Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff City: " Season ticket refund options "

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:31 am

I believe the date for 'options' on season ticket refunds has now passed and that any monies left unclaimed will automatically be donated to The Academy

This is the same for any non-refunded club purchases, such as Hospitality Packages for game this season

I nearly missed out on the latter, thinking I could save my hospitality ticket (Blackburn for my mate's big birthday) for a future game; but this was not the case and thankfully, I was contacted by Laura from the club to let me know

Thanks, Laura... :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:12 am

Sven wrote:I believe the date for 'options' on season ticket refunds has now passed and that any monies left unclaimed will automatically be donated to The Academy

This is the same for any non-refunded club purchases, such as Hospitality Packages for game this season

I nearly missed out on the latter, thinking I could save my hospitality ticket (Blackburn for my mate's big birthday) for a future game; but this was not the case and thankfully, I was contacted by Laura from the club to let me know

The clock was ticking on the 30th Chris!

Laura is great and Mona - if you’re reading this - you’re a star!

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:09 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:I believe the date for 'options' on season ticket refunds has now passed and that any monies left unclaimed will automatically be donated to The Academy

The clock was ticking on the 30th Chris!

Laura is great and Mona - if you’re reading this - you’re a star!

Thanks, Paul :thumbup:

I knew that on the Season Tickets but not the Hospitality. The event was for my good friend and colleague's 65th and was part organised by the excellent Damon Searle

The the call from Laura was greatly appreciated and I have to say I've generally had positive comms with the club over the years :thumbright: