Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALLORCA BASED BUSINESS MAN CALLS BORIS JOHNSON

Sun May 24, 2020 10:07 am

https://global247news.com/2020/05/24/ma ... tion-laws/

USA owned news
Link
https://global247news.com/2020/05/24/ma ... tion-laws/ :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ANNIS V WEZ V BORIS IN YANK PRESS LOL

Sun May 24, 2020 10:35 am

How can we take it serious from a paper that uses the word S****r instead of the proper word Football.

As for Wez will he ever live it down as a French Fries maker?

Re: MALLORCA BASED BUSINESS MAN CALLS BORIS JOHNSON

Sun May 24, 2020 10:52 am

i did laugh at that - typical yanks - frigging soccer!

Sun May 24, 2020 11:55 am

Balearic Island: Mallorca / Ibiza / Minorca / Formentera etc population 1.4mill approx during lockdown

Today:

2 new cases and no deaths.

Only 1 death in the last 4 days

Sun May 24, 2020 12:22 pm

I think Mr Western needs to remove his head from the deep fat fryer if he thinks Grant ‘take one for the team’ Shapps did well on the Andrew Marr show this morning. He was utterly exposed.

When the phrase “thrown to the wolves” is used in a political sense, it usually means being told to defend the indefensible

Sun May 24, 2020 8:20 pm

So today the PM has son any parent should follow instinct and so any of his laws mean nothing.

But even though Cummings stuck to the rules, he also broke the rules, what a complete idiot.

Sun May 24, 2020 8:42 pm

So true
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 24, 2020 8:44 pm

Above us plebs

Sun May 24, 2020 11:40 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:I think Mr Western needs to remove his head from the deep fat fryer if he thinks Grant ‘take one for the team’ Shapps did well on the Andrew Marr show this morning. He was utterly exposed.

When the phrase “thrown to the wolves” is used in a political sense, it usually means being told to defend the indefensible
I think you got to much to say for your self

Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 pm

Daya wrote:i did laugh at that - typical yanks - frigging soccer!

bell end

Mon May 25, 2020 12:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:So true

:clap: :clap: :clap: :old: :bluebird:

Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 am

Cummings should go but all the Lefties queuing up to demand his sacking said nothing when Kinnock broke the rules, the feigned concern for fellow citizens is bollox, this is about getting a political enemy sacked.

Mon May 25, 2020 9:00 am

It’s funny but it’s not

Mon May 25, 2020 10:41 am

I don't for one minute buy Cummings excuse about the welfare of his child he has done the usual cowardly thing and hidden behind this child when he was in a self dug hole.

There were thousands of other people in the same situation as DC and his wife. These people either made do or the couple self-isolated from each other so one was always well enough to provide child care.

Officially Cummings might not have broke any 'laws' but he did break the spirit of the guidelines which 99% of others stuck with to bring the infection rate down. Like Annis I'm shocked that Boris cannot see this and I have lost all faith in him.

Whilst I'm not a Tory voter I did abstain at the last election. I wanted BJ to push BREXIT through and as a result he had a lot of goodwill from left leaning voters. That has now gone as Boris has reverted to type where there is one rule for those who set the rules and another rule for the rest of us.

Mon May 25, 2020 10:47 am

Jock wrote:Cummings should go but all the Lefties queuing up to demand his sacking said nothing when Kinnock broke the rules, the feigned concern for fellow citizens is bollox, this is about getting a political enemy sacked.

Jock I'm left leaning and Stephen Kinnock acted irresponsibly and he is just as bad as Cummings. There was also Labour MP's who attended funerals of constituents in breach of the guidelines and they also are as guilty as Cummings and will have to face the anger of their constituents at the next election for their personal behaviour.

This isn't a political thing its about doing the right thing during a public health crisis. Cummings must go.

Mon May 25, 2020 10:48 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't for one minute buy Cummings excuse about the welfare of his child he has done the usual cowardly thing and hidden behind this child when he was in a self dug hole.

There were thousands of other people in the same situation as DC and his wife. These people either made do or the couple self-isolated from each other so one was always well enough to provide child care.

Officially Cummings might not have broke any 'laws' but he did break the spirit of the guidelines which 99% of others stuck with to bring the infection rate down. Like Annis I'm shocked that Boris cannot see this and I have lost all faith in him.

Whilst I'm not a Tory voter I did abstain at the last election. I wanted BJ to push BREXIT through and as a result he had a lot of goodwill from left leaning voters. That has now gone as Boris has reverted to type where there is one rule for those who set the rules and another rule for the rest of us.

Tony,

With you all the way with Cummings and he is a very arrogant person who has no respect for the law.

Boris has also let me down on how I thought he would run our country .

Mon May 25, 2020 10:52 am

People have lost loved ones and not been able to travel. My friends Dad died CV19 last wk and his daughter lives in Bargoed , unable to visit her dad for 9 weeks before he caught the virus, but Cummings travels 250 miles for child support when he can pay for private care. Disgraceful

Mon May 25, 2020 10:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't for one minute buy Cummings excuse about the welfare of his child he has done the usual cowardly thing and hidden behind this child when he was in a self dug hole.

Tony,

With you all the way with Cummings and he is a very arrogant person who has no respect for the law.

Annis I can also understand how this must hurt you personally. You tried to do all you could through the right channels to bring your daughter home but were denied by the rules which you respected.

However, Dominic Cummings was allowed to travel 250 miles to deliver his son to the care of extended family without any problems at all and is even being described as acting responsibly by Government officials.

He clearly didn't respect the spirit of the guidelines but he still expected you to do so. What a wanker.

Mon May 25, 2020 11:04 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Tony,

Annis I can also understand how this must hurt you personally. You tried to do all you could through the right channels to bring your daughter home but were denied by the rules which you respected.

However, Dominic Cummings was allowed to travel 250 miles to deliver his son to the care of extended family without any problems at all and is even being described as acting responsibly by Government officials.

He clearly didn't respect the spirit of the guidelines but he still expected you to do so. What a wanker.

Correct Tony and I still can’t see my daughter.

Mon May 25, 2020 12:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Jock wrote:Cummings should go but all the Lefties queuing up to demand his sacking said nothing when Kinnock broke the rules, the feigned concern for fellow citizens is bollox, this is about getting a political enemy sacked.

Jock I'm left leaning and Stephen Kinnock acted irresponsibly and he is just as bad as Cummings. There was also Labour MP's who attended funerals of constituents in breach of the guidelines and they also are as guilty as Cummings and will have to face the anger of their constituents at the next election for their personal behaviour.

This isn't a political thing its about doing the right thing during a public health crisis. Cummings must go.

Left leaning is not the same as the Momentum Marxists. I think generally politicians and their advisers have zero respect for the rest of us. When you get Chief medical officers, stood at a podium telling us not to do this or that because it will spread the virus, then disregarding their own advice , it shows the contempt they hold us in, a contempt shared by the Cummings of this country.

Mon May 25, 2020 1:25 pm

So it’s official then, say you feel unwell, you can then take yourself and your kids off to your friends and family, wherever that may be, no one can be in trouble anymore :thumbright:

Mon May 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Visiting mother in law's still prevented naturally

:)

Mon May 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:Visiting mother in law's still prevented naturally

:)

:lol: :lol:

Mon May 25, 2020 3:39 pm

Watching now

Mon May 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:People have lost loved ones and not been able to travel. My friends Dad died CV19 last wk and his daughter lives in Bargoed , unable to visit her dad for 9 weeks before he caught the virus, but Cummings travels 250 miles for child support when he can pay for private care. Disgraceful

As you know Annis, my 80 year old mum is entering 12 weeks at home,obeyed the letter she recieved,word for word,a good friend of hers passed away (not covid related ) but mum was unable to visit her in her last hours,as she has to stay at home.then sees that labour mp attending a funeral with 100 mournets! ! Can somebody explain why some religions (Muslim in this case)are allowed such numbers in attendance, when we are told 10 people only?? I witnessed the same happen at western cemetery only last week,while tending my dad's and nan's graves, only there were less than the 100,more like 50,in attendance,whilst two rows away from dad,another funeral was taking place,with around 10 mourners,as directed by the rule in place?? And before anyone starts on the racism route,I'm not, but overheard what I believe to be the dad at the funeral by where I was stood,saying "why did I stop relatives and friends from coming" and was gesturing at the numbers at the other funeral further up the cemetery, he was not very happy,let's put it that way! And personally I didn't blame him,as no doubt I too would be furious, if I was burying a relative,and had to select those who attended, and those who"couldnt" due to restrictions put in place,regards numbers allowed to attend.seeing these photos and seeing it first hand,I wouldn't blame people ,if they chose to attend regardless of the "rule" in place. :old: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:59 am

For me one if the worst PM’S UK has had in modern times and his cabinet just as bad

Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:00 am

For me one if the worst PM’S UK has had in modern times and his cabinet just as bad

Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:44 am

Many of the same lefties saying he should be sacked were protesting yesterday breaking distancing rules and wrecking statues :thumbup: