Bournemouth yesterday at 3 in the afternoon

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:23 am

Attachments
101430506_4176102765748158_4743687951324545024_n.jpg
101430506_4176102765748158_4743687951324545024_n.jpg (110.96 KiB) Viewed 3847 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bournemouth yesterday at 3 in the afternoon

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:57 am

Annis another reason to get people back to work! Looking at the picture its safer in work than on beach..... :o
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:02 am

pembroke allan wrote:Annis another reason to get people back to work! Looking at the picture its safer in work than on beach..... :o

Spot on Allan :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby BLUECHUGGY » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:42 am

Give them an inch and you know what they say :(
BLUECHUGGY

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:44 am

Time to go bank to work I say.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby dorsetblue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:54 am

I'm ashamed by the residents of my adoptive county but the situation in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole is not helped by the BCP council leader Vikki Slade not being strong enough to put the blockers on people visiting by opening car parks and toilets. Will allow her the lack of accountability for other areas of the county eg Durdle Door and Lulworth, but as a county the leaders all need to be stronger. The crowds are a combo of visitors but also locals who are so dumb usually that they congregate 200m either side of the pier squashed in like sardines when they could walk 300m to an almost empty part of the beach. I'm not supporting anyone staying on the beach though for a sustained spell, I've been to the quieter dog friendly sections 3 times in the last fortnight for a 30 minute walk after 7pm with the hound over in Sandbanks and there is next to nobody about. Dorset and the south coast will be the UK epicenter in the next month. And this is within 4 miles of my home. The rule should be 20 miles for the entire UK maximum unless it for essential travel.
dorsetblue

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:56 am

Looks like the 2nd wave is about to come into Bournemouth .
TopCat CCFC

Postby epping blue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:13 pm

dorsetblue wrote:I'm ashamed by the residents of my adoptive county but the situation in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole is not helped by the BCP council leader Vikki Slade not being strong enough to put the blockers on people visiting by opening car parks and toilets. Will allow her the lack of accountability for other areas of the county eg Durdle Door and Lulworth, but as a county the leaders all need to be stronger. The crowds are a combo of visitors but also locals who are so dumb usually that they congregate 200m either side of the pier squashed in like sardines when they could walk 300m to an almost empty part of the beach. I'm not supporting anyone staying on the beach though for a sustained spell, I've been to the quieter dog friendly sections 3 times in the last fortnight for a 30 minute walk after 7pm with the hound over in Sandbanks and there is next to nobody about. Dorset and the south coast will be the UK epicenter in the next month. And this is within 4 miles of my home. The rule should be 20 miles for the entire UK maximum unless it for essential travel.

I'd be no fan of her Liberal Democrat politics that's for sure but I thought she came across really well in the BBC interview. Very hard to find a straight talking politician these days so when she described the people on Bournemouth beach as
" utterly disrespectful " she went up in my opinion.
epping blue

Postby Foghorn65 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:16 pm

Why would you risk it!??!?!
Foghorn65

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:28 pm

If that picture is genuine and is from yesterday..a Monday in June then that is shocking

How many of them people are currently furloughed to try to keep them safe ?? These furloughed wages will all eventually have to be paid back by the taxpayers

If they are happy to ignore the risks for an all expenses paid jolly to the seaside they could just as easily be working and getting the country back on its feet

Lots of kids there by the look of things, but apparently it’s too risky for them to go to school according to some parents :banghead: :banghead:
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Welshman in CA » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:35 pm

Not sure why it wouldn't be real but if it was yesterday, Sunday or last Monday the sentiment would surely be the same.
Welshman in CA

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:27 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:If that picture is genuine and is from yesterday..a Monday in June then that is shocking

How many of them people are currently furloughed to try to keep them safe ?? These furloughed wages will all eventually have to be paid back by the taxpayers

If they are happy to ignore the risks for an all expenses paid jolly to the seaside they could just as easily be working and getting the country back on its feet

Lots of kids there by the look of things, but apparently it’s too risky for them to go to school according to some parents :banghead: :banghead:

Ahh they are not a risk to the teachers on beach? :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:46 am

Spoke with a friend who lives in Bournemouth who said that although the beaches in the Bournemouth area have been busy recently, no way is that picture from yesterday

Car parks and beaches were no where near that full on Monday

It would appear that is NOT Monday at 3pm!!!
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:49 am

What are they doing differently in Cornwall? It appears most of their beaches are empty.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200603-054114_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200603-054114_Facebook.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2900 times
jimmy_rat

Postby wtf » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:57 am

The media are using old pictures. They are busy but not that busy.
wtf

Postby epping blue » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:29 am

Not sure about that. In the TV interview with the councillor they looked very crowded indeed. There's no doubting the authenticity of that. The pictures at Durdle door we know are 100% genuine because of the helicopters. On the subject of Durdle Door, have a look at the pictures of heap of rubbish cleared from the beach, that despite officials on the beach asking people to take their rubbish home with them. Anyone who knows the decent to that beach will know that was probably more than a weeks work for someone to manhandled to the carpark level where it could be cleared. That couldn't be a minority leaving that much rubbish. I despair of the people in this country.
epping blue

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:48 am

epping blue wrote:Not sure about that. In the TV interview with the councillor they looked very crowded indeed. There's no doubting the authenticity of that. The pictures at Durdle door we know are 100% genuine because of the helicopters. On the subject of Durdle Door, have a look at the pictures of heap of rubbish cleared from the beach, that despite officials on the beach asking people to take their rubbish home with them. Anyone who knows the decent to that beach will know that was probably more than a weeks work for someone to manhandled to the carpark level where it could be cleared. That couldn't be a minority leaving that much rubbish. I despair of the people in this country.

The pictures are genuine, I live down here, and have seen it for myself, just went down in the car to poole and Bournemouth to have a look, why people keep saying photographs are not real, I do not know. It has been getting a lot buisier long before restictions were eased. There are a lot of stupid people about :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby cardiff 74 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:21 am

There are so many people on that beach Bournemouth should know open up there football ground and get a premier league game on total idiots down there tell me where the social distancing is
cardiff 74

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:26 am

Igovernor wrote:
epping blue wrote:Not sure about that. In the TV interview with the councillor they looked very crowded indeed. There's no doubting the authenticity of that. The pictures at Durdle door we know are 100% genuine because of the helicopters. On the subject of Durdle Door, have a look at the pictures of heap of rubbish cleared from the beach, that despite officials on the beach asking people to take their rubbish home with them. Anyone who knows the decent to that beach will know that was probably more than a weeks work for someone to manhandled to the carpark level where it could be cleared. That couldn't be a minority leaving that much rubbish. I despair of the people in this country.

The pictures are genuine, I live down here, and have seen it for myself, just went down in the car to poole and Bournemouth to have a look, why people keep saying photographs are not real, I do not know. It has been getting a lot buisier long before restictions were eased. There are a lot of stupid people about :banghead:

Don’t think anyone is saying they are not real just questioning when they were taken

Like I have said my mate who lives local is adamant that was not this Monday at 3pm. He admits the beaches are busy but on Monday they were not as busy as that picture portrayed
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Don’t think anyone is saying they are not real just questioning when they were taken

Like I have said my mate who lives local is adamant that was not this Monday at 3pm. He admits the beaches are busy but on Monday they were not as busy as that picture portrayed

:thumbup: :ayatollah:
Igovernor

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 am

Absolutely empty today as far as the eye can see towads bournemouth i wonder why :laughing6:
20200603_122408.jpg
20200603_122408.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
20200603_122405.jpg
20200603_122405.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
Igovernor

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:16 pm

:sunny: = No ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby Igovernor » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:44 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote::sunny: = No ;)