Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Close access to the beach?

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:29 pm

That seems to be the main problem lately, I know it's outdoors and it's safer outside, but imagine what they will be like in July and August when everybody is off work and fewer people are going to be leaving the country to go on holiday?

If not maybe a security entrance and a limit on the number allowed, get there early or it will be closed?

Re: Close access to the beach?

Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Bluebina wrote:That seems to be the main problem lately, I know it's outdoors and it's safer outside, but imagine what they will be like in July and August when everybody is off work and fewer people are going to be leaving the country to go on holiday?

If not maybe a security entrance and a limit on the number allowed, get there early or it will be closed?

Where possible especially the big ones, I know you can't police every little tiny beach or cove, but they could tape them off or put some measure in?

Re: Close access to the beach?

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:04 am

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:That seems to be the main problem lately, I know it's outdoors and it's safer outside, but imagine what they will be like in July and August when everybody is off work and fewer people are going to be leaving the country to go on holiday?

Where possible especially the big ones, I know you can't police every little tiny beach or cove, but they could tape them off or put some measure in?

I've suggested as much on another thresd :thumbup: but in all honesty its not likely to happen,as they( boris& co) are weak as kittens in this whole affair,this 2nd wave has been talked about many times during lockdown, seems as if a fair few are past caring anyway? the way things are going, my journey of the Welsh coast could be in doubt now!! Well it's a sad state of affairs, when we (the listeners) are praying for rain in June,in the hope of stemming the tide so to speak (no beach pun intended :lol: ) :old: :bluebird: