Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If Cardiff players take the knee

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:10 am

I’ll bend my knee when Cardiff get a win over Leeds today and who ever gets the winner I’ll go on my hands knees and bow to him as well :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:59 am

Did those who said they'd turn off actually do so?

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:36 pm

It's the 'in' thing to do, so it happened and now we move on...

I'm sure some of those partaking did so for the right reasons, too

Their prerogative and so long as it isn't done during a national anthem, it is nothing more than a gesture that others will make more of than it really is

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:47 pm

It's called virtue SIGNALING and if they don't do it all the sponsors would kick off.

I agree black people are treated unfairly but legislation is the way to go. Cops in USA and UK profile I guess(treat equal)but you dont want to get like the streets of Iraq after Saddam was brought down and law and order was fu...... White farmers in Zimbabwe killed etc.

I dont see black players in any case , I see Cardiff players and just football players. Swansea included!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:55 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Did those who said they'd turn off actually do so?

Yes I did. Seeing how pathetic they all looked on one knee and doing the Black Power racist fist pump I turned it over and gave the remote to the wife. Wasn’t interested in the game then. This is why politics should stay out of sport and out of our ground it causes division unless you are a leftist and are loving this.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Yes I did. Seeing how pathetic they all looked on one knee and doing the Black Power racist fist pump I turned it over and gave the remote to the wife. Wasn’t interested in the game then. This is why politics should stay out of sport and out of our ground it causes division unless you are a leftist and are loving this.

Just out of curiosity, what's your views on the poppy, and McLean when he makes a stand and refuses?

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:03 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what's your views on the poppy, and McLean when he makes a stand and refuses?

Poppy isn’t political it’s remembering our fallen. Not glorifying war just remembering our fallen. That is not exactly spreading marxist shit and spreading hate and division. And that is exactly what this is doing. This is why politics has been kept well away and now marxist politics has made an unwelcome entrance.
Anyone wants this hard left bullshit do it at the elections.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:11 pm

They tried it at the last election.. had to get a new leader. I just wish these people had seen the DDR, and the true horror of communism. Any youthful ideas of idyll would be neutered by seeing the result of those politics. Grandstanding after a privileged UK upbringing is even more nauseating.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Poppy isn’t political it’s remembering our fallen. Not glorifying war just remembering our fallen. That is not exactly spreading marxist shit and spreading hate and division. And that is exactly what this is doing. This is why politics has been kept well away and now marxist politics has made an unwelcome entrance.
Anyone wants this hard left bullshit do it at the elections.

They have tried that many times and failed

Thank fxck

I didn't put the game on till 12-10 when

All this pandering was over

"Look at me I'm cool, I'm in the gang, my knees bent, gonna be crazy cool and pump my fist to"

Bunch of cxnts

Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Last night 3 innocents were butchered but all we heard today is only the very racist term Black lives matter with the fist pump of Black Power. Pity these overpaid primadonas think it’s cool to look down on those that have made them very wealthy.
Perhaps those that are screaming Black lives matter should listen to a certain Candace Owens and educate yourself. And also look up who finances these groups BLM and Antifa and then they then have to do exactly what their paymasters say.
All this is political bullshit to try and stop Trump their last throw of the dice because Trump is walking into another term.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:08 pm

bluebird04 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

he has also disrespected GSTQ a few times.. shouldn't really be here to be honest...I wouldn't be if I felt as strong as he PRETENDS he does..

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Last night 3 innocents were butchered but all we heard today is only the very racist term Black lives matter with the fist pump of Black Power. Pity these overpaid primadonas think it’s cool to look down on those that have made them very wealthy.
Perhaps those that are screaming Black lives matter should listen to a certain Candace Owens and educate yourself. And also look up who finances these groups BLM and Antifa and then they then have to do exactly what their paymasters say.
All this is political bullshit to try and stop Trump their last throw of the dice because Trump is walking into another term.

Couldn't agree more

Terror related "no surprise there eh"

I'm sorry but I hold no prisoners on this, Islam is evil, barbaric and needs to be eradicated

They listen to the word of a man named Mohamed, who had a dream, that his then wife
Before he married a child convinced him was from God sorry allah

Then raped, robbed, mutilated and killed all in his way

"Relegion of peace" dont make me laugh, they been slaughtering millions of
Non believers (kafa) for centuries

But people are to scared to speak up

As they know a Muslim hes lovely

So was the Manchester cxnt apparently

Then killed kids

One day it could be one of ours

But dont worry there will be a concert after

With a minute silence

That's how we fight terror these days, we sing a song

Tell that to the families of them poor innocent children

Apologies for the rant

But Islam has no place in a civilised society.

But hey it's not a black life is it

Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:55 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Last night 3 innocents were butchered but all we heard today is only the very racist term Black lives matter with the fist pump of Black Power. Pity these overpaid primadonas think it’s cool to look down on those that have made them very wealthy.

Couldn't agree more

Terror related "no surprise there eh"

I'm sorry but I hold no prisoners on this, Islam is evil, barbaric and needs to be eradicated

They listen to the word of a man named Mohamed, who had a dream, that his then wife
Before he married a child convinced him was from God sorry allah

Then raped, robbed, mutilated and killed all in his way

"Relegion of peace" dont make me laugh, they been slaughtering millions of
Non believers (kafa) for centuries

But people are to scared to speak up

As they know a Muslim hes lovely

So was the Manchester cxnt apparently

Then killed kids

One day it could be one of ours

But dont worry there will be a concert after

With a minute silence

That's how we fight terror these days, we sing a song

Tell that to the families of them poor innocent children

Apologies for the rant

But Islam has no place in a civilised society.

But hey it's not a black life is it

If you are to slate a religion? Get the terminology correct :thumbup: kaffir,or as you say kafa has nothing to do with Islam, but is a term used by white south Africans, in place of the n word elswhere! The term for non believers is infidels,in pre colonial days the term was used to describe "negros" but started as meaning of ngungi (scuse spelling!) Tribe,meaning of black origin. :old: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:06 am

And if anyone is about to ask,no I don't do any"religion" or in my words fables of old. :old: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:24 am

Spelling has never been my strong point all chap

I was very angry last night to hear more innocent people murdered due to this vile religion

When will the government truly respond?

How many more innocent deaths?

They promise action, but nothing seems to be done

People are to scared to voice an opinion, to look into the religion properly and realise it's a cult.

RIP THE READING 3