Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Today: Football lads on their way & some already there

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:49 pm

stickywicket wrote:
[url][/url]
Last go and defend the churchill statue and do the Nazi salute
That makes sense.
Like I said their ancestors were Black shirts.

ridiculous statement..

but even if they were...IF...they were actually here and it is a DEMOCRACY...
99% of the ancestors of those rioting last week didn't even live here back then...

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:04 pm

More- https://twitter.com/VinnieoDowd/status/ ... 70376?s=19

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:08 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:More- https://twitter.com/VinnieoDowd/status/ ... 70376?s=19

they need to be in prison along with about 10k from last week mate.....lets not pretend this is anywhere near as bad.. mght not have been the media agenda but you've seen it never the less...…

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:15 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Here you go, justify this.

https://twitter.com/mrdanwalker/status/ ... 15810?s=21

bit rich coming from someone that's spent a week trying to justify riots ..

you can not justify that behaviour mate...…...BUT YOU HAVE :?

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:17 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:More- https://twitter.com/VinnieoDowd/status/ ... 70376?s=19

That is senseless and very poor. Should not be attacking the Police, and can expect jail.

The difference is, most people on here will call out bad behavior whoevers doing it. But there are exceptions.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Must have either different police tactics or protesters in london because they managed to do same thing in Glasgow and Belfast no problems... :?

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:22 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Jock wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:Here you go, justify this.

https://twitter.com/mrdanwalker/status/ ... 15810?s=21

You can’t justify it but I’m sure the scum at the BBC, Ch4 and Sly News will report it was a minority....just like last week.

2 genuine questions.
1) Why is itv not there but the others are. They all seem to show the same or similar stuff (news wise at least) so what makes itv so much better?
2) What's channel 4 done? The only thing I can think of is the ice block when Boris hid from the climate change debate.

Get out of your bubble and be objective, C4 are absurdly Leftwing, ITV are almost as bad as the rest. One noisy cow with a mic at last weeks BLM Antifa rally, was advocating a Totalitarian State there were Hammer and Sickles daubed everywhere but not one TV Broadcaster called them Extreme Left, do you honestly believe they’re impartial? Football Fans turn up to defend our culture and immediately they are branded Extreme Right.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:31 pm

ccfc99 wrote:I’m sorry but the way in which the majority on this site have responded to events over the last 3 or so weeks is an absolute disgrace and a scourge to our club.

the events of the last week are an insult to all who went before us...as for our club.. we have a statue of a war hero too... maybe you wouldn't mind that defaced or pulled down too ?

buy a fckin mirror why don't you..

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:37 pm

It was very peaceful until the police showed different tactics to the racists groups last week and treated todays demonstrators with a heavy handed approach .

59 police injured last Saturday, be interesting what they say about todays.

Personally I wanted both protests to go if peaceful , last week they were treated with kid gloves.

This week they came to make a stance and show pride
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was very peaceful until the police showed different tactics to the racists groups last week and treated todays demonstrators with a heavy handed approach .

Personally I wanted both protests to go if peaceful , last week they were treated with kid gloves.

Then today these were met with this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was very peaceful until the police showed different tactics to the racists groups last week and treated todays demonstrators with a heavy handed approach .

So just to confirm. You think that this fight which was caused by a man kicking a policeman who was walking away.... Was caused by what they were wearing???
https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/ ... 82755?s=19

You think none of this would have happened if the police were wearing shirts?

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:58 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:So very expected from the far left racist media

The far left Daily Mail?

Are you sure?!?

Daily Mail has had a left wing bias ever since Geordie Greig took over the reins as Editor a couple of years back. Given his resume of Evening Standard and the Independent it is of little surprise and he had paved the shift in editorial direction on the Mail on Sunday for a few years prior to that.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:03 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

So just to confirm. You think that this fight which was caused by a man kicking a policeman who was walking away.... Was caused by what they were wearing???
https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/ ... 82755?s=19

You think none of this would have happened if the police were wearing shirts?

CCFC.{josh } ... if you've followed us for any length of time you've seen both sides of this coin loads of times.... yes mate, you dress a cop up in Robocop gear and tell him its going to be hardline.... it has a huge effect on what comes next... its why they had a Softline last week, terrified it would escalate into what we have now...HUGE MISTAKE...

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:05 pm

Owen "I'm so far left it hurts Jones

Come on Josh, there's bad in both but if your left lot didn't behave like pricks last week

This wouldn't be happening today

And before you label me, I disprove of any violent behaviour as it resolves nothing.

But ask yourself Josh, if the police don't deal with it, as evidently they didn't last week

who does ?

Last week started this chain of events.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:06 pm

What a great bunch of lads defending the memorials, this guy's bravely using his piss to defend the memorial of the PC who was killed stopping a terrorist in 2017

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:06 pm

Hmmm?

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:08 pm

Today once again out of control

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:10 pm

delmbox wrote:What a great bunch of lads defending the memorials, this guy's bravely using his piss to defend the memorial of the PC who was killed stopping a terrorist in 2017

fair play you've been very constant in calling out the wrong doing this week....and boy there have been plenty ...
oh no you haven't....just another excited hypocrite...

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Looks like both sides were involved in trouble at some point

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:13 pm

NONE of this would have happened today IF last week's mob gathering were rounded up, arrested, fined and led away.

The Met police hierarchy and Sadgit Khan allowed it to go ahead unchecked and they ran riot.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:14 pm

skidemin wrote:
delmbox wrote:What a great bunch of lads defending the memorials, this guy's bravely using his piss to defend the memorial of the PC who was killed stopping a terrorist in 2017

fair play you've been very constant in calling out the wrong doing this week....and boy there have been plenty ...

Delmbox is famous for coming on here and stirring up and disappearing , never replies to many of my questions and goes for weeks .

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Looks like police were ready

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:15 pm

skidemin wrote:

Jesus what a scumbag, he clearly doesn't give a shit about the memorials and just went there to drink lagers and cause aggro like the rest of them

Well said mate

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:18 pm

delmbox wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Jesus what a scumbag, he clearly doesn't give a shit about the memorials and just went there to drink lagers and cause aggro like the rest of them

Well said mate

YOUVE ALTERED MY POST

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Delmbox is famous for coming on here and stirring up and disappearing , never replies to many of my questions and goes for weeks .

I haven't posted on here for over 6 years :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
search.php?author_id=1029&sr=posts

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Citysince72 wrote:Owen "I'm so far left it hurts Jones

Come on Josh, there's bad in both but if your left lot didn't behave like pricks last week

This wouldn't be happening today

And before you label me, I disprove of any violent behaviour as it resolves nothing.

But ask yourself Josh, if the police don't deal with it, as evidently they didn't last week

who does ?

Last week started this chain of events.

Firstly, I assume you're accusing him of doctoring the footage in some way to suit his agenda?

Today they came to London under the guise of 'protecting our statues'. Where were they when Churchill got defaced in 2019 by leavers, 2010 by student union fee protestors, 2009, 2007, 2003, 2000 etc?
There seems to be a lot of saying that if the police wore protection last week this week wouldn't have happened. No way.

What do you think the % of violent protestors last week and this week in London are? How many separate incidents do you think there are?

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:27 pm

delmbox wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I ve posted hypocritical shit on here for over 6 years :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:28 pm

skidemin wrote:
delmbox wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

I ve posted hypocritical shit on here for over 6 years :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

we know.... in-between posting on the who has the most food stains on their clothes board.. ?
Last edited by skidemin on Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:29 pm

ccfc99 wrote:I’m sorry but the way in which the majority on this site have responded to events over the last 3 or so weeks is an absolute disgrace and a scourge to our club.

Firstly, it’s nothing to do with Cardiff City.

For majority of this site, read British public. Tired of mass immigration and agenda driven politics and media, then branded a racist country by left wing extremists and fifth columnists.

I’d say the response has been practical.

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:31 pm

skidemin wrote:
skidemin wrote:
delmbox wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

we know.... in-between posting on the who has the most food stains on their clothes board.. ?

this makes no sense but you're brave for trying :occasion5: