" WOW "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 7:18 pm

ITV

Wednesday 20 May 2020 at 3:10pm

Southend beach packed with thousands of sunseekers from as far away as Leicestershire struggling to social distance

Just one of many beaches in England
Attachments
stream_img.jpg
stream_img.jpg (99.1 KiB) Viewed 2190 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

" WOW "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Wed May 20, 2020 7:25 pm

People are so irresponsible it pains me.
Plymuff Bloobird
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Foghorn65 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Irresponsible idiots
Foghorn65
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:People are so irresponsible it pains me.



From day one to today this sadly has been happening many times in parks, beaches areas etc but it was denied time and time again on here by certain posters who have vanished .

It’s shocking
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Irresponsible idiots





From day one to today this sadly has been happening many times in parks, beaches areas etc but it was denied time and time again on here by certain posters who have vanished .

It’s shocking


Near where I live Palma Nova your not allowed on beaches to sun bathe till next Monday, be interesting.


Today , I took this and not a fake
Attachments
5CF9D8A4-69A8-4875-88B9-6F0D5F1162AA.jpeg
5CF9D8A4-69A8-4875-88B9-6F0D5F1162AA.jpeg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1204 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 7:41 pm

:shock:
Attachments
CBA65795-D796-4F17-B4A9-E984CC41CD01.jpeg
CBA65795-D796-4F17-B4A9-E984CC41CD01.jpeg (313.55 KiB) Viewed 1860 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Foghorn65 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:51 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....we'd all love a holiday.

Think of your kids. Bad enough they are missing out on education.

Sunbathe in the garden FFS
Foghorn65
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby bluesince62 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Plymuff Bloobird wrote:People are so irresponsible it pains me.



From day one to today this sadly has been happening many times in parks, beaches areas etc but it was denied time and time again on here by certain posters who have vanished .

It’s shocking



In fairness Annis, this is not the people's fault,it's the government who have been so wishy washy from day one,it's hardly surprising imho,give a man an inch springs to mind.and also that is the most packed photo I have seen to date,no denying there have been idiots,who never took notice of advice from day one,they have been told they can sunbathe,drive to places away from locality for excersise and looking at that pic,have done so ensure masses, which was always going to happen imho, plenty were stopped from England,trying to visit beauty spots that residents of Wales aren't allowed to visit!!this country has a vast number of
People who are in the "don't give a f@ck" brigade.this is only going to increase the chances of another wave,bringing another f@cking lockdown,for EVERYONE!! Which includes unfortunately the majority of people who have done as asked till now. :sad7: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby skiprat » Wed May 20, 2020 8:06 pm

What's depressing is we probably all know people who have ignored the lockdown from day one .a lot visit or stay with people from other households.
skiprat
 
Posts: 1398
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS » Wed May 20, 2020 8:07 pm

beggars belief, just shows the’ me me me’ society we have become. blame the ‘forensic’ accountants and the snowflake generation that should cover it
LORD LUCAN’S LOAFERS
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:08 am

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 8:20 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Plymuff Bloobird wrote:People are so irresponsible it pains me.



From day one to today this sadly has been happening many times in parks, beaches areas etc but it was denied time and time again on here by certain posters who have vanished .

It’s shocking



In fairness Annis, this is not the people's fault,it's the government who have been so wishy washy from day one,it's hardly surprising imho,give a man an inch springs to mind.and also that is the most packed photo I have seen to date,no denying there have been idiots,who never took notice of advice from day one,they have been told they can sunbathe,drive to places away from locality for excersise and looking at that pic,have done so ensure masses, which was always going to happen imho, plenty were stopped from England,trying to visit beauty spots that residents of Wales aren't allowed to visit!!this country has a vast number of
People who are in the "don't give a f@ck" brigade.this is only going to increase the chances of another wave,bringing another f@cking lockdown,for EVERYONE!! Which includes unfortunately the majority of people who have done as asked till now. :sad7: :old: :bluebird:



Yes I do blame the Govt, but common sense should also be used .
Attachments
51C797F0-5EE1-47F5-8FF6-400931F911A1.jpeg
51C797F0-5EE1-47F5-8FF6-400931F911A1.jpeg (117.71 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby theclaw » Wed May 20, 2020 8:28 pm

When I saw the headline I thought it was for ‘the price of a bag of plaster’.Theres a huge shortage right now and you can expect to pay up to £50 a bag :banghead:
Strange times.
theclaw
 
Posts: 2722
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed May 20, 2020 9:05 pm

If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 31124
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 9:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


I know Barry island was almost empty , I never mentioned there.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed May 20, 2020 9:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


There's idiots everywhere. There's photos of full beaches in Spain and photos of empty beaches in England.

Just got to accept both countries have their fair share of idiots.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 2835
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: " WOW "

Postby RV Casual » Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Absolutely shocking mate.

Was always going to happen though, unfortunately, there are a lot of idiotic people amongst us.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 9:16 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


There's idiots everywhere. There's photos of full beaches in Spain and photos of empty beaches in England.

Just got to accept both countries have their fair share of idiots.


I never questioned either county , I just put out wow looking at this beach .

Where did I question the countries, please state ??


We have not got any beaches full in the Balearic Islands as it’s illegal for us to sun bathe on them a fact I live 10 mins walk
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 9:17 pm

RV Casual wrote:Absolutely shocking mate.

Was always going to happen though, unfortunately, there are a lot of idiotic people amongst us.



Your right Stephen, common sense should be used.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed May 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


There's idiots everywhere. There's photos of full beaches in Spain and photos of empty beaches in England.

Just got to accept both countries have their fair share of idiots.


I never questioned either county , I just put out wow looking at this beach .

Where did I question the countries, please state ??


We have not got any beaches full in the Balearic Islands as it’s illegal for us to sun bathe on them a fact I live 10 mins walk


Not at all trying to twist anything.

You posted a photo of England. Packed beach.

Then one of Spain. Empty beach.

Where am I twisting that? Purely stating if I was to try I could find photos of empty beaches in England and busy ones in Spain.

We are in agreement that there are idiots spoiling this for everyone... everywhere. That's my point.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 2835
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 9:28 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


There's idiots everywhere. There's photos of full beaches in Spain and photos of empty beaches in England.

Just got to accept both countries have their fair share of idiots.


I never questioned either county , I just put out wow looking at this beach .

Where did I question the countries, please state ??


We have not got any beaches full in the Balearic Islands as it’s illegal for us to sun bathe on them a fact I live 10 mins walk


Not at all trying to twist anything.

You posted a photo of England. Packed beach.

Then one of Spain. Empty beach.

Where am I twisting that? Purely stating if I was to try I could find photos of empty beaches in England and busy ones in Spain.

We are in agreement that there are idiots spoiling this for everyone... everywhere. That's my point.



My point was in the topic was wow I was shocked to see so many on the beach when social distancing was suppose to be being used.

Please show me one of the Balearic Islands packed this week ?


I never mentioned Spain , I said where I live near Palma Nova today what a difference as we not allowed .
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed May 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


There's idiots everywhere. There's photos of full beaches in Spain and photos of empty beaches in England.

Just got to accept both countries have their fair share of idiots.


I never questioned either county , I just put out wow looking at this beach .

Where did I question the countries, please state ??


We have not got any beaches full in the Balearic Islands as it’s illegal for us to sun bathe on them a fact I live 10 mins walk


Not at all trying to twist anything.

You posted a photo of England. Packed beach.

Then one of Spain. Empty beach.

Where am I twisting that? Purely stating if I was to try I could find photos of empty beaches in England and busy ones in Spain.

We are in agreement that there are idiots spoiling this for everyone... everywhere. That's my point.



My point was in the topic was wow I was shocked to see so many on the beach when social distancing was suppose to be being used.

Please show me one of the Balearic Islands packed this week ?


I never mentioned Spain , I said where I live near Palma Novs today what a difference as we not allowed .


I believe you. I'm not going to search for one. But I did see one in Barcelona (?I think) earlier.

Idiots everywhere spoiling it for everyone. 28degrees here. Had a lovely day in the garden with the kids and the paddling pool! No need for the beach!
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 2835
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 20, 2020 9:36 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


There's idiots everywhere. There's photos of full beaches in Spain and photos of empty beaches in England.

Just got to accept both countries have their fair share of idiots.


I never questioned either county , I just put out wow looking at this beach .

Where did I question the countries, please state ??


We have not got any beaches full in the Balearic Islands as it’s illegal for us to sun bathe on them a fact I live 10 mins walk


Not at all trying to twist anything.

You posted a photo of England. Packed beach.

Then one of Spain. Empty beach.

Where am I twisting that? Purely stating if I was to try I could find photos of empty beaches in England and busy ones in Spain.

We are in agreement that there are idiots spoiling this for everyone... everywhere. That's my point.



My point was in the topic was wow I was shocked to see so many on the beach when social distancing was suppose to be being used.

Please show me one of the Balearic Islands packed this week ?


I never mentioned Spain , I said where I live near Palma Novs today what a difference as we not allowed .


I believe you. I'm not going to search for one. But I did see one in Barcelona (?I think) earlier.

Idiots everywhere spoiling it for everyone. 28degrees here. Had a lovely day in the garden with the kids and the paddling pool! No need for the beach!



Luke,

Needs to watch BBC and ITV News at 10pm and look and see what’s really happening , it’s not on the moon it’s really happening and it’s real :lol: :lol:


Look I was just stunned when I was watching the UK news tonight and so were they.


Mainland Spain made a mistake the other day and sent everyone down to the beaches to clear the streets after 50 days of a proper lockdown.

Since then theyve not let them go to phase 1 like us, no cafes or bars , wear masks from tomorrow compulsory and times limits again .

Way to many came out at once, but what did they expect after 50 days locked up.

To be fair the Govt were wrong, but have addressed it :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby bluesince62 » Thu May 21, 2020 12:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Plymuff Bloobird wrote:People are so irresponsible it pains me.



From day one to today this sadly has been happening many times in parks, beaches areas etc but it was denied time and time again on here by certain posters who have vanished .

It’s shocking



In fairness Annis, this is not the people's fault,it's the government who have been so wishy washy from day one,it's hardly surprising imho,give a man an inch springs to mind.and also that is the most packed photo I have seen to date,no denying there have been idiots,who never took notice of advice from day one,they have been told they can sunbathe,drive to places away from locality for excersise and looking at that pic,have done so ensure masses, which was always going to happen imho, plenty were stopped from England,trying to visit beauty spots that residents of Wales aren't allowed to visit!!this country has a vast number of
People who are in the "don't give a f@ck" brigade.this is only going to increase the chances of another wave,bringing another f@cking lockdown,for EVERYONE!! Which includes unfortunately the majority of people who have done as asked till now. :sad7: :old: :bluebird:



Yes I do blame the Govt, but common sense should also be used .



In my eyes it's all the goverment confusing messages,that have left the door open for abuse,no fear of a massive fine, even less ln going to court and getting conviction I agree with common sense in theory mate,but even in spain,people found it hard to follow the rules,and no doubt everywhere will/have had the same problems? Weak leadership has led to people not being bothered as well,what happened to "we are all in this together"?? :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62
 
Posts: 2901
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 21, 2020 12:13 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Plymuff Bloobird wrote:People are so irresponsible it pains me.



From day one to today this sadly has been happening many times in parks, beaches areas etc but it was denied time and time again on here by certain posters who have vanished .

It’s shocking



In fairness Annis, this is not the people's fault,it's the government who have been so wishy washy from day one,it's hardly surprising imho,give a man an inch springs to mind.and also that is the most packed photo I have seen to date,no denying there have been idiots,who never took notice of advice from day one,they have been told they can sunbathe,drive to places away from locality for excersise and looking at that pic,have done so ensure masses, which was always going to happen imho, plenty were stopped from England,trying to visit beauty spots that residents of Wales aren't allowed to visit!!this country has a vast number of
People who are in the "don't give a f@ck" brigade.this is only going to increase the chances of another wave,bringing another f@cking lockdown,for EVERYONE!! Which includes unfortunately the majority of people who have done as asked till now. :sad7: :old: :bluebird:



Yes I do blame the Govt, but common sense should also be used .



In my eyes it's all the goverment confusing messages,that have left the door open for abuse,no fear of a massive fine, even less ln going to court and getting conviction I agree with common sense in theory mate,but even in spain,people found it hard to follow the rules,and no doubt everywhere will/have had the same problems? Weak leadership has led to people not being bothered as well,what happened to "we are all in this together"?? :old: :bluebird:




I actually quite like Boris, I think he is genuine but way to soft and tries to keep everyone smiling instead of being firm



This is what many in the UK are now saying it’s all
Over fb / but yes Boris has had many failings during this virus and yes he has been very slow, but so have many other Govts.

I don’t agree with the resigning part as there is No one better at the moment.
Attachments
A562A125-F18F-4F5D-B4D1-BD00BA665F65.jpeg
A562A125-F18F-4F5D-B4D1-BD00BA665F65.jpeg (159.41 KiB) Viewed 916 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Welshman in CA » Thu May 21, 2020 12:42 am

Welshman in CA
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 21, 2020 9:14 am

Welshman in CA wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-52742519


Watch because Luke, will want to know if it’s the real BBC.



England beaches gridlock caused by cars 'from all over country'

BBC


Saunton Sands car park


The beach car park at Saunton Sands in north Devon was described as looking "like August"
Beaches across England have been seeing high numbers of visitors apparently defying coronavirus concerns.

Cars from "all over the country" were in gridlock in Devon, police said.

In Cornwall, Perranporth beach had hundreds of people on it, while the warm weather also brought people out to Southend seafront in Essex.

In Merseyside, people visited Sefton's beaches despite pleas to stay away, and there was a reported 40-minute queue for a toilet in Skegness.

In Devon, Saunton Sands beach car park, near Braunton, was described as "looking like August", with nearby Woolacombe described as "a particular pinch point" for traffic.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby epping blue » Thu May 21, 2020 9:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-52742519


Watch because Luke, will want to know if it’s the real BBC.



England beaches gridlock caused by cars 'from all over country'

BBC


Saunton Sands car park


The beach car park at Saunton Sands in north Devon was described as looking "like August"
Beaches across England have been seeing high numbers of visitors apparently defying coronavirus concerns.

Cars from "all over the country" were in gridlock in Devon, police said.

In Cornwall, Perranporth beach had hundreds of people on it, while the warm weather also brought people out to Southend seafront in Essex.

In Merseyside, people visited Sefton's beaches despite pleas to stay away, and there was a reported 40-minute queue for a toilet in Skegness.

In Devon, Saunton Sands beach car park, near Braunton, was described as "looking like August", with nearby Woolacombe described as "a particular pinch point" for traffic.




Unfortunately we have far too many people in this country who take little or no responsibility for their own welfare let alone the welfare of others.
epping blue
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Re: " WOW "

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu May 21, 2020 10:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


I know Barry island was almost empty , I never mentioned there.


Annis you get so defensive :lol:

I dont know if its genuine, i dont think you provided a link at the time that i seen and i dont watch the news. I wasnt saying it wasnt real im saying if it is then it shockong behaviour.

I know you never mentioned Barry island and i never said you did, i was adding my own in put to the thread as i knew Barry Island was empty as i seen the with my own eyes.

not everything is an arguement :lol: If anything i was agreeing with you. i wont bother in future.
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 31124
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: " WOW "

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 21, 2020 10:38 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:If thats a genuine picture from today i find that shocking.

I dont know whats so difficult in the Gov advice, this should not be happening. whats the saying, give an inche and they take a yard.

Barry island all but empty today.



Here we go once again Luke :lol:

Genuine picture ??

I took it of ITV news today


I know Barry island was almost empty , I never mentioned there.


Annis you get so defensive :lol:

I dont know if its genuine, i dont think you provided a link at the time that i seen and i dont watch the news. I wasnt saying it wasnt real im saying if it is then it shockong behaviour.

I know you never mentioned Barry island and i never said you did, i was adding my own in put to the thread as i knew Barry Island was empty as i seen the with my own eyes.

not everything is an arguement :lol: If anything i was agreeing with you. i wont bother in future.




AS TO DEFENSIVE? WHEN THE SAME PERSON CONTINUES TO ASK PATHETIC QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME & ASKING IF THE PHOTO IS REAL KNOWING I HAVE ARGUED FOR WKS WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU, WHY WOULD I PUT FAKE STUFF OUT/ MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THAT IS THE TYPE OF STUFFF YOU DO OR MIX WITH THOSE TYPE OF PEOPLE.




Luke, i cant be bothered even answering you anymore as you will always have a snipe making out a photo or a story might not be real, youve done it for yrs with me.

You also say you wont come on here if Roathie is on, but will if not on, to be honest , I would rather him on here than you anytime.

Your the one that always tries to put doubt in my pictures or stories, so yes please stay of :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 121858
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Next


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluebina, epping blue, Google [Bot], lincoln blue, Octo1927, piledriver64, RangerRank, skidemin, TERRYB and 210 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.