Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

what will be the TV coverage with no crowds

Fri May 22, 2020 10:55 am

I think its a positive step forward to try to complete the season and its clear that it will be behind closed doors.

Whilst it is recognised the club has only been able to fulfil 18 of the 23 home games to its supporters especially to its season ticket holders, as one of those season ticket holders I would not be looking for any partial refund, however would it be an idea if the club were able to make all the matches available through their Web-site/TV to us season ticket holders.
I dont have Sky sports and we cannot go to the pub and watch the games. :occasion5: :ayatollah: :wave:

Re: what will be the TV coverage with no crowds

Fri May 22, 2020 11:46 am

Whistler wrote:I think its a positive step forward to try to complete the season and its clear that it will be behind closed doors.

Whilst it is recognised the club has only been able to fulfil 18 of the 23 home games to its supporters especially to its season ticket holders, as one of those season ticket holders I would not be looking for any partial refund, however would it be an idea if the club were able to make all the matches available through their Web-site/TV to us season ticket holders.
I dont have Sky sports and we cannot go to the pub and watch the games. :occasion5: :ayatollah: :wave:

I would think that all season ticket holders will get a free pass with bluebirds tv for all the remaining home games. :thumbup:
Ps I also I think that City will be pushing for to sell city tv to all non season ticket holders for the remaing games.

Re: what will be the TV coverage with no crowds

Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 am

Igovernor wrote:
Whistler wrote:I think its a positive step forward to try to complete the season and its clear that it will be behind closed doors.

I would think that all season ticket holders will get a free pass with bluebirds tv for all the remaining home games. :thumbup:
Ps I also I think that City will be pushing for to sell city tv to all non season ticket holders for the remaing games.

That seems reasonable tbf :thumbup:
Post a reply