Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today: Football lads on their way & some already there

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:33 am

Football lads from all over the Country on their way to stand up for the Uk,its history,statues etc etc in London today as last week the Racist protestors vandalised London, attacked Police etc, yet they were allowed to get away with it.

Football fans have united together, as enough is enough, fans from the North East,to the Midlands,from Cardiff, Newport, Bristol etc and many from London today will stand together.

Our Ancestors fought for our country and for me what happened over the last 2 weeks is worse than disgraceful, our statues our history.

Lets hope the Police today respect these lads and allow them to protest back.

I am sure the media will totally twist things on these football lads today as they usually do.

Below football lads arriving in London today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Today: Football lads on their way

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:45 am

Police out in massive force already,unbelievable where were they all last week when they allowed the racists to deface the UK’s history? ? ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:49 am

Today:

Peaceful protestors standing up for Our History :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:52 am

Football lads Standing around Sir Winston Churchill’s Statue ( sadly boxed in due to last weeks racists )

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:52 am

I’ve noticed the media so far are not beaming this so far as it’s all peaceful.

FB:

IVAN IWART:

A picture speaks a thousand words last week they ran away and kept a low profile ...mention football fans and veterans and simple patriots and all of a sudden they have found their riot gear ....the govt need to hang their heads in shame ...they should be tried for treason .....

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:Police out in massive force already,unbelievable where were they all last week when they allowed the racists to deface the UK’s history? ? ?

That is what is an annoying everyone

One rule for all

But no if your black or a minority you have special passes

Re: Today: Football lads on their way & some already there

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:59 am

Over a 100 motorbiker’s also supporting :thumbright:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:02 am

Reply FB

Jason Williams:

Let’s get something straight, vets protecting historic memorials are not far right, they fought for this country, they have as much right to protest as anybody else.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:Reply FB

Jason Williams:

Let’s get something straight, vets protecting historic memorials are not far right, they fought for this country, they have as much right to protest as anybody else.

I been saying that for years

Statues should not have been covered, isn't that giving in to the scum ?

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:08 am

Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Police out in massive force already,unbelievable where were they all last week when they allowed the racists to deface the UK’s history? ? ?

One rule for all

It’s unbelievable and very sad to see that the media are not giving these the same coverage, in fact No coverage :cry:

But if any of the football lot do anything wrong the media will condemn and pounce on it straight away

Correct that’s when suddenly the media will be only interested

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

One rule for all

It’s unbelievable and very sad to see that the media are not giving these the same coverage, in fact No coverage :cry:

But if any of the football lot do anything wrong the media will condemn and pounce on it straight away

And I'd bet the media will have someone in there to stir things up

Then they can print "far right racists riot" on the front page of there rags tomoro

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:16 am

Reply FB

Jason Williams:

Got to laugh at the police presence today, where was it last week, and that Sadiq Khan, what a joke, telling protesters to stay at home this weekend, only because he knew what was coming, he’s a joke!

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:17 am

Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

One rule for all

Then they can print "far right racists riot" on the front page of there rags tomoro

That is actually how they work.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

One rule for all

That is actually how they work.

And you know as well as me

If nothing at all does happen,

they will find something or make something up to report negatively on the football lot

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:20 am

I bet that most of the arrests to day will be the football lads just because they are football fans and goverment dont want them gathering on our streets in a peacefull protest, and the media will go right over the top with these lads once again

Mean while the racist scum bag protesters will probably be doing what ever they feel like doing and getting away with it again what a sad country we live in

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:21 am

BLUECHUGGY wrote:I bet that most of the arrests to day will be the football lads just because they are football fans and goverment dont want them gathering on our streets in a peacefull protest, and the media will go right over the top with these lads once again

Mean while the racist scum bag protesters will probably be doing what ever they feel like doing and getting away with it again what a sad country we live in

It's sad to say

But you got it spot on with todays snowflakes, lefties and media

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:25 am

SADLY THE MEDIA HAVE ALREADY STARTED :cry: :cry:

Tensions flare as far-right thugs and football hooligans hurl beer cans and front up to riot police at Cenotaph as pro-statue activists surround Churchill memorial after BLM called for it to be removed

Imarn Ayton said statue to anyone, including wartime PM, who has made racist comments belongs in museum
Hooligan groups raised a call to arms this morning for supporters to flock to the capital during BLM protests
Paul Golding, the leader of far-right group Britain First, was pictured at the Cenotaph this morning
Scotland Yard has imposed a 5pm curfew on the demonstration and warned its officers will make arrests
Police are desperate to keep control of London's streets after last weekend's peaceful protest was hijacked

By JACK ELSOM FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:10 BST, 13 June 2020 | UPDATED: 12:19 BST, 13 June 2020

Hundreds of far-right thugs and hooligans have rushed up to the police blockade outside the Cenotaph - as tensions threaten to boil over as today's Black Lives Matter rally is met by a fierce counter-protest.

Riot squads armed with batons and shields are holding the line in the middle of Westminster to separate the two groups.

Crowds of pro-statue campaigners, some dressed in military uniform, have surrounded the monument of Winston Churchill, which has been boarded up by Sadiq Khan for fear of it becoming a 'flashpoint' of far-right violence.

From Parliament Square, louts were seen marching down Whitehall right up to the police barrier - which some tried to clamber over.

Louts were seen goading constables, while a few cans were lobbed over the barriers as the crowd sang out football chants.

Many remained to guard the statue, which earlier today a senior Black Lives Matter organiser earlier said should be removed.

Imarn Ayton, 29, a figurehead of the movement who has given speeches alongside Star Wars actor John Boyega, said a monument to anyone who has made racist comments - including the wartime PM - is offensive and belongs in a museum.

But she urged campaigners to stay off the streets of London to prevent rallies exploding into a 'race war' against the far-right, who are among those trooping to the capital to defend targeted sculptures.

Paul Golding, the leader of far-right group Britain First, was pictured at the Cenotaph this morning wearing a top emblazoned with the words 'white lives matter'.

Yet Mayor of London Sadiq Khan today defended his decision to board up monuments in Westminster by pointing to possible violence from far-right groups.

He told Radio 4's Today programme this morning: 'We have intelligence that extreme far-right groups are coming to London, they say to protect the statues but we think these statues could become a flash point for violence.

'And we are worried in far-right groups getting involved in violence, vandalism and disorder with those protesting as part of the BLM movement.

'And that's one of the reasons why I'm asking people to stay away from central London.'

Police are still bracing for large crowds to take to the streets, as they did yesterday in Trafalgar Square despite pleas from Boris Johnson not to attend for fear of spreading coronavirus.

Scotland Yard is desperate to keep control of London after last weekend's largely peaceful protest was hijacked by pockets of violence, which targeted constables.

Police chiefs have imposed a 5pm curfew on the demonstration and warned that officers are ready to make arrests.

Rallies are also planned in other cities across the UK, including Newcastle, Liverpool, Southport, Tamworth, Shrewsbury, Barry, Reading, Slough, Croydon, Chelmsford, Kings Lynn and Hemel Hempstead.

In further developments:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:26 am

Citysince72 wrote:

Jason Williams:

In my opinion anyone whose taking part in football violence over the years is scum as well.
Thinking its big to waste police time.
My brother was in the Met and he said when they had to combat the IRA who came along yes you got it the football hooligans.Wasting police time.
So calling protesters scum is the pot calling the kettle black.
Some of the statues are of slave owners and people who trod on the working class.
Churchill sent the army into Wales .The miners in Tonypandy fought hand to hand with the police.They wanted better wages and working conditions.He sent the troops to Llanelli to quell a strike 2 people were shot.Some of you need to read your Welsh history.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:SADLY THE MEDIA HAVE ALREADY STARTED :cry: :cry:

Tensions flare as far-right thugs and football hooligans hurl beer cans and front up to riot police at Cenotaph as pro-statue activists surround Churchill memorial after BLM called for it to be removed

Imarn Ayton said statue to anyone, including wartime PM, who has made racist comments belongs in museum
Hooligan groups raised a call to arms this morning for supporters to flock to the capital during BLM protests
Paul Golding, the leader of far-right group Britain First, was pictured at the Cenotaph this morning
Scotland Yard has imposed a 5pm curfew on the demonstration and warned its officers will make arrests
Police are desperate to keep control of London's streets after last weekend's peaceful protest was hijacked

By JACK ELSOM FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:10 BST, 13 June 2020 | UPDATED: 12:19 BST, 13 June 2020

Hundreds of far-right thugs and hooligans have rushed up to the police blockade outside the Cenotaph - as tensions threaten to boil over as today's Black Lives Matter rally is met by a fierce counter-protest.

Riot squads armed with batons and shields are holding the line in the middle of Westminster to separate the two groups.

Crowds of pro-statue campaigners, some dressed in military uniform, have surrounded the monument of Winston Churchill, which has been boarded up by Sadiq Khan for fear of it becoming a 'flashpoint' of far-right violence.

From Parliament Square, louts were seen marching down Whitehall right up to the police barrier - which some tried to clamber over.

Louts were seen goading constables, while a few cans were lobbed over the barriers as the crowd sang out football chants.

Many remained to guard the statue, which earlier today a senior Black Lives Matter organiser earlier said should be removed.

Imarn Ayton, 29, a figurehead of the movement who has given speeches alongside Star Wars actor John Boyega, said a monument to anyone who has made racist comments - including the wartime PM - is offensive and belongs in a museum.

But she urged campaigners to stay off the streets of London to prevent rallies exploding into a 'race war' against the far-right, who are among those trooping to the capital to defend targeted sculptures.

Paul Golding, the leader of far-right group Britain First, was pictured at the Cenotaph this morning wearing a top emblazoned with the words 'white lives matter'.

Yet Mayor of London Sadiq Khan today defended his decision to board up monuments in Westminster by pointing to possible violence from far-right groups.

He told Radio 4's Today programme this morning: 'We have intelligence that extreme far-right groups are coming to London, they say to protect the statues but we think these statues could become a flash point for violence.

'And we are worried in far-right groups getting involved in violence, vandalism and disorder with those protesting as part of the BLM movement.

'And that's one of the reasons why I'm asking people to stay away from central London.'

Police are still bracing for large crowds to take to the streets, as they did yesterday in Trafalgar Square despite pleas from Boris Johnson not to attend for fear of spreading coronavirus.

Scotland Yard is desperate to keep control of London after last weekend's largely peaceful protest was hijacked by pockets of violence, which targeted constables.

Police chiefs have imposed a 5pm curfew on the demonstration and warned that officers are ready to make arrests.

Rallies are also planned in other cities across the UK, including Newcastle, Liverpool, Southport, Tamworth, Shrewsbury, Barry, Reading, Slough, Croydon, Chelmsford, Kings Lynn and Hemel Hempstead.

In further developments:

So very expected from the far left racist media

All they are doing with there lies is fuelling hate

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:28 am

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Right wing demonstrators giving the Hitler salute guarding a statue of Winston Churchill ............. who defeated Hitler !!!!

And people on here claiming there is no racism in this country.

Churchill would turn in his grave.

There is plenty of coverage on the news channels so I’m not sure what you’re watching.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:32 am

stickywicket wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:

Jason Williams:

In my opinion anyone whose taking part in football violence over the years is scum as well.
Thinking its big to waste police time.
My brother was in the Met and he said when they had to combat the IRA who came along yes you got it the football hooligans.Wasting police time.
So calling protesters scum is the pot calling the kettle black.
Some of the statues are of slave owners and people who trod on the working class.
Churchill sent the army into Wales .The miners in Tonypandy fought hand to hand with the police.They wanted better wages and working conditions.He sent the troops to Llanelli to quell a strike 2 people were shot.Some of you need to read your Welsh history.

He also defeated the biggest racist of all

Tell me, what better working conditions can you have in a stinking pit where many lost there lives

Ok, forget history, good and bad is it ?

If churchill was whooly responsible for what you say, then shall we forget to that he masterminded the war effort

Was it Churchill fighting hand to hand,

I dont like my job or working conditions but if I strike I get sacked
Last edited by Citysince72 on Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 am

At last, finally people are standing up for our country and respect for everyone of them :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:35 am

BLUECHUGGY wrote:I bet that most of the arrests to day will be the football lads just because they are football fans and goverment dont want them gathering on our streets in a peacefull protest, and the media will go right over the top with these lads once again

Your prob right mate and the snowflakes will be on here condemning them.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:36 am

Boys,we might be rivals, on this we all should agree on, stand up for our war heroes :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:37 am

piledriver64 wrote:I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Right wing demonstrators giving the Hitler salute guarding a statue of Winston Churchill ............. who defeated Hitler !!!!

There is plenty of coverage on the news channels so I’m not sure what you’re watching.

Pretty sure when the scum last week were chanting racist at his statue he would have been turning in his grave

But your right they are far right and evil

The BLM didnt say nothing racial last week blah blah blah

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:45 am

Loads of idiots on both sides who are contradicting their so called beliefs and plenty on both sides just looking for trouble. Feel sorry for the coppers in between who'll have to deal with these people plenty of who could be carrying the virus

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:53 am

Looks like the football lads could be getting stitched up, as they are keeping them separate from the vets and they are in full riot gear...I don't think they need to be worried about bricks and bottles even bikes being thrown at them like last week....but it's worrying as last week it was short sleeve shirts when they came under attack and let them do what they want , yet this week it's full on Robocop it goes to show who pulls the strings at the top in the police force...

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:57 am

We could do without this to be honest. The police have more than enough on dealing with the BLM lunatics. Whatever happens it will be fault of those in the counter demonstration - the stories are already penned. There may be a time for a protest against the insidious left but when that comes, it needs to be open to all and most who absolutely hate where we're heading, wont associate with far right wing or indeed football thugs.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 am

Just seen this on fb and it’s so sad to see

My Father and Grandfather fought in the wars for Britain and what for to see people over the last 12 days tear down and deface statues in London :cry: :cry:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 am

piledriver64 wrote:I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Right wing demonstrators giving the Hitler salute guarding a statue of Winston Churchill ............. who defeated Hitler !!!!

I'm not surprised. Many of their ancestors were traitors.
They marched with Oswald Moseley and the blackshirts.
Our troops were made up of men from the left. Men from the working class areas of Wales. Previously many had fought in the Spanish civil war.
The traitors from the London docklands wsnted to appease Hitler and put Moseley as P. M