Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

China bought 2bn masks while denying COVID-19

Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:26 pm

The PRC bought up most of the masks and protective clothing available around the world, despite the fact that they make over half the worlds supply of masks, while telling the WHO that there was no virus spreading human to human.

Steve Bannon: Blood is on the hands of the Chinese Communist Party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjlj7KkzyqU

Re: China bought 2bn masks while denying COVID-19

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:26 pm

There should be a concerted effort in the democracies to shun economically the Chines State.Too many over here who make quick bucks from Chinese manufacturing well f**K you! screw China. Sars, Mers and now this abomination Covid19 have effectively shut down the world economy.What more can we take? The problem is we are accustomed to buying from Chinese sweat shops..we are all guilty.Well let us change our approach. I fear nothing will be done because greed will determine events.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: China bought 2bn masks while denying COVID-19

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:47 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:There should be a concerted effort in the democracies to shun economically the Chines State.Too many over here who make quick bucks from Chinese manufacturing well f**K you! screw China. Sars, Mers and now this abomination Covid19 have effectively shut down the world economy.What more can we take? The problem is we are accustomed to buying from Chinese sweat shops..we are all guilty.Well let us change our approach. I fear nothing will be done because greed will determine events.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I agree
I'm definitely going to be changing my usual saturday night order of egg foo yung to a normal chippy . That will teach them.

In all seriousness pretty much everything is from china in one way or another including most likely the device you wrote the post on. It would take 30 years to get all the manufacturing back and by that time all will be forgotten anyway