Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets get something straight here

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:32 am

We need to stand together, I made the mistake of arguing on here Tonight with anonymous posters...STUPID....even if they do have a go...The only way fans can do anything is if they all sing from the same hymn sheet.

Re: Lets get something straight here

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 am

OK I'm in

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:34 am

corky wrote:We need to stand together, I made the mistake of arguing on here Tonight with anonymous posters...STUPID....even if they do have a go...The only way fans can do anything is if they all sing from the same hymn sheet.

I am with you 100% on that Corky, WE ARE ALL CITY FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:34 am

Corky people are just fucked off with the club dont take it to heart mate, this is the time to support the trust not stick the knife in.

Now everyone dooooo the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 am

too true m8 dont let the outsiders who have the PRIVALAGE of running OUR CLUB tear us apart because they are WANKERS

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 am

whats the plan then

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 am

corky wrote:We need to stand together, I made the mistake of arguing on here Tonight with anonymous posters...STUPID....even if they do have a go...The only way fans can do anything is if they all sing from the same hymn sheet.

Agreed Corky.......but like my family........anyone messes with the CCFC....I take it personal, it hurts.......leave them decide if they want to suffer the consequences so be it!! :twisted:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 am

Blue To The Bone. wrote:whats the plan then

Thats it Blue lets work together :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 am

Its mad mate, any sort of crisis and we all seem to turn on each other...some say we should do this and others say we should have done that...etc etc etc...The Truth is so many rumours come out of the club that it is difficult to see the wood from the trees...we all know that there is cash flow problems...but the bigger picture is hard to see.

This story Today is something everyone can see and read...it puts into reality the untruths we have been told by Peter Ridsdale and it annoys me top think that he could not do this alone, other directors must know what is happening.

Blue to the bone,look...TO BE HONEST IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU ARE REALLY....but attacking each other is pointless...

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Thats it Blue lets work together :ayatollah:

and do what?

Can we beat up pr please lol

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 am

Gary wrote:
Forever Blue wrote: