Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UK LOCKDOWN: “ What a bunch of idiots “

Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:57 am

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 659136.mp4 :shock:

I have agreed with what the goverment has done so far, but they now need to wake up and do something about all the bloody idiots that are out there, before more people get infected. Just look at the video, this is happening all over the country, but it's no wonder that London has the highest rates of infections and deaths. I do dispair about people who are so thick that nothing seems to convince them to stay at home, except perhaps locking them all up. :banghead:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 659136.mp4

Re: What a bunch of idiots,

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:47 am

Igovernor wrote:I have agreed with what the goverment has done so far, but they now need to wake up and do something about all the bloody idiots that are out there, before more people get infected. Just look at the video, this is happening all over the country, but it's no wonder that London has the highest rates of infections and deaths. I do dispair about people who are so thick that nothing seems to convince them to stay at home, except perhaps locking them all up. :banghead:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 659136.mp4

So this is the UK lockdown? https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 659136.mp4 A pure joke and a video full of Morons. :evil:

Roger, you are spot on.

How can you keep telling people to stay home, and strongly tell them, then say go for a walk , go for a jog, go out in two’s , go to the park, ride your bikes, madness.

Parks open unbelievable.

Common sense these morons need.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: UK LOCKDOWN: “ What a bunch of idiots “

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:00 am

This is what happens

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213752 :cry: :cry:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:03 am

:thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:21 am

It's come from
The daily Fail though !
I would seriously question the truth of when the video was taken

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:23 am

bluewho wrote:It's come from
The daily Fail though !

I have seen untold pictures/ videos / No lies in this just pure MORONS END OFF.

Daily Mirror also put pictures out.

Many fb friends have put our picture .

There are no lies just F Morons :evil:

What an idiot how can you lie about a video

The same pictures are in the Mirror are they lying as well?

I have spoken to many people and from Bournemouth to London to everywhere its happening in the UK , SADLY

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:33 am

Outdoor exercise 'could be banned in the UK'

Sunday 5th. April 2020

Outdoor exercise in the UK could be banned if people ignore the rules on staying at home and social distancing, the country's health secretary has warned.

Matt Hancock told the BBC's Andrew Marr that if people "flout the rules" then the government "will have to take action".

He said: "If you don't want us to have to take the step to ban exercise of all forms outside of your own home, then you've got to follow the rules."

We reported a few minutes ago that Mr Hancock said sunbathing was not allowed and it was "quite unbelievable" that people were still leaving their homes when it was not necessary.

He said the timing of restrictions being lifted would all depend on how people behave, saying "the more people stay at home the less the virus will spread".

Mr Hancock said that the goal for the number of ventilators now needed over the coming weeks is 18,000, and said currently they have between 9 and 10,000.

When asked about the number of nurses that had died of Covid-19 Mr Hancock said the latest figure was three deaths.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:34 am

The UK could see an estimated 7,000 to 20,000 deaths during the coronavirus pandemic, one of the country's top epidemiologists has said.

Professor Neil Ferguson told the BBC's Andrew Marr that experts believe the number of deaths "could be anywhere between about 7,000 or so up to a little over 20,000".

He said there are "some signs" the lockdown has helped slow the spread of virus, adding that the epidemic will likely plateau in the next seven to 10 days.

Prof Ferguson, whose modelling has guided the UK government on coronavirus, said: "What is critically important then is how quickly case numbers go down - do we see a long, flat peak or do we, as we hope, see a much faster decline?

"That really depends on how effective the current measures are."

NHS England medical director Prof Stephen Powis said last week that if the death toll in the UK was kept below 20,000, "we will have done very well".

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:44 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:The UK could see an estimated 7,000 to 20,000 deaths during the coronavirus pandemic, one of the country's top epidemiologists has said.

Professor Neil Ferguson told the BBC's Andrew Marr that experts believe the number of deaths "could be anywhere between about 7,000 or so up to a little over 20,000".

He said there are "some signs" the lockdown has helped slow the spread of virus, adding that the epidemic will likely plateau in the next seven to 10 days.

Prof Ferguson, whose modelling has guided the UK government on coronavirus, said: "What is critically important then is how quickly case numbers go down - do we see a long, flat peak or do we, as we hope, see a much faster decline?

"That really depends on how effective the current measures are."

NHS England medical director Prof Stephen Powis said last week that if the death toll in the UK was kept below 20,000, "we will have done very well".

Tbf at the start they said that worst case scenario was half a million if we did nothing. They then said it could be as ‘low’ as 20K if people abided by rules of lockdown so apart from the idiots around, it proves that the vast majority are doing the right thing. Long may it continue.
It doesn’t help when the media are constantly badgering Matt Hancock and his advisers about when the lockdown will be eased. Ffs!!!
He is right to say it’ll be relaxed when we think It is right to do so. Those sorts of questions are playing into the hands of the few idiots who are desperate to break the lockdown rules currently in place.
Come on UK media - we’re in this together! Urge everyone on the important job that everyone is doing by staying in rather than asking when lockdown restraints will be relaxed.
Angela Rayner (new deputy of labour) also stated “it’s ok for the government to say stay at home. It’s not so easy if you live in a smaller house or flat”. Yes you are right Angela, but why the feck are you spouting that out on national TV you clown?!?!
Sorry, Sunday rant over.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:46 am

People won't take it serious because the government aren't
Non essential construction sites need to close

I work on site and there's 100s in the same areas all on break chilling the same time and place Normal life but then when I go home they expect me to lock myself away but it was fine to do non essential work

Seriously close all non essential businesses and construction sites

Gov need to start taking things seriously then we will

Money before health in construction unfortunately from the government

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:51 am

The police need to be tougher and given more powers. The people on the beaches, lounging in the parks etc, should be hit with heavy fines £500+ no appeals, no excuses.

Total lockdown though is still a no from me, everyone should be able to go out once a day for exsersize, basicly a walk or a run, no bike rides as open to abuse.

Dog walkers not allowed further than a set distance from home when walking dogs as also open to abuse.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:01 am

Zero Tolerance does work

The Five Balearic Islands

Virus
its at 757 today down from 778 yesterday, 813, 908 and 975 last few days :thumbright:

Coronavirus receding in the Balearic Islands.

But a new 14 day extended lockdown was announced taking lockdown to 26th April :thumbright:

Population during winter times 1.3mill registered, plus approx 300,000 not registered.
Peak Population Summer time 4mill plus

Balearic Islands Virus

' Mallorca / Ibiza / Minorca / Formentera etc '

21 days proper lockdown, Guardia Civil give 600euro fines, first time, 2nd time , 2,000 euro, they take your car. If no money take you to cash point etc. Not even allowed to walk the dog. Chemist/food supermarket/ gloves on / you have to have papers and on you , prescription/ shopping bags / not allowed to stop in the street. I have been out 4 times in 21 days and hated it. You are watched. I have not seen one youth on our streets, they are deserted and I agree with it. We are virtually clear of the virus.

Yesterday Manacor Hospital 2 days running zero new cases :thumbright:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 am

When people go out do do their weekly shop - We get Idiots like this guy .......
UK man charged after allegedly wiping spit on food
A man has been charged after allegedly wiping his saliva on food products in a supermarket in Dorset, in south-west England.

The 20-year-old wore a face mask and gloves when entering the Lidl store in Bridport on Friday afternoon, police said.

He was then seen licking his fingers before "purposefully" rubbing them onto an item in the store, they said.

The man was arrested and charged with an offence of contaminating or interfering with goods with intent. He is due to appear in court on Monday.

Police said the suspect was not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:55 am

Enough is enough....the idiots will not listen.....Boris, please take 'lockdown' to the next level immediately. Exercise in house or garden if you are lucky enough to have one. Police and army patrol of parks if necessary, all of which should be out of bounds. Once a week shopping for food or essential medication. Otherwise, only key workers allowed out to attend work along with carers to the homes of those they care for.
Sorry, I just feel so mad!!!

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:02 am

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Enough is enough....the idiots will not listen.....Boris, please take 'lockdown' to the next level immediately. Exercise in house or garden if you are lucky enough to have one. Police and army patrol of parks if necessary, all of which should be out of bounds. Once a week shopping for food or essential medication. Otherwise, only key workers allowed out to attend work along with carers to the homes of those they care for.
Sorry, I just feel so mad!!!

Spot on :thumbright:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:02 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:When people go out do do their weekly shop - We get Idiots like this guy .......
A man has been charged after allegedly wiping his saliva on food products in a supermarket in Dorset, in south-west England.

The 20-year-old wore a face mask and gloves when entering the Lidl store in Bridport on Friday afternoon, police said.

He was then seen licking his fingers before "purposefully" rubbing them onto an item in the store, they said.

The man was arrested and charged with an offence of contaminating or interfering with goods with intent. He is due to appear in court on Monday.

Unbelievable :evil:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:09 am

In the large people are staying in.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:41 am

We really are being to soft with them, I wish the goverment in the briefings would stop saying that everyone is abiding by the rules. Are they too busy that they don't watch the news or see the photographs and videos that are everywhere :banghead:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:47 am

Igovernor wrote:We really are being to soft with them, I wish the goverment in the briefings would stop saying that everyone is abiding by the rules. Are they too busy that they don't watch the news or see the photographs and videos that are everywhere :banghead:

FB
Jon White :

Video taken yesterday at London Fields showed lots of people wandering around. Idiots

I CANT GET IT OFF FB

For me they are worse than MORONS :evil:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:51 am

Pennydarrenblue wrote:In the large people are staying in.

Well this is pics

Of a video from London parks :evil:

The video is shocking

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:54 am

bluewho wrote:It's come from
The daily Fail though !

Well this is a video/ pic from a private person who I know in London who over looks a park

Proof for you

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:When people go out do do their weekly shop - We get Idiots like this guy .......

Honestly just take him into Lidl’s carpark and give him a double tap.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:22 pm

Wow when you have thickos like this just lock them up for their own safety

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... n-11968675

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Let’s get some balance people. This isn’t happening everywhere all the tume. It small snap shots. Like I said the people taking pictures are part of the idiots out and about. The vast majority of the uk is inside.
Can we please have some more positivity rather than thread after thread if negatives please.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:35 pm

RV Casual wrote:The police need to be tougher and given more powers. The people on the beaches, lounging in the parks etc, should be hit with heavy fines £500+ no appeals, no excuses.

Total lockdown though is still a no from me, everyone should be able to go out once a day for exsersize, basicly a walk or a run, no bike rides as open to abuse.

Dog walkers not allowed further than a set distance from home when walking dogs as also open to abuse.

I tend to agree with you RV.

There are millions and millions of people observing the lockdown rules but that is not "newsworthy" of course whereas a few idiots which you will always get unfortunately are being treated to constant headlines.

The majority should not be punished with harsher lockdown conditions because of the acts of a minority, It reminds me of what teachers used to do in school - "If the person who did such and such doesn't come forward then you all be in detention".

The police need to come down heavily on those breaching the existing rules although it's fair to say that those rules are very wishy washy.

Where are the police patrols in these parks and beaches? How come I've seen more police cars and police officers on the streets in my area in the last two weeks than I have in the last 40 years? When was the last time you saw police officers patrolling on foot in your area or in a city centre? I honestly can't remember.

Surely they should be strictly patrolling those areas where it is known that idiots are likely to congregate and making sure it doesn't happen? And they should be given the powers they need to stop it happening.

Then they should let the rest of us carry on acting in a responsible manner without imposing any further draconian measures as if we were living in a dictatorship.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:37 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:Let’s get some balance people. This isn’t happening everywhere all the tume. It small snap shots. Like I said the people taking pictures are part of the idiots out and about. The vast majority of the uk is inside.
Can we please have some more positivity rather than thread after thread if negatives please.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:07 pm

LOCK THE MORONS DOWN

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:09 pm

davids wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:Let’s get some balance people. This isn’t happening everywhere all the tume. It small snap shots. Like I said the people taking pictures are part of the idiots out and about. The vast majority of the uk is inside.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Let’s get this straight , of course it’s not happening everywhere , but while it is. The virus spreads more end of.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:11 pm

UK Labour Party 'would back outdoor exercise ban'

Labour, the UK's main opposition party, will back the government's possible plans to ban outdoor exercise if it was "necessary" to reduce the number of deaths from coronavirus.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:24 pm

Possibility raised of relaxing Balearics coronavirus restrictions

By Majorca Daily Bulletin reporter
Coronavirus

Dr. Javier Arranz, chief medical spokesperson in the Balearics.

Sunday 05-04-2020

By Jaume Morey

Dr. Javier Arranz has again expressed his optimism regarding coronavirus in the Balearics.

Although Sunday's figures revealed small increases in the numbers of cases and fatalities, he said at the Sunday press conference that "we are continuing on the downward path; it is good news". Stressing that any decisions are for the national government to make, he raised the possibility of a relaxation of restrictions in the Balearics and also in the Canaries.

"The island regions are in a better position to act as a laboratory. It would be a good option to start lowering the measures, as the rest of the country could see how this works and what the results are." He recognised that any relaxation in the island regions would have to take account of how this would look to the rest of the country, "but society has to understand if it is feasible (to start relaxing measures)".

"It's not up to us," he emphasised, adding that he was simply offering his expert and professional opinion.