Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Season ticket refund options "

Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Next season when we still cant attend, maybe we could continue the season ticket as per usual and in return get access to the live stream ?

As for those season - Im happy to gift it the academy - especially if Harris starts to use some of the kids coming through. If they arent up to the standard - then the academy might as well not bother continuing

Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:29 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:So I just go to the office and opt for the cash, will they give it there and then?
Unfortunately I'm in hospital and won't be able to support for the foreseeable, so cash is the best option for me. Any advice on getiing the cash Appreciated

It might be an option online when the thing is up and running. If not contact the club or get a family member to it won't be a problem at all

Cheers

Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Refund please, why would you want to donate to this greedy industry. Don't give them fu.. all.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:53 pm

I think the club has made every effort to cover most options and most fans circumstances. It would be nice to have an idea of next seasons prices but given the level of uncertainty its understandable.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:08 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Refund please, why would you want to donate to this greedy industry. Don't give them fu.. all.

the bit I don't understand is how someone as clearly anti pro football as you clearly are bought one in the first place... football as always been a money game..

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Enough is enough you greedy bast.... e ough is enough. The 10,000to 20,000 grand week players can donate if they want. Ill renew as always but for now football can go fu... itself.

All these donations are getting me all emotional though. Well done to you all and every circumstance is different.

Fu... Virtue SIGNALING

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:15 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Enough is enough you greedy bast.... e ough is enough. The 10,000to 20,000 grand week players can donate if they want. Ill renew as always but for now football can go fu... itself.

All these donations are getting me all emotional though. Well done to you all and every circumstance is different.

Fu... Virtue SIGNALING

ugh...your renewing ?

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:18 pm

skidemin wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Refund please, why would you want to donate to this greedy industry. Don't give them fu.. all.

Love football but hate the modern greedy game. Soon as my youngest stops going I will also stop. Why is our game dearer when compared to other countries. Because we always bend over and take it.

Fu.. um ,hope the game goes bust.

the bit I don't understand is how someone as clearly anti pro football as you clearly are bought one in the first place... football as always been a money game..

So the true fans, are coming out of the woodwork now. Looking for cash refunds. f**k me let's hope we've still got a club to support when fans can get back in the stadiums

blue lagoon wrote:Enough is enough you greedy bast.... e ough is enough. The 10,000to 20,000 grand week players can donate if they want. Ill renew as always but for now football can go fu... itself.

Fu... Virtue SIGNALING

its not their club its their job.... I watch quite a bit of welsh league football where they don't get paid nearly as much.. but the principle is the same.. if another club offers more they tend to move there..

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:19 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Love football but hate the modern greedy game. Soon as my youngest stops going I will also stop. Why is our game dearer when compared to other countries. Because we always bend over and take it.

Fu.. um ,hope the game goes bust.

Ill probably renew though, lol,lol.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:41 pm

stickywicket wrote:So the true fans, are coming out of the woodwork now. Looking for cash refunds. f**k me let's hope we've still got a club to support when fans can get back in the stadiums

We are just cash cows to club and nothing more. I don't owe this club or football fu... all. Im a seat number to them and they are a switch to me.

If everyone made a stand though in the top tier of football we could have them by the balls. But we bend the knee as always.

I dont need a sense of belonging to anything and Cardiff City are not a family member to me. They are just a book I can pick up or throw in the back of a cupboard.

I will always follow them though and feel the pain of a loss and joy of a win. But I can live without it east enough.

Season ticket hokder for 10 years. Not long I guess compared to the bigger hitters on here.

Everyone is different I guess and I wish you all the best. Stay safe everyone!!!

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:48 pm

So can someone just clarify if I choose season ticket renewal will I also get free tv viewing of all remaining games.

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:48 pm

True fans coming out of the woodwork. Grabbing refunds. What happened to Cardiff till I die.
f**k me I don't believe it. Rats leaving a sinking ship.
Tan reckons he's putting in 3 million a month. Why should he if fans are withdrawing there support
Makes me want to puke

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:08 pm

actionman wrote:So can someone just clarify if I choose season ticket renewal will I also get free tv viewing of all remaining games.

I believe so yes

But not if you go with cash

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:29 pm

fair play, thats all options covered.

Most will donate ir have it roll over to next year.

I imagine most who take the refund option will be in the shielding group and will be anxious about attending for a long time to come yet. And yes its an option I think for those who have been laid off or are really struggling under furlough. There are many out there who are but wont admit it too.

I love how some people bang the drum of rats leaving a sinking ship before looking at this at all angles. I bet the refunds will be under 10% of ST holders

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Unless we get promoted taking the money if required wont effect getting ST when we do start going to games... so fans must do what they feel is right for them? Club as covered things as well as can in circumstances

Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:23 am

stickywicket wrote:True fans coming out of the woodwork. Grabbing refunds. What happened to Cardiff till I die.
Tan reckons he's putting in 3 million a month. Why should he if fans are withdrawing there support
Makes me want to puke

different people see it differently mate.. how you see it is very much how ive always seen it..

Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:32 am

skidemin wrote:
stickywicket wrote:True fans coming out of the woodwork. Grabbing refunds. What happened to Cardiff till I die.
Makes me want to puke

different people see it differently mate.. how you see it is very much how ive always seen it..

I think a lot will be down to people being desperate for money and let's be fair family has to come first at the moment especially when you know these clubs are giving players 20k a week in wages.

Some will take it just because they can and dont really care about the footy but not all should be labelled rats.

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:52 am

Options 1 and 2 are basically the same as far as benefit to club is concerned. Money not going to foundation but to academy. I doubt very much its ring fenced and I doubt its "extra" funding so money that won't have to found later. That's fine.

Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:30 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:Just to clarify, I take it option 1 means ALL remaining 9 games, as opposed to all 5 home games. If this is the case, what a great offer for the fans and it helps the club financially. A win, win situation.

I also understand that everyone has different financial circumstances given the current climate, so some may require a cash refund.

Just to clarify as I understand it. The streaming benefits are the same for both Option 1 & 2. You will be able to stream all 9 games with both options. :bluebird:

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:56 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:Just to clarify, I take it option 1 means ALL remaining 9 games, as opposed to all 5 home games. If this is the case, what a great offer for the fans and it helps the club financially. A win, win situation.

I also understand that everyone has different financial circumstances given the current climate, so some may require a cash refund.

Just to clarify as I understand it. The streaming benefits are the same for both Option 1 & 2. You will be able to stream all 9 games with both options. :bluebird:

All games except those on sky

Re: Cardiff City: " Season ticket refund options "

Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:02 pm

As a season ticket holder, which at the moment on chemo till February.. not allowed to go. I am looking at options 2 BUT want to use this year’s credit for part payment for half season ticket.
When do we pay for tickets as no prices as been mentioned for next season !!!! Also half season ticket is normally the 2nd half.... knowing they need money from fans will they give you the 1st half ???

Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:39 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

That's not how I read the announcement as stated: -

Season Ticket holders taking advantage of options 1 and 2 will have access to all nine remaining Championship fixtures. Those purchasing individual streams for games (outside of these offers) will be limited to games that have not been taken by the host broadcaster, Sky or international broadcasters.

So season ticket holders (option 1 or 2) should also have access to the sky matches regardless of a sky subscription

Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:47 pm

gergisabluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

Season Ticket holders taking advantage of options 1 and 2 will have access to all nine remaining Championship fixtures. Those purchasing individual streams for games (outside of these offers) will be limited to games that have not been taken by the host broadcaster, Sky or international broadcasters.

So season ticket holders (option 1 or 2) should also have access to the sky matches regardless of a sky subscription

Could be right was just way I read it.... as I know cant watch games individually if on sky always been case :old:

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:38 pm

I hope the club want be offended I would opted for option one but has I’ve lost my job I’ve decided to go for option two purely down to circumstances

Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:39 pm

What about members what options will they have have the club forgotten about them

Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:09 pm

pezza4646 wrote:As a season ticket holder, which at the moment on chemo till February.. not allowed to go. I am looking at options 2 BUT want to use this year’s credit for part payment for half season ticket.
When do we pay for tickets as no prices as been mentioned for next season !!!! Also half season ticket is normally the 2nd half.... knowing they need money from fans will they give you the 1st half ???

With you all the way mate,Good luck with your treatment,

Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:58 pm

gergisabluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:

Season Ticket holders taking advantage of options 1 and 2 will have access to all nine remaining Championship
fixtures. Those purchasing individual streams for games (outside of these offers) will be limited to games that have not been taken by the host broadcaster, Sky or international broadcasters.

Yes you are right, :) I had the Cardiff City Stream open on my computer as well as on Sky Sports on the TV for the Leeds match.
I plumped for the TV as the screen was bigger :thumbright:

Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:29 pm

I think its a fuc..... cheek even to list a option to donate to the academy . Let the players donate ffs.

I choose the option to have a credit against next season tickets. Fu... all else to do on a sat.