Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ SOME REALLY POSITIVE NEWS / AMAZING “

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:51 pm

SOME REALLY POSITIVE NEWS THE BALEARIC ISLANDS ARE ON COURSE TO BE :thumbright: VIRUS FREE :thumbright: BY 22ND APRIL :thumbright: :thumbright: THE STRICT/ZERO LOCKDOWN IS WORKING & THE FUTURE IS LOOKING GOOD :thumbright: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ SOME REALLY POSITIVE NEWS / AMAZING “

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Good News Annis :thumbup:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:SOME REALLY POSITIVE NEWS THE BALEARIC ISLANDS ARE ON COURSE TO BE :thumbright: VIRUS FREE :thumbright: BY 22ND APRIL :thumbright: :thumbright: THE STRICT/ZERO LOCKDOWN IS WORKING & THE FUTURE IS LOOKING GOOD :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Great news Annis. We’ll all get there soon enough I’m sure.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Good News Annis :thumbup:

Looking good Tony :thumbright:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:02 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:SOME REALLY POSITIVE NEWS THE BALEARIC ISLANDS ARE ON COURSE TO BE :thumbright: VIRUS FREE :thumbright: BY 22ND APRIL :thumbright: :thumbright: THE STRICT/ZERO LOCKDOWN IS WORKING & THE FUTURE IS LOOKING GOOD :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thank you Andrew :thumbright:

I still say UK needs to be locked down.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:11 pm

Great news nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Amazing news! How do they stop cross contamination coming from other parts of Spain though?

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I know you do mate, and it would deffo have an effect on the speed of the country’s recovery.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:55 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:Amazing news! How do they stop cross contamination coming from other parts of Spain though?

That is a worry.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:56 pm

glyncoed4 wrote:Great news nice to see some light at the end of the tunnel

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I know you do mate, and it would deffo have an effect on the speed of the country’s recovery.

Without a doubt Andrew

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:Amazing news! How do they stop cross contamination coming from other parts of Spain though?

That is a worry.

Still good news all the same and should rightly be celebrated, but I hope a cure can be found much sooner than has been stated. :thumbup:

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:04 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

That is a worry.

Still good news all the same and should rightly be celebrated, but I hope a cure can be found much sooner than has been stated. :thumbup:

That’s what we really need :thumbright: