Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm

What a stunning performance. Marshall's world class save from Nugent was the highlight of the day. Pompey are awful but that takes nothing away from our team especially Drinkwater who is going to keep his place without any worries after todays efforts - he chased down a wayward back pass from 70 yards today to make the Pompey left back concede a corner. Having Bellamy is going to be wonderful this season - he winds up the opposition fans a treat and it was his tenacity that created the goal for Jay. Keogh looked great when he came on and is much taller than I remember (nothing wrong with his goal either.

Portsmouth is a dump mind - thanks also to the ugly Pompey slapper that threw KFC at me and my 10 year old daughter all the way back to town from Fratton Park singing - WE BUY ANY CUN# to the tune of "We buy. any car" - a classy girl not.

Well done City - we are looking like Championship material at this early stage.

Re: Just got back

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Some right munters in that town fairplay

Didnt see one good looking girl walking about

rotten

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

dorsetblue wrote:What a stunning performance. Marshall's world class save from Nugent was the highlight of the day. Pompey are awful but that takes nothing away from our team especially Drinkwater who is going to keep his place without any worries after todays efforts - he chased down a wayward back pass from 70 yards today to make the Pompey left back concede a corner. Having Bellamy is going to be wonderful this season - he winds up the opposition fans a treat and it was his tenacity that created the goal for Jay. Keogh looked great when he came on and is much taller than I remember (nothing wrong with his goal either.

Portsmouth is a dump mind - thanks also to the ugly Pompey slapper that threw KFC at me and my 10 year old daughter all the way back to town from Fratton Park singing - WE BUY ANY CUN# to the tune of "We buy. any car" - a classy girl not.

Well done City - we are looking like Championship material at this early stage.

I thought Drinkwater had a brilliant game! Think he was my man of the match.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes Drinkwater was immense and my man of the match, he can't get left out playing like that, people have competition for places and are responding accordingly.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm

diffrent class 2day awesome :ayatollah:

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm

boring glory wrote:Some right munters in that town fairplay

rotten

I saw 1 really good looking blonde girl walking round then saw her again In the ground. Hey Claire haha....

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

a horse with no name wrote:

rotten

I saw 1 really good looking blonde girl walking round then saw her again In the ground. Hey Claire haha....

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks! Good to see you again today!

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm

a horse with no name wrote:

rotten

Damn. Thougjt you were talking about me for a minute there :x :lol: