“ No more idiots please “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri May 22, 2020 1:05 pm

Yet again

West Midlands Chief Constable: “Please no more idiots, we have been plagued with to many idiots during this lockdown, enough is enough. “

As police had to disperse a street party with over 100 people involved in Wandsworth.
Attachments
34A2BF29-4B42-4E19-9C06-7B7F2909C845.jpeg
34A2BF29-4B42-4E19-9C06-7B7F2909C845.jpeg (388.07 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ No more idiots please “

Postby Foghorn65 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Disgracefully many many people are treating this furlough as some sort of paid holiday.

The removes the incentive to return to work. The glorious weather only encourages mass migration to beaches, parks and the like.

Now the furlough staycation has been extended until October there seems to be millions of both private and public service workers content to stay at home and be alert ..yet be alert in their bikinis and budgie smugglers too.
Foghorn65

Postby Bluebina » Fri May 22, 2020 2:26 pm

There will unfortunately always be a few, hopefully, they're building up some sort of thicko immunity and won't be able to spread it more :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Foghorn65 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 pm

NHS staff and other essential workers must really get a boost after a long shift to see these selfless clowns living it up swigging a few beers and sunbathing, all whilst probably "earning" more via their furlough wages...
Foghorn65

Postby TopCat CCFC » Fri May 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:NHS staff and other essential workers must really get a boost after a long shift to see these selfless clowns living it up swigging a few beers and sunbathing, all whilst probably "earning" more via their furlough wages...

Spot On .
TopCat CCFC

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

The problem is there is so much media talk about this COVID 19 being a total hoax hence the rebellion.

Some countries like Sweden have had no Lockdown and their casualties of the COVID 19 are lower than those in Lockdown. It does make you wonder. However, we should obey our Government as like it or not we voted them in to rule.
Bakedalasker

Postby LaBamba » Mon May 25, 2020 2:31 am

Bakedalasker wrote:The problem is there is so much media talk about this COVID 19 being a total hoax hence the rebellion.

Some countries like Sweden have had no Lockdown and their casualties of the COVID 19 are lower than those in Lockdown. It does make you wonder. However, we should obey our Government as like it or not we voted them in to rule.

What a load of tosh. Name me one respectable media company who has said it's a hoax and I'll write a letter to them myself to question them on it. Sweden's deaths are orders of magnitudes higher than their neighbours.

Take the tin hat off.
LaBamba

Return to General Chat