Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They’ve all suddenly disappeared

Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 am

The usual posters who just for the sake it are always saying the opposite , but this time called it fake news, are you sure it’s real , having snipes when ever they could at Spain’s very tough lockdown , now have all totally gone in hiding .

I wanted to be proved wrong and would of gladly held my hands up .

From day one Boris and his pathetic cabinet got it wrong, slow on everything , dithered , changed their minds , got so much wrong and then their main advisor lies.

But sadly all this resulted in due to a pathetic/ party lockdown.

The good people of UK tried their best but when the leader is pathetic it’s all destroyed.

I hold my hands up I voted for Boris and he has so far in my opinion turned out a pathetic PM.

And Guess what PM Boris Johnson yesterday announces he is now taking fully control of the Virus from today :lol: :lol:
Where has been all this time, having a picnic with Cummings, Pathetic.

Financial Times Today:

UK has the worst death rate in the world

Re: They’ve all suddenly disappeared

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:24 am

I really thought that boris and his gang were the right people to be voted into leading this country (even though i support labour ) and i like many others in this county feel so let down by them with their constant lies and bad handling of this virus situation and the way that they cover up for their own wrong doings and then blame others, most of the british people have now seen right through this lot pity that we have another 3-4 years of this pathetic little outfit

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:30 am

Not arguing annis but just questioning where and what figures FT are using? I just googled deaths from corvid and this is today figures....
Think it sums up the total confusion as to how many people have actually died from corvid and how countries count deaths!
But totally agree about boris ect

]Published by Raynor de Best, Jun 3, 2020
Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in 179 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until June 3, 2020.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths worldwide per one million population as of June 3, 2020, by country
Confirmed deaths (absolute) Population (in millions) Deaths per million
Belgium 9,505 11.42 832.16
United Kingdom 39,370 66.49 592.13

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:48 am

BLUECHUGGY wrote:I really thought that boris and his gang were the right people to be voted into leading this country (even though i support labour ) and i like many others in this county feel so let down by them with their constant lies and bad handling of this virus situation and the way that they cover up for their own wrong doings and then blame others, most of the british people have now seen right through this lot pity that we have another 3-4 years of this pathetic little outfit

I really thought the same about Boris and his cabinet, but like you say I admit I had it so wrong, but from day one of this Virus, Boris was so slow and let the UK people down massively.

I will never vote for Boris or any of his current cabinet again.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:51 am

pembroke allan wrote:Not arguing annis but just questioning where and what figures FT are using? I just googled deaths from corvid and this is today figures....
Think it sums up the total confusion as to how many people have actually died from corvid and how countries count deaths!

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in 179 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until June 3, 2020.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) deaths worldwide per one million population as of June 3, 2020, by country

Allan, actually you are a new one who has suddenly come on making out I am wrong, well I did over 50 posts explaining everything and showing facts details etc.

Todays announcements, were on Sky News,Morning tv and the Financial Times, not your Daily Star or your Sun papers.

I honestly am tired of proving people wrong on this, but all I ever said was Uk Govt had it wrong from day one and I was slammed by the usual 7-9 posters who have now all vanished, funny that.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:I really thought that boris and his gang were the right people to be voted into leading this country (even though i support labour ) and i like many others in this county feel so let down by them with their constant lies and bad handling of this virus situation and the way that they cover up for their own wrong doings and then blame others, most of the british people have now seen right through this lot pity that we have another 3-4 years of this pathetic little outfit

I really thought the same about Boris and his cabinet, but like you say I admit I had it so wrong, but from day one of this Virus, Boris was so slow and let the UK people down massively.

With you all the way :thumbup:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:The usual posters who just for the sake it are always saying the opposite , but this time called it fake news, are you sure it’s real , having snipes when ever they could at Spain’s very tough lockdown , now have all totally gone in hiding .

From day one Boris and his pathetic cabinet got it wrong, slow on everything , dithered , changed their minds , got so much wrong and then their main advisor lies.

The good people of UK tried their best but when the leader is pathetic it’s all destroyed.

I hold my hands up I voted for Boris and he has so far in my opinion turned out a pathetic PM.

And Guess what PM Boris Johnson yesterday announces he is now taking fully control of the Virus from today :lol: :lol:

Financial Times Today:

Whilst I'm still sceptical about the figures from the UK/Europe/rest of the World on infection/death rates I think it is becoming clear that our Government managed this crisis poorly.

It is also true that other countries managed the crisis badly including Spain & Italy, but despite having an extra 2 week window the UK does seem to have managed the crisis worse than these two.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Well I agree about your point of view on this right from the start.It's a pity that all the people that voted for this bellend didn't see through him sooner.IMO thousands have died needlessly most of them in care homes.When it comes to the next election I hope the voters remembers the ones taken from us who have no voice yet should still be living.Until then they'll probably be busy covering their tracks.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:52 am

pembroke allan wrote:Not arguing annis but just questioning where and what figures FT are using? I just googled deaths from corvid and this is today figures....

Good question Allan. There are several ways of judging the impact of death rates including the extra deaths coming down the line because patients didn't receive urgent medical treatment/detection for cancer/heart decease/strokes etc. during the lock down period.

I honestly believe the Government should act now and utilise the Nightingale Hospitals as COVID-19 only treatment centres whilst the rest of the Health Service should be opened up for vital treatment.

Otherwise hundreds of thousands of people will become collateral damage and become extra indirect deaths due to COVID-19.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Well I agree about your point of view on this right from the start.It's a pity that all the people that voted for this bellend didn't see through him sooner.IMO thousands have died needlessly most of them in care homes.When it comes to the next election I hope the voters remembers the ones taken from us who have no voice yet should still be living.Until then they'll probably be busy covering their tracks.

TBH I think a lot of people saw through Boris (I didn't vote for him) but in the other corner was Corbyn (didn't vote for him either) who was incredibly a worse option.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

TBH I think a lot of people saw through Boris (I didn't vote for him) but in the other corner was Corbyn (didn't vote for him either) who was incredibly a worse option.

I get the point as I couldn't bring myself to vote for Corbyn either but I just think when all is said and done they'll try and squirm their way out of responsibility and If I'm honest I think they'll probably succeed.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The usual posters who just for the sake it are always saying the opposite , but this time called it fake news, are you sure it’s real , having snipes when ever they could at Spain’s very tough lockdown , now have all totally gone in hiding .

Financial Times Today:

Whilst I'm still sceptical about the figures from the UK/Europe/rest of the World on infection/death rates I think it is becoming clear that our Government managed this crisis poorly.

It is also true that other countries managed the crisis badly including Spain & Italy, but despite having an extra 2 week window the UK does seem to have managed the crisis worse than these two.

Italy and Spain were two of the first countries to badly be infected and they agreed they got it wrong at first and so passed on their information and help to Boris and who virtually ignored a fact , don’t you agree ?

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:09 pm

The Government advisor said at at the start that 400-500,000 people could die without intervention. Depends how you want to see the figures. Some countries are bullshitting completely, and all are unreliable. Due to different methods of data collection, comparison between countries means little.

Add all that up, pointless commenting imo..

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Financial Times Today:

Italy and Spain were two of the first countries to badly be infected and they agreed they got it wrong at first and so passed on their information and help to Boris and who virtually ignored a fact , don’t you agree ?

Without doubt.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I get the point as I couldn't bring myself to vote for Corbyn either but I just think when all is said and done they'll try and squirm their way out of responsibility and If I'm honest I think they'll probably succeed.

They will succeed because by the time it comes to remember, next GE, everyone will have forgot.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:13 pm

I wonder if that's right. I thought the same but this covid thing will linger for a year or 2 yet and the recession will be at best just starting to ease in 4 years. People will be looking for hope. Whether Labour can provide is another matter but Starmer himself is already ruffling Conservative feathers as pm q is no longer a knockabout piss take with a Marxist ideoligist. Just a thought I didn't vote last time and have never voted Labour in my life.

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:04 pm

There seems to be a few of late who disappear ;) :oops:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Sadly this answers everything

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=213752 :cry:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:53 pm

Sadly Annis we said back in March on here what was coming or how to take this virus seriously - with threads / posts .

We may have had ahead start with myself family in Italy and yourself in Spain - But did they listen ?

Nothing wrong with trying to tell/inform people - " What we know or Seen " - Some listened / Some did not .

Just checked my phone - it was a month ago when we made calls to each other for that week - About all this .

Both of us were getting wound up with people not taking this serious - Some twisting things to make their point.

Whichever stat you want NOW - Hospital / per 1,000/ 1M - population - Age etc - The UK is up there in the Top or Top 2 :(

Time for some to wake up - Over 50,000 Dead in the UK - R I P .

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:13 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Here Here well said :thumbup:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Not sure if your referring to me but the reason I don’t post and now only view the board is after your request on here for me to “stay off” simple as that really.

Ive never really understand your frustration as I’ve pretty much agreed with you on the majority of news regarding the Covid-19. Yes I doubt some photos and fake news does exists but I would say that’s a small percentage of news and I don’t think anyone has knowingly posted any fake news on here. None of my posts were a personal insult against you that’s just me covering myself saying “IF genuine”…then my opini. That’s just my preference and way of responding to some news. Im not really sure why you took offence to that as it in no way suggesting its not true or fake news that you have posted.

I personally think the Gov like most countries have got some things right and some wrong. The Gov need to take blame for the amount of deaths but also so do the people, its been clear from day one, stay at home, keep your distance and some people just seem incapable. I look at all the weeks of a lot of people doing there best then see all these people not socially distancing at protests/beachese/parks. I watch the daily news conference and the reporters are rightly asking what the Gov are doing for BAME community who seem to be suffering more but then you have thousands of BAME people protesting with very little social distancing. Yes the Gov need to take blame but I think people also need to take more responsibility for their actions.

I know little about Spains Covid-19 response other than what’s been posted on here, ill be honest I have no idea if what they have done is right or wrong ive taken little interest in any other countries, each has there own issues and any deaths are sad. I just hope everyone can come out of this as quickly as possible and the world can resume some normality.

I certainly don’t think I know it all when it comes to Covid-19 ive personally made the choice some time ago to read/watch as little as possible on it. I try and watch the daily briefings and stick to the advice, I hadn’t been in a supermarket or shop for about 3 months. I cant really be right or wrong as I don’t have a strong enough opinion on it or know enough about it so I certainly wouldn’t be sniping at others who do.

With 31000+ posts I think ive been pretty fair with the majority of my posts, some things got right some wrong but that’s fine. I don’t think ive been overally judgemental, im I sure would have been banned sometime ago otherwise. Anyway as per your request I wont be posting again but will read but thought I should respond to this as I felt it was referring in part to me. Stay safe everyone :thumbup:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not sure if your referring to me but the reason I don’t post and now only view the board is after your request on here for me to “stay off” simple as that really.

Ive never really understand your frustration as I’ve pretty much agreed with you on the majority of news regarding the Covid-19. Yes I doubt some photos and fake news does exists but I would say that’s a small percentage of news and I don’t think anyone has knowingly posted any fake news on here. None of my posts were a personal insult against you that’s just me covering myself saying “IF genuine”…then my opini. That’s just my preference and way of responding to some news. Im not really sure why you took offence to that as it in no way suggesting its not true or fake news that you have posted.

I personally think the Gov like most countries have got some things right and some wrong. The Gov need to take blame for the amount of deaths but also so do the people, its been clear from day one, stay at home, keep your distance and some people just seem incapable. I look at all the weeks of a lot of people doing there best then see all these people not socially distancing at protests/beachese/parks. I watch the daily news conference and the reporters are rightly asking what the Gov are doing for BAME community who seem to be suffering more but then you have thousands of BAME people protesting with very little social distancing. Yes the Gov need to take blame but I think people also need to take more responsibility for their actions.

I know little about Spains Covid-19 response other than what’s been posted on here, ill be honest I have no idea if what they have done is right or wrong ive taken little interest in any other countries, each has there own issues and any deaths are sad. I just hope everyone can come out of this as quickly as possible and the world can resume some normality.

I certainly don’t think I know it all when it comes to Covid-19 ive personally made the choice some time ago to read/watch as little as possible on it. I try and watch the daily briefings and stick to the advice, I hadn’t been in a supermarket or shop for about 3 months. I cant really be right or wrong as I don’t have a strong enough opinion on it or know enough about it so I certainly wouldn’t be sniping at others who do.

With 31000+ posts I think ive been pretty fair with the majority of my posts, some things got right some wrong but that’s fine. I don’t think ive been overally judgemental, im I sure would have been banned sometime ago otherwise. Anyway as per your request I wont be posting again but will read but thought I should respond to this as I felt it was referring in part to me. Stay safe everyone :thumbup:

This board can't afford to lose posters like you. I've always admired the fact that you don't brown nose anyone.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:52 pm

Reading Spain has nearly 45,000 more deaths than this period last year, leaving nearly 17,000 deaths unaccounted for, or not reported as Covid related.

Whether it’s true or not, I know not.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Yes, keep posting pal.. the more different views on here, the better the forum..

Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:43 pm

I dont think I trust anyone countries figures unless they have been independently checked and verified.
It seems some countries only count a death as a covid death if there was a positive test result - regardless of the symptoms, some countries werent bothering to do a post mortem covid test.
Some deaths seem to have attributed to pneumonia only rather than covid.
China / Russia - low death rates 'official' laughable.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:39 am

Good question Allan. There are several ways of judging the impact of death rates including the extra deaths coming down the line because patients didn't receive urgent medical treatment/detection for cancer/heart decease/strokes etc. during the lock down period.

I honestly believe the Government should act now and utilise the Nightingale Hospitals as COVID-19 only treatment centres whilst the rest of the Health Service should be opened up for vital treatment.

Otherwise hundreds of thousands of people will become collateral damage and become extra indirect deaths due to COVID-19.

Whilst I’m no expert in the matter, the Nightingale comment appears to be a good shout as it would better isolate individuals and prevent cross contamination.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:08 am

This sums it all up

Friday 5th June 2020

ITV
Dr Hilary:

“The UK has had more deaths in the last 24hrs than 27 other countries combined together,the thoughts are that the UK came out of lockdown well to early.”

“Parks, protests and beaches are now over crowded and the UK will in his opinion have to plan for a 2nd wave of the virus.”

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:13 pm

You only need to look at the chaos in Wales with the druid in charge to get a snapshot of how the UK would have been with Labour in control,one thing would have been interesting would have been the numbers if Diane Abbot was in office.

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:15 pm

Ninianman wrote:You only need to look at the chaos in Wales with the druid in charge to get a snapshot of how the UK would have been with Labour in control,one thing would have been interesting would have been the numbers if Diane Abbot was in office.

;)

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:32 pm

More deaths in last day than 27 other countries in TOTAL.

LOCKDOWN.