Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is Cardiff City.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:06 pm

We never start the seaon with, probably the best starting 11 in the division and the strongest squad. On top of that we have had a dream start and are joint top. We are also playing super football, have lots of pace and look like scoring lots of goals.

Whats going on? Even Welsh Liverpool fans are talking about us as if they support us.

I just can't wait for the transfer window to shut. Jay, Burke, Chops & Whitts need to stay to keep this dream start going.

I am going to hit the Magners big time until Wednesday, 3 hangovers coming up.

Re: This is Cardiff City.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Aren't MOST Liverpool fans Welsh???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Aren't MOST Liverpool fans Welsh???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welsh & Swedish. Apparently Evertonians ring the Anfield PA during matches requesting that "Mr Erikson rings home to Sweden because his wife is in labour". It is a joke to emphasis that none of their fans are from Liverpool.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 pm

you hit the magners mate! crackin start to the season and hopefully it'll stay this way til may! f**k it, may get on the magners myself now!! :ayatollah: