SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATION

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATION

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 18, 2020 1:00 pm

SKY SPORTS

CELTIC CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS HEARTS RELEGATED


Monday 18th May 2020

Celtic have been confirmed as Scottish Premiership champions for the ninth season in a row - and Hearts relegated - after the SPFL ended the season.

The decision was taken at a board meeting on Monday after the 12 clubs agreed at the end of last week that completing the campaign was unfeasible.

Average points per game played has been used to determine final placings.

The only change to the table from when football was halted on 13 March sees St Johnstone go sixth, above.


Celtic were 13 points ahead of nearest challengers Rangers - having played a game more - when the season was put into abeyance. Like most teams in the division, Neil Lennon's side still had eight games to play.

Hearts were four adrift of Hamilton Academical at the bottom with a possible 24 points available.

However, the Tynecastle club do hold slim hopes of a reprieve after chair Ann Budge was given approval to work on a proposal for temporary league reconstruction, which would involve expanding the top flight.

SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan congratulated Celtic commiserated with Hearts and said the league were left with "no realistic option but to call" the season.
Attachments
B72CBD3F-A0AB-4835-8E31-EAE35366D5F4.jpeg
B72CBD3F-A0AB-4835-8E31-EAE35366D5F4.jpeg (312.29 KiB) Viewed 4361 times
4160527F-DBD0-475C-961B-5F6E04F24F22.jpeg
4160527F-DBD0-475C-961B-5F6E04F24F22.jpeg (361.83 KiB) Viewed 4362 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121951
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATION

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Mon May 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Just another tainted title for the child abuse club.
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby nathansfmachine » Mon May 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Still greeting eh Jock?
nathansfmachine
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Igovernor » Mon May 18, 2020 3:25 pm

If I was Hearts I would seriously consider taking this to court, they have 24 points to play for and are only 4 points off the team above them, it's not on what the sfl are doing, rather than doing this if they are ending the season now, then they should just cancel and no title winner or relegation :thumbup:
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 4690
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 am

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby TERRYB » Mon May 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Igovernor wrote:If I was Hearts I would seriously consider taking this to court, they have 24 points to play for and are only 4 points off the team above them, it's not on what the sfl are doing, rather than doing this if they are ending the season now, then they should just cancel and no title winner or relegation :thumbup:


Totally agree, Hearts have been stitched up by the the SPFL and did not deserve this. With 24 points to play for and only 4 points behind Hamilton they could have escaped.
TERRYB
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Mon May 18, 2020 6:24 pm

Unsatisfactory way of doing things agreed nonetheless another title for the first British club to win the European Cup. A place in history which will never be achieved by the the Rangers.I would be pissed off if I was a Hearts fan!!
Attachments
Celtic.jpg
Celtic.jpg (81.76 KiB) Viewed 3170 times
Jimmy Scoular
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Norris ninian » Mon May 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Child abuse club? That's bigotry beyond belief. Just because they won and are by and large Catholic. What a terrible slur not least on the players many of whom have played for both of the big two
Norris ninian
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue May 19, 2020 8:28 am

Surely Celtic can't claim 9 in a row the more technical term is eight and three quarters in a row seeing as they didn't finish this season ;)
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13673
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue May 19, 2020 8:31 am

Norris ninian wrote:Child abuse club? That's bigotry beyond belief. Just because they won and are by and large Catholic. What a terrible slur not least on the players many of whom have played for both of the big two


TBH there was a huge problem with child abusing priests which was covered up for years by the Catholic Church.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 13673
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 am

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Tue May 19, 2020 9:15 am

Norris ninian wrote:Child abuse club? That's bigotry beyond belief. Just because they won and are by and large Catholic. What a terrible slur not least on the players many of whom have played for both of the big two

Bigotry?
Fact: Celtic had a paedophile ring operating at the club for decades, 6 coaches have been charged some jailed. Head beast Jim Torbertt was thrown out the club by Jock Stein, Stein considered protecting the “good” name of club more important than protecting children, so didn’t inform the police. Incredibly when Stein died Torbertt a known paedo was re employed by Celtic and went on to abuse more kids. Celtics captain said “it (child abuse) was AN OPEN SECRET AT PARKHEAD” they have links to Jimmy Saville, Barry Bennel and numerous other nonces inc proven beasts within the RC Church. I don’t care about religion of any flavour but if telling the truth about the worst child abuse in World football makes me a bigot in your eyes so be it.
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Tue May 19, 2020 10:42 am

As a ex Catholic I am deeply ashamed of what occurred within the R.C.Church.The gravest crime in my book is the molestation of a child.The subsequent attempts to cover up these crimes have massively damaged the Church.But let us not kid ourselves to confine this evil to one institution would be a mistake The visceral anti Celtic rhetoric I have heard over my lifetime from the numerous Scottish lads I have known in Port Talbot masks a medieval hatred of Roman Catholics ingrained from birth.It has no place in a civilized world yet scratch the surface and out it comes like pus.
Jimmy Scoular
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Tue May 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:As a ex Catholic I am deeply ashamed of what occurred within the R.C.Church.The gravest crime in my book is the molestation of a child.The subsequent attempts to cover up these crimes have massively damaged the Church.But let us not kid ourselves to confine this evil to one institution would be a mistake The visceral anti Celtic rhetoric I have heard over my lifetime from the numerous Scottish lads I have known in Port Talbot masks a medieval hatred of Roman Catholics ingrained from birth.It has no place in a civilized world yet scratch the surface and out it comes like pus.

So my disgust at Celtic allowing a paedophile ring to operate at Parkhead masks a medieval hatred of Catholics, you’ve lost the plot.We’re not a religious family though my wife attended a catholic school and my best mate, who died a couple of years ago, was a catholic.
As you say beasts are not limited to any one organisation and I doubt there’s a football club in the U.K. unaffected by it however Celtic allowed it, condoned it and permitted it to carry on for decades. Rather than face facts you’ve took the “that’s sectarian “ route, i don’t always agree with you but I always enjoy what you post and really thought you were better than that.
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue May 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Jock wrote:
Norris ninian wrote:Child abuse club? That's bigotry beyond belief. Just because they won and are by and large Catholic. What a terrible slur not least on the players many of whom have played for both of the big two

Bigotry?
Fact: Celtic had a paedophile ring operating at the club for decades, 6 coaches have been charged some jailed. Head beast Jim Torbertt was thrown out the club by Jock Stein, Stein considered protecting the “good” name of club more important than protecting children, so didn’t inform the police. Incredibly when Stein died Torbertt a known paedo was re employed by Celtic and went on to abuse more kids. Celtics captain said “it (child abuse) was AN OPEN SECRET AT PARKHEAD” they have links to Jimmy Saville, Barry Bennel and numerous other nonces inc proven beasts within the RC Church. I don’t care about religion of any flavour but if telling the truth about the worst child abuse in World football makes me a bigot in your eyes so be it.


Out of interest, which Celtic captain said that?
llangainbluebird
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Tue May 19, 2020 7:17 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
Norris ninian wrote:Child abuse club? That's bigotry beyond belief. Just because they won and are by and large Catholic. What a terrible slur not least on the players many of whom have played for both of the big two

Bigotry?
Fact: Celtic had a paedophile ring operating at the club for decades, 6 coaches have been charged some jailed. Head beast Jim Torbertt was thrown out the club by Jock Stein, Stein considered protecting the “good” name of club more important than protecting children, so didn’t inform the police. Incredibly when Stein died Torbertt a known paedo was re employed by Celtic and went on to abuse more kids. Celtics captain said “it (child abuse) was AN OPEN SECRET AT PARKHEAD” they have links to Jimmy Saville, Barry Bennel and numerous other nonces inc proven beasts within the RC Church. I don’t care about religion of any flavour but if telling the truth about the worst child abuse in World football makes me a bigot in your eyes so be it.


Out of interest, which Celtic captain said that?

Billy MacNeil in the Glasgow Evening Times.
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Tue May 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Being rather naive as a 15 year old and going for a job interview in my local steel works rather than being grilled about why I was applying for an apprenticeship in engineering I was asked repeatedly about my school , my faith and why "do you lot have your own schools?".The guy asking the questions, I later found out, was a Glaswegian cross posting from Ravenscraig in Motherwell. Suffice to say a 15 year old numpty versus a forty something training manager was a mismatch.On returning home I was asked about the interview by my mother. I was confused as to why a grown man had grilled me about religion.Unbeknownst to me she fed back to my dad. Twenty years later my old man told me he went to the union.The man nearly lost his job- this was 1975.I did not secure an apprenticeship, what my father did divulge was the other guy supposedly involved in the process admitted I had been treated in an unacceptable manner.However it was his manner which I will never forget.

This is one small example I have had more.As it happens I have always advocated desegregated schools.As for a paedo ring Jock I would gladly shoot them all.Equally I am not suggesting you hate Catholics ! However I am saying it as it is I have known many who do !!!
Jimmy Scoular
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Tue May 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Being rather naive as a 15 year old and going for a job interview in my local steel works rather than being grilled about why I was applying for an apprenticeship in engineering I was asked repeatedly about my school , my faith and why "do you lot have your own schools?".The guy asking the questions, I later found out, was a Glaswegian cross posting from Ravenscraig in Motherwell. Suffice to say a 15 year old numpty versus a forty something training manager was a mismatch.On returning home I was asked about the interview by my mother. I was confused as to why a grown man had grilled me about religion.Unbeknownst to me she fed back to my dad. Twenty years later my old man told me he went to the union.The man nearly lost his job- this was 1975.I did not secure an apprenticeship, what my father did divulge was the other guy supposedly involved in the process admitted I had been treated in an unacceptable manner.However it was his manner which I will never forget.

This is one small example I have had more.As it happens I have always advocated desegregated schools.As for a paedo ring Jock I would gladly shoot them all.Equally I am not suggesting you hate Catholics ! However I am saying it as it is I have known many who do !!!
Jimmy Scoular
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue May 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Jock wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
Norris ninian wrote:Child abuse club? That's bigotry beyond belief. Just because they won and are by and large Catholic. What a terrible slur not least on the players many of whom have played for both of the big two

Bigotry?
Fact: Celtic had a paedophile ring operating at the club for decades, 6 coaches have been charged some jailed. Head beast Jim Torbertt was thrown out the club by Jock Stein, Stein considered protecting the “good” name of club more important than protecting children, so didn’t inform the police. Incredibly when Stein died Torbertt a known paedo was re employed by Celtic and went on to abuse more kids. Celtics captain said “it (child abuse) was AN OPEN SECRET AT PARKHEAD” they have links to Jimmy Saville, Barry Bennel and numerous other nonces inc proven beasts within the RC Church. I don’t care about religion of any flavour but if telling the truth about the worst child abuse in World football makes me a bigot in your eyes so be it.


Out of interest, which Celtic captain said that?

Billy MacNeil in the Glasgow Evening Times.


OK, thanks.
llangainbluebird
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby skidemin » Tue May 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Being rather naive as a 15 year old and going for a job interview in my local steel works rather than being grilled about why I was applying for an apprenticeship in engineering I was asked repeatedly about my school , my faith and why "do you lot have your own schools?".The guy asking the questions, I later found out, was a Glaswegian cross posting from Ravenscraig in Motherwell. Suffice to say a 15 year old numpty versus a forty something training manager was a mismatch.On returning home I was asked about the interview by my mother. I was confused as to why a grown man had grilled me about religion.Unbeknownst to me she fed back to my dad. Twenty years later my old man told me he went to the union.The man nearly lost his job- this was 1975.I did not secure an apprenticeship, what my father did divulge was the other guy supposedly involved in the process admitted I had been treated in an unacceptable manner.However it was his manner which I will never forget.

This is one small example I have had more.As it happens I have always advocated desegregated schools.As for a paedo ring Jock I would gladly shoot them all.Equally I am not suggesting you hate Catholics ! However I am saying it as it is I have known many who do !!!



you say you have had more, was this from Welsh people ? reason I ask is its not something I can say I have come across here I had mates that are catholic and went to catholic school as have my children and never thought Catholics any different to everyone else... and its always seemed a bit mental to me how far religion is taken in other parts of the UK..
skidemin
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby llangainbluebird » Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 pm

skidemin wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:Being rather naive as a 15 year old and going for a job interview in my local steel works rather than being grilled about why I was applying for an apprenticeship in engineering I was asked repeatedly about my school , my faith and why "do you lot have your own schools?".The guy asking the questions, I later found out, was a Glaswegian cross posting from Ravenscraig in Motherwell. Suffice to say a 15 year old numpty versus a forty something training manager was a mismatch.On returning home I was asked about the interview by my mother. I was confused as to why a grown man had grilled me about religion.Unbeknownst to me she fed back to my dad. Twenty years later my old man told me he went to the union.The man nearly lost his job- this was 1975.I did not secure an apprenticeship, what my father did divulge was the other guy supposedly involved in the process admitted I had been treated in an unacceptable manner.However it was his manner which I will never forget.

This is one small example I have had more.As it happens I have always advocated desegregated schools.As for a paedo ring Jock I would gladly shoot them all.Equally I am not suggesting you hate Catholics ! However I am saying it as it is I have known many who do

you say you have had more, was this from Welsh people ? reason I ask is its not something I can say I have come across here I had mates that are catholic and went to catholic school as have my children and never thought Catholics any different to everyone else... and its always seemed a bit mental to me how far religion is taken in other parts of the UK..


It's only an issue in Scotland and Northern Ireland, not England or Wales. I've never had any hassle here. Thankfully, my links are with Italy.
llangainbluebird
 
Posts: 4676
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Norris ninian » Tue May 19, 2020 9:22 pm

Jock you may think that you don't care about religion but clearly it doesn't take a genius to work out who you support and why religion is sadly part and parcel of years of indoctrination on both sides. To claim that celtic have links to Jimmy Saville is quite bizzare.
Norris ninian
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Wed May 20, 2020 7:43 am

Norris ninian wrote:Jock you may think that you don't care about religion but clearly it doesn't take a genius to work out who you support and why religion is sadly part and parcel of years of indoctrination on both sides. To claim that celtic have links to Jimmy Saville is quite bizzare.

Sadly not, Saville boasted of being a Celtic Fan and has been photographed many times in a Celtic strip, including with Jock Stein and disgraced Scottish Nonce Cardinal Kieth O’Brien. The true Glasgow rivalry though originally based on religion is now a tribal thing as the vast majority on both sides never go near a church.
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Being rather naive as a 15 year old and going for a job interview in my local steel works rather than being grilled about why I was applying for an apprenticeship in engineering I was asked repeatedly about my school , my faith and why "do you lot have your own schools?".The guy asking the questions, I later found out, was a Glaswegian cross posting from Ravenscraig in Motherwell. Suffice to say a 15 year old numpty versus a forty something training manager was a mismatch.On returning home I was asked about the interview by my mother. I was confused as to why a grown man had grilled me about religion.Unbeknownst to me she fed back to my dad. Twenty years later my old man told me he went to the union.The man nearly lost his job- this was 1975.I did not secure an apprenticeship, what my father did divulge was the other guy supposedly involved in the process admitted I had been treated in an unacceptable manner.However it was his manner which I will never forget.

This is one small example I have had more.As it happens I have always advocated desegregated schools.As for a paedo ring Jock I would gladly shoot them all.Equally I am not suggesting you hate Catholics ! However I am saying it as it is I have known many who do !!!
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby skidemin » Wed May 20, 2020 10:57 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:Being rather naive as a 15 year old and going for a job interview in my local steel works rather than being grilled about why I was applying for an apprenticeship in engineering I was asked repeatedly about my school , my faith and why "do you lot have your own schools?".The guy asking the questions, I later found out, was a Glaswegian cross posting from Ravenscraig in Motherwell. Suffice to say a 15 year old numpty versus a forty something training manager was a mismatch.On returning home I was asked about the interview by my mother. I was confused as to why a grown man had grilled me about religion.Unbeknownst to me she fed back to my dad. Twenty years later my old man told me he went to the union.The man nearly lost his job- this was 1975.I did not secure an apprenticeship, what my father did divulge was the other guy supposedly involved in the process admitted I had been treated in an unacceptable manner.However it was his manner which I will never forget.

This is one small example I have had more.As it happens I have always advocated desegregated schools.As for a paedo ring Jock I would gladly shoot them all.Equally I am not suggesting you hate Catholics ! However I am saying it as it is I have known many who do

you say you have had more, was this from Welsh people ? reason I ask is its not something I can say I have come across here I had mates that are catholic and went to catholic school as have my children and never thought Catholics any different to everyone else... and its always seemed a bit mental to me how far religion is taken in other parts of the UK..


It's only an issue in Scotland and Northern Ireland, not England or Wales. I've never had any hassle here. Thankfully, my links are with Italy.



good to hear mate :thumbup:
skidemin
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:46 pm

I guess it had to be decided some how but Ibelieve the seasons should just be null and void. It’s u fair to guess how they may turn out. Obviously Celtic were quite far ahead but I feel for Hearts.
User avatar
Once a blue always a blue44
 
Posts: 1236
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Thu May 21, 2020 5:53 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I guess it had to be decided some how but Ibelieve the seasons should just be null and void. It’s u fair to guess how they may turn out. Obviously Celtic were quite far ahead but I feel for Hearts.

Celtic 13 PST ahead, 2 old firm games to play and Rangers have a game in hand, potentially 9 points right there. Hearts only 4 points off safety. It’s done but it stinks. As you said everything should just be null and void. Titles won during WW2 are not recognised these should be the same.
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby nathansfmachine » Sat May 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Jock wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I guess it had to be decided some how but Ibelieve the seasons should just be null and void. It’s u fair to guess how they may turn out. Obviously Celtic were quite far ahead but I feel for Hearts.

Celtic 13 PST ahead, 2 old firm games to play and Rangers have a game in hand, potentially 9 points right there. Hearts only 4 points off safety. It’s done but it stinks. As you said everything should just be null and void. Titles won during WW2 are not recognised these should be the same.


You are deluded Jock, Celtic would have won the league at a canter. I am surprised Gerard is still in his post!! In fact you should be grateful Celtic didn't achieve the quadruple treble which would have almost certainly been achieved if it wasn't for this virus!!!
nathansfmachine
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby skidemin » Sat May 23, 2020 2:31 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I guess it had to be decided some how but Ibelieve the seasons should just be null and void. It’s u fair to guess how they may turn out. Obviously Celtic were quite far ahead but I feel for Hearts.

Celtic 13 PST ahead, 2 old firm games to play and Rangers have a game in hand, potentially 9 points right there. Hearts only 4 points off safety. It’s done but it stinks. As you said everything should just be null and void. Titles won during WW2 are not recognised these should be the same.


You are deluded Jock, Celtic would have won the league at a canter. I am surprised Gerard is still in his post!! In fact you should be grateful Celtic didn't achieve the quadruple treble which would have almost certainly been achieved if it wasn't for this virus!!!



come off it.. yes Celtic would almost certainly have won the league but didn't...if we { Cardiff } were 13 points behind with a game in hand and still had the team we are chasing to play twice we would all have some hope. expecting the worse, but not giving up all hope..
skidemin
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby Jock » Sun May 24, 2020 1:07 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I guess it had to be decided some how but Ibelieve the seasons should just be null and void. It’s u fair to guess how they may turn out. Obviously Celtic were quite far ahead but I feel for Hearts.

Celtic 13 PST ahead, 2 old firm games to play and Rangers have a game in hand, potentially 9 points right there. Hearts only 4 points off safety. It’s done but it stinks. As you said everything should just be null and void. Titles won during WW2 are not recognised these should be the same.


You are deluded Jock, Celtic would have won the league at a canter. I am surprised Gerard is still in his post!! In fact you should be grateful Celtic didn't achieve the quadruple treble which would have almost certainly been achieved if it wasn't for this virus!!!

If I was a betting man my mneywould obviously be on Celtic.
If the positions were reversed would you be happy to concede to Rangers?
Jock
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: SKY BREAKING NEWS:CROWNED CHAMPIONS AS SURPRISE RELEGATI

Postby nathansfmachine » Sun May 24, 2020 3:54 pm

Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I guess it had to be decided some how but Ibelieve the seasons should just be null and void. It’s u fair to guess how they may turn out. Obviously Celtic were quite far ahead but I feel for Hearts.

Celtic 13 PST ahead, 2 old firm games to play and Rangers have a game in hand, potentially 9 points right there. Hearts only 4 points off safety. It’s done but it stinks. As you said everything should just be null and void. Titles won during WW2 are not recognised these should be the same.


You are deluded Jock, Celtic would have won the league at a canter. I am surprised Gerard is still in his post!! In fact you should be grateful Celtic didn't achieve the quadruple treble which would have almost certainly been achieved if it wasn't for this virus!!!

If I was a betting man my mneywould obviously be on Celtic.
If the positions were reversed would you be happy to concede to Rangers?


You haven't conceded. You were given no choice!!!
nathansfmachine
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:11 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, jimmy_rat, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 167 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.