Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a sign of things to come or normality anyway

Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:02 am

Terrible attack on 2 police officers in Hackney yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53002948

5/10 to Sadiq Khan for condemning the attack. You'd get full marks if you condemn the scumbags responsible

Over to you Dianne Abbott, it was on your manor. Over to you David Lammy, Dawn Butler Kier Stammer and all. Your quite happy to take the knee for an incident on another continent, you could a spend a little bit of energy condemning the scumbags determined to steal control of the streets in your own city.

Over to you Joshua Anthony, john Bodega, Lewis Hamilton and the entire Broadcast media. Your words and deeds are giving succour to these disgraceful individuals. Probably ok for those who don't need to walk the streets of London. Undermine law and order much further and no one will be safe on them.

Re: a sign of things to come or normality anyway

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:03 am

epping blue wrote:Terrible attack on 2 police officers in Hackney yesterday.

5/10 to Sadiq Khan for condemning the attack. You'd get full marks if you condemn the scumbags responsible

Over to you Dianne Abbott, it was on your manor. Over to you David Lammy, Dawn Butler Kier Stammer and all. Your quite happy to take the knee for an incident on another continent, you could a spend a little bit of energy condemning the scumbags determined to steal control of the streets in your own city.

Over to you Joshua Anthony, john Bodega, Lewis Hamilton and the entire Broadcast media. Your words and deeds are giving succour to these disgraceful individuals. Probably ok for those who don't need to walk the streets of London. Undermine law and order much further and no one will be safe on them.

Brilliant post mate.
Recently spoke to an Irish mate of mine re these riots etc and he commented on a statue of Cromwell over there. He’s despised in Ireland due to his actions in the past but there’s no way that he wants the statue removed as it’s part of history and constantly reminds him of his own beliefs.
What a sensible way to look at it.
Lost on some of the pink haired lazy arsed student / job dodgers who were on the streets in the weekend though unfortunately

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:26 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.
Recently spoke to an Irish mate of mine re these riots etc and he commented on a statue of Cromwell over there. He’s despised in Ireland due to his actions in the past but there’s no way that he wants the statue removed as it’s part of history and constantly reminds him of his own beliefs.
Lost on some of the pink haired lazy arsed student / job dodgers who were on the streets in the weekend though unfortunately

Another great post.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:28 am

Bigmarkw wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.

Another great post.

:thumbup:

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:20 am

What is going on

These posts gentlemen are true, thought out andwell written and bloody spot on.

When I used to entertain the MAD messageboard of Mike Morris

You guys were labelled by them lot as scum horrid violent, thick, racist horrible men who go around growling and kicking heads in.

Yet I've browsed this board for some time and recently started posting.

All I see is genuine City fans with good honest opinions which I find in 99% of posts I agree with.

Your suppose to be scum, your letting yourselves down haha

Top posts guys

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:58 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.

Out of interest where exactly in Ireland is this Cromwell statue? There's a massive Wellington memorial in the Pheno park in Dublin. The Nelson column got zapped by republicans years back.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:11 am

Panzermouse wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.

Out of interest where exactly in Ireland is this Cromwell statue? There's a massive Wellington memorial in the Pheno park in Dublin. The Nelson column got zapped by republicans years back.[/

Soz mate misunderstanding re where it was as he said it’s this
https://www.irishpost.com/news/fresh-ca ... ent-186439

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:24 am

They'll probably want to take the statue of late great Thin Lizzy legend Phil Lynott down next on some ridiculous accusation of him being mixed race and a poor portrayal of something

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:41 am

Foghorn65 wrote:They'll probably want to take the statue of late great Thin Lizzy legend Phil Lynott down next on some ridiculous accusation of him being mixed race and a poor portrayal of something

Time before last I visited Dublin someone had damaged Phil. Also when I went to Copenhagen years ago the little mermaid had her arm hacksawed off.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:00 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.

Out of interest where exactly in Ireland is this Cromwell statue? There's a massive Wellington memorial in the Pheno park in Dublin. The Nelson column got zapped by republicans years back.[/

I thought it was rubbish. My mate in Dublin said there'd be one of Hitler in Tel Aviv before Cromwell got on in Ireland.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:24 pm

Panzermouse wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Panzermouse wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.

I thought it was rubbish. My mate in Dublin said there'd be one of Hitler in Tel Aviv before Cromwell got on in Ireland.

Hardly ‘rubbish’. He told me what his thoughts were and I’d assumed that the Cromwell statue was in Ireland. When I asked him again, after your answer, he sent the link.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:20 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Brilliant post mate.

Another great post.

:thumbup:

Great post and lots of truth in it, but i would not be suprised if some one has a go at you for saying it as it is :thumbup:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:43 pm

So one of the 3 murdered in reading was a white man. But according to BLM it does matter as he’s not black. Think everyone saw this sort of thing coming when racist groups like BLM are seen as innocent by the media.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Molly Malone is next.. victimisation of women, and every time a woman walks past, they are reminded of the tyranny of men.