Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Islam

Fri May 22, 2020 2:08 pm

If I said to you, I had a dream, my misses told me it was a message from God, then I raped, murdered, robbed town after town and forced them to believe, settled down and married a 6 year old ?? Wouldn't like me would you, why then do people follow Mohammed??

Re: Islam

Fri May 22, 2020 3:17 pm

It's a fairytale

Just like the bible

In a thousand years from now people will believe a wizard existed and freed us from evil. His name is Harry and he defeated the great Voldemort

Religion is stupidest invention ever and it shocks me so many fall for it

God does not exist in any religion or form its all made up bollocks

Not one shred of evidence anywhere of any proof any of them ever existed

Fri May 22, 2020 3:27 pm

Citysince72 wrote:If I said to you, I had a dream, my misses told me it was a message from God, then I raped, murdered, robbed town after town and forced them to believe, settled down and married a 6 year old ?? Wouldn't like me would you, why then do people follow Mohammed??

bored so watching TR videos ?

Fri May 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Nope just finished an essay on religion, part of my Youth Work degree, 47 and still learning, religion is hard to believe but Islam borders on ridiculous. My best mate is Muslim and he is devout but can't answer certain questions. Remember religion is an ideology not a race, Robinson may be a cock but he does say things others are to scared to.

Fri May 22, 2020 4:11 pm

Citysince72 wrote:Nope just finished an essay on religion, part of my Youth Work degree, 47 and still learning, religion is hard to believe but Islam borders on ridiculous. My best mate is Muslim and he is devout but can't answer certain questions. Remember religion is an ideology not a race, Robinson may be a cock but he does say things others are to scared to.

I don't really get religion...… but yes having a cross between Sutcliffe and Saville as someone to look up to is a bit mind blowing.

Fri May 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Religion. In every shape and form conjured up by a few to control, suppress and brain wash the masses into subservience.

Not for me.

Fri May 22, 2020 5:16 pm

Thing is mate if people who are religious just went about there business and didn't cause no harm you wouldn't mind ,but be fair ,more wars have been caused by it ,it's used to brainwash people, abuse children , terrorism,the list could go on , yes there are good people ,but it's the same old thing who do you trust ,and you're right a lot of what they believe in is just stories past on over the centuries,and that's not being disrespectful to religious people ,I find it mad how people get sucked in when you can see what's gone on over the centuries .

Fri May 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Mwahhhaaaaaaa...

You're going to Hell. Eh?

You're going to Heaven. Eh?

Bathed by 72 virgins. Eh?

Only for the weak minded. Trouble is they are susceptible and dangerous if they believe this nonsense because they can be easily manipulated by those that can