Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stereophonics 2016 at our stadium

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:36 pm

We had a lncident that happened 2016 stereophonics concert ( my so called friend picked my GF up and dropped her on her head (at end of concert on exit door way of vip exit and mr Nash or Cardiff city as not been of any help wot so ever with the safety door men I’d names who witnessed it also no cctv footage (where cctv) was on top of door way. Talk about hospitality :-( anyone remembers seeing it please contact us. Come on bluebirds

Re: Stereophonics 2016 at our stadium

Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:01 pm

Anyone help us find the company name who the safety officers work for while on door exits while concerts are at Cardiff city stadium Thanks

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:18 pm

Still trying find stadium safety officers company called. Which use these officers on concerts in Cardiff F.C. stadium. As Cardiff office staff not intrested to help with my partners life time injury

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:11 pm

A solicitor could find out that information surely

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:49 pm

Is it not Safestyle security like on Matchdays?

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:50 am

AHERNE wrote:A solicitor could find out that information surely

It's part of what they (or their representatives) do during their investigations, so one can assume the club would have furnished the required information to them on request

To divulge certain information to a private individual is not legal but I am surprised the company concerned cannot be researched easily, so I can only ask the OP if (a) his girlfriend is okay now, and (b) have you actually instructed a solicitor?