Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is too much.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:02 pm

A real life version of South Park has began to unfold in Seattle.

A vegan transgender female lesbian activist has taken over the center of Seattle and they've created a new country called "Chaz".

Then, one of the residents, a gangster rapper, has taking over the "policing" of the new country with a gang of heavily armed men.

But that's not all, they invited the homeless in and the hobos ran off with all the food. They're now asking people from outside the new communist country of Chaz to bring them vegan snacks, to prevent them from starving.

This is actually happening.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/xBZZ-PJQFZk

Re: This is too much.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:27 pm

nubbsy wrote:A real life version of South Park has began to unfold in Seattle.

A vegan transgender female lesbian activist has taken over the center of Seattle and they've created a new country called "Chaz".

Then, one of the residents, a gangster rapper, has taking over the "policing" of the new country with a gang of heavily armed men.

But that's not all, they invited the homeless in and the hobos ran off with all the food. They're now asking people from outside the new communist country of Chaz to bring them vegan snacks, to prevent them from starving.

Thoughts?

You ask for thoughts mate the world is crazy end of :cry:

Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
nubbsy wrote:A real life version of South Park has began to unfold in Seattle.

Thoughts?

You ask for thoughts mate the world is crazy end of :cry:

tbh I thought this had to be made up.... BUT ITS NOT..... :shock:

yes mate crazy and more crazy every single day...

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:22 pm

If this is true and it carries on, put your house on Trump to win the election. They are playing right into his hands.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:33 pm

The truth is the grass routes of BLM group was formed by nutters and this proves it. That little camp is exactly what they want. No police, no prisons and themselves running everything like mafia.

95% of the people who jumped on the bandwagon have no idea what the group actually wants and stands for they just see a catchy slogan. The slogan message is correct the group are idiots.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:46 pm

Well the lesbian should sack the new Police Chief.. imagine letting the hobos run off with all the food..

Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:03 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Well the lesbian should sack the new Police Chief.. imagine letting the hobos run off with all the food..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... n-out.html

Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:13 pm

seattle is dying filmed last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:53 pm

There's a place in Copenhagen that works a bit like this. But its Denmark there's no violence and certainly no guns. It would be law of the jungle in the US pretty quickly. Its terrifying to think there's states thinking of disbanding the police force. It would be carnage.

Why is no one telling the likes of Floyd, the more recent victim in Atlanta or indeed the bloke in Hackney that you cant resist arrest ? We have to accept the police right to arrest or we have no law and order. If you feel the arrest is wrong you challenge it, you complain but you cant resist.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:26 am

epping blue wrote:There's a place in Copenhagen that works a bit like this. But its Denmark there's no violence and certainly no guns. It would be law of the jungle in the US pretty quickly. Its terrifying to think there's states thinking of disbanding the police force. It would be carnage.

Why is no one telling the likes of Floyd, the more recent victim in Atlanta or indeed the bloke in Hackney that you cant resist arrest ? We have to accept the police right to arrest or we have no law and order. If you feel the arrest is wrong you challenge it, you complain but you cant resist.

we probably all know how you should handle yourself while being arrested whether you have been or not...where the problem lies is when the switch in the back of your head that stops you being silly has been disabled by stuff running through your body...

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:06 am

I’m not sure what being transgender and a lesbian has to do with any of it but hey ho. It’s funny when people write things like that because you wouldn’t see someone starting a article for instance with - a straight cis (cis being not transgender) women..........

In terms of creating your own country hmmm well with what’s going on in the US I don’t blame them!

Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:12 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I’m not sure what being transgender and a lesbian has to do with any of it but hey ho. It’s funny when people write things like that because you wouldn’t see someone starting a article for instance with - a straight cis (cis being not transgender) women..........

In terms of creating your own country hmmm well with what’s going on in the US I don’t blame them!

Fact : Women don’t have penises
Fact :Men don’t menstruate
Fact: anyone who disagrees is a fekkin virtue signalling fruit loop who thinks opinion trumps science.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:16 am

Jock wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:I’m not sure what being transgender and a lesbian has to do with any of it but hey ho. It’s funny when people write things like that because you wouldn’t see someone starting a article for instance with - a straight cis (cis being not transgender) women..........

Fact: anyone who disagrees is a fekkin virtue signalling fruit loop who thinks opinion trumps science.

Fact - your wrong on every point. That’s not even co side ring intersex people. Gender is not the same as sex. Read up mate!

Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:48 am

If there was a straight cis pride weekend, you may have a point.

With whats going on in the US, its an odd case. Instead of trying to escape the ghetto, theyre making one. Probably suits the Police as well, where they're less likely to get shot.

Yep, winner all round. As long as they keep paying their taxes, minus policing costs.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:12 am

rumpo kid wrote:

With whats going on in the US, its an odd case. Instead of trying to escape the ghetto, theyre making one. Probably suits the Police as well, where they're less likely to get shot.

Yep, winner all round. As long as they keep paying their taxes, minus policing costs.

There has actually believe it not been a few people trying to start a straight pride which is ridiculous. Pride wasn’t born out of an excuse to have a party on the street. Straight people should be glad they don’t need one. In this instance it’s important that I state I’m straight to demonstrate support can come from both sides.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:21 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:

There has actually believe it not been a few people trying to start a straight pride which is ridiculous. Pride wasn’t born out of an excuse to have a party on the street. Straight people should be glad they don’t need one. In this instance it’s important that I state I’m straight to demonstrate support can come from both sides.

My point of my reply to this post is and I’m not having a pop before anyone says I’m jumping on the defensive. Is I see many posts like this and it’s as if they have been posted so that people can laugh at the person for example they are trans. (I’m not suggesting that the OP is doing this as they haven’t had a chance to reply yet). It’s actually not a funny issue, it’s very serious and people die over these issues through impact on mental health. Don’t get me wrong I’m not perfect and have laughed at others expense in the past...we al have but sometimes it pays to be in the know of what you are actually making jokes about and the impact it has on these people because just like you and me they are real people with feelings. It’s not a mental health issue as many people imagine and they aren’t weirdos that have some fetish about wearing the opposite sexes clothes. They certainly ly aren’t sexual predators for which I see this being floated around in the media at the moment esp with the toilet debate which is ridiculous. Yes there are good and bad people in all walks of life but I know a few people who are trans and I can tell you they are absolutely no different to anyone else. I know many weird cis people , more than trans . They just happened to be born with body parts that doNt match how they feel Which must be horrendous thing to go through. So why on earth would someone kick a person who is already down in the gutter? Cowards I’d say! O perhaps it’s just fear of the u known.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:43 pm

What you say is true. But if a group is continually boxed and tagged by the noisy brigade, that’s how they will become referred to by all..

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:56 pm

rumpo kid wrote:What you say is true. But if a group is continually boxed and tagged by the noisy brigade, that’s how they will become referred to by all..

The trouble is these people have in the past always been kept quiet and hidden themselves away through fear so it’s kind of like - I can now come out and celebrate who I am without fear of being judged. If people kept quiet no change would ever happen.
I don’t personally think things are being shouted around the place - I mean imagine being gay in the 70’s and hearing everywhere you go how wrong it is, gay people are responsible for HIV (which is nonsense as we now know), fear of verbal or physical assault, at risk of losing jobs etc. Then all you see is straight people in your face everywhere you go with a different privilege and being treated differently.......in a way the noisy brigade to gay people probably has been straight people for years. I guess they see this as time to celebrate who they are. I know most people haven’t really got a problem with it and to be honest couldn’t care less, and are definetely not homophobic but it should be noted that people are still verbally and physically assaulted and killed for being gay or trans in the UK and around the world. In some countries it’s illegal.

With the BLM in similar but in no means the same thing. As a gay person I guess you could walk down the street and people wouldn’t know but if your black you can’t even get away from that. No one is saying that everyone is racist and I think this is why many have taken offence - it’s just saying that there is still inequality.

I will say though if people don’t think it exists it certainly does but many are blind to it.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:01 pm

How it’s articulated is key. To my mind John Inman and Kenny Williams did a great deal of good for gay people, through sympathy for their characters which were skilfully portrayed.

The way BLM, Lammy, and the media are presenting this will only cause entrenchment. It’s clumsy, ill communicated, and in some cases, highly offensive.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:01 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Fact - your wrong on every point. That’s not even co side ring intersex people. Gender is not the same as sex. Read up mate!

Only in Lala land. You think men can menstruate and women can have penises :lol: you can quote anything you want it doesn’t make it so.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:09 pm

I beg to differ I've had the odd bloody arse. And then there was that unfortunate mistake in Bangkok

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 pm

That's nothing.. In the deep south you have middle aged white men patrolling streets and acting as a militia in some towns... I recently come back from there and it was a strange thing to see.