Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How will Chopra fit back into the team?

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:47 am

When chopra comes back from injury the way the team are playing at the moment how can Jones drop any of the players? The same goes for Koumas, who can he drop to keep him happy the only options I can see him going for if Whittingham and Burke being dropped. It was so much easier when we had a thread bare squad for Jones, now he's really got to earn his money. Oh and there's McPhail. Not that I'm complaining mind this is an amazing Cardiff squad!

Re: How will Chopra fit back into the team?

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:55 am

Its called rotation.

Now lets see how good a manager Jones is by using it.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am

He's gonna have to start the rotation against Hull with no Oli we'll be back to a more lightweight midfield with no Dog to break up the play.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 am

Splottoman wrote:When chopra comes back from injury the way the team are playing at the moment how can Jones drop any of the players? The same goes for Koumas, who can he drop to keep him happy the only options I can see him going for if Whittingham and Burke being dropped. It was so much easier when we had a thread bare squad for Jones, now he's really got to earn his money. Oh and there's McPhail. Not that I'm complaining mind this is an amazing Cardiff squad!

We have options, teams will try and counter our present style of play, Chopra would change things for us completely.

DJ now has a strong enough bench to change things mid game and have enough quality players to have a plan B when things go wrong.

And unfortunately we will have injuries and suspensions so Koumas and McPhail will get opportunities........

Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 am

Only a few wks ago we were so limited now we've got quality options for dj to have a big headache making selections. Bluebirds!!

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Chopra should get picked, then build a team around him, including Bellars. Thats how highly I rate chops. :ayatollah: