Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trying to sort season ticket option...

Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:35 pm

I’ve managed to get a refund by clicking on everything and eventually got lucky. Still not sure how :laughing6:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:20 pm

I managed to get to the point where after going around in circles many times, got the point where it says refund pending after trying yesterday, should I have had an email with a streaming number? I have not had one or will that be in a few days time. :banghead:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:27 pm

I think the issue is you need to scroll down a lot further than you actually think to the season ticket bit - I kept going round in circles at the top with the transaction log for my season ticket - then my missus said, try scrolling down.

There it was!!

Simple when found it.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Got there eventually....I guess we have to wait up to 48 hours to have some code to input on match days for access to view each match.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 am

After I emailed the club a couple of days ago I logged back onto the site this morning to see if anything happens to be different. I noticed (from my flex 5) there was a match on there so I clicked on it and it went to refund options. I’ve managed to do it but the amount in the box was £0 but I guess they’ll will just work it out pro rata of what I’ve used. I could kick myself because I’ve been ill all season and only managed to go to 2 at the very start. I then redeemed 2 other tickets at other times but was too ill to go - I wish I had just kept them in hindsight as would be due a bigger refund now. Usually I would have asked for a credit for next season but times are hard being off work I’ll so have to request a refund in my circumstances.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:20 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:After I emailed the club a couple of days ago I logged back onto the site this morning to see if anything happens to be different. I noticed (from my flex 5) there was a match on there so I clicked on it and it went to refund options. I’ve managed to do it but the amount in the box was £0 but I guess they’ll will just work it out pro rata of what I’ve used. I could kick myself because I’ve been ill all season and only managed to go to 2 at the very start. I then redeemed 2 other tickets at other times but was too ill to go - I wish I had just kept them in hindsight as would be due a bigger refund now. Usually I would have asked for a credit for next season but times are hard being off work I’ll so have to request a refund in my circumstances.

Mate it sounds like you are a true fan and you certainly shouldn’t beat yourself up about not donating back to club given your circumstances. :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:42 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:After I emailed the club a couple of days ago I logged back onto the site this morning to see if anything happens to be different. I noticed (from my flex 5) there was a match on there so I clicked on it and it went to refund options. I’ve managed to do it but the amount in the box was £0 but I guess they’ll will just work it out pro rata of what I’ve used. I could kick myself because I’ve been ill all season and only managed to go to 2 at the very start. I then redeemed 2 other tickets at other times but was too ill to go - I wish I had just kept them in hindsight as would be due a bigger refund now. Usually I would have asked for a credit for next season but times are hard being off work I’ll so have to request a refund in my circumstances.

Mate it sounds like you are a true fan and you certainly shouldn’t beat yourself up about not donating back to club given your circumstances. :bluescarf: :thumbup:

I’ve had a season ticket for over 10 years and been to loads of away games too but due to very difficult circumstances I’ve had to cut down And buy the flex 5 - but I’m gutted about it. I went really ill last year and not been able to go to any matches for ages coronavirus aside! I’m determined to get better - 1 soo can get back to work and so I can go to matches again once the virus situation has settled down. I would consider mySelf a big fan like many on here. Next season if I don’t get any better I won’t be able to afford to go at all but in all honesty I don’t think I would be able to cope with the match in terms of Being I’ll. not playing a violin just gets me down not being able to do anything anymore.....I’m only 38! I know there are others who are my age and below who are worse so I shouldn’t complain.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:29 am

salopiancity wrote:I’ve managed to get a refund by clicking on everything and eventually got lucky. Still not sure how :laughing6:

Sounds like the majority of fans experience ! :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:56 am

So I and 2 daughters each have 2 of 5 flex tickets still to use, all the matches are showing as expired, any ideas what browser I should use and button I should click..

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:57 am

dorsetblue wrote:So I and 2 daughters each have 2 of 5 flex tickets still to use, all the matches are showing as expired, any ideas what browser I should use and button I should click..

You would assume need to go to cash refund as not going to matches... can only get credit for ST :thumbup:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:23 am

does anyone's refund option still show as pending after making the choice? wondering if its meant to be that way

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:44 am

paulh_85 wrote:does anyone's refund option still show as pending after making the choice? wondering if its meant to be that way

Yes will show pending will try find out for how long though... presume its until it as been actioned.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Latest info:

Cardiff City ,next couple of days once they get the stream codes from the TV companies, if its a cash refund will be a few days for that confirmation email.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Just received mine.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:So I and 2 daughters each have 2 of 5 flex tickets still to use, all the matches are showing as expired, any ideas what browser I should use and button I should click..

You would assume need to go to cash refund as not going to matches... can only get credit for ST :thumbup:

No option to do anything, refund, academy or credit note, but I can see my dads season ticket and he has all options.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:58 pm

When you get your code.

Go here...

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/video/packages

Then input code in the box I've highlighted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:10 pm

I'd like to think I am relatively intelligent but this has completely foxed me. I am like Rhodri Morgans's one legged duck "going round in circles" here.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:15 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215498

Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Recieved my pass today , bloobirds

Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:21 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No option to do anything, refund, academy or credit note, but I can see my dads season ticket and he has all options.

That is another problem then got impression from club that you need to use laptop or pc mobile doesn't work that well..

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Allalula! It worked on mobile now got both pending... :occasion5: :happy1: :hello1: :wav:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Has anybody managed to do a flex or matchday ticket refund. I can confirm season ticket options work but I don't think anything else does, definitely not Flex, I've done mobile and laptop, internet explorer and chrome.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:49 pm

[quote="dorsetblue"]Has anybody managed to do a flex or matchday ticket refund. I can confirm season ticket options work but I don't think anything else does, definitely not Flex, I've done mobile and laptop, internet explorer and chrome.[/quote

Best bet is mail ticket office looked at again it looks like you cannot get refund

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Has anybody managed to do a flex or matchday ticket refund. I can confirm season ticket options work but I don't think anything else does, definitely not Flex, I've done mobile and laptop, internet explorer and chrome.[/quote

Best bet is mail ticket office looked at again it looks like you cannot get refund

It states my money towards next season is sorted for discount, but nothing about my boy, both in family stand. Am I just to assume we both ok ?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:49 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:Has anybody managed to do a flex or matchday ticket refund. I can confirm season ticket options work but I don't think anything else does, definitely not Flex, I've done mobile and laptop, internet explorer and chrome.[/quote

It states my money towards next season is sorted for discount, but nothing about my boy, both in family stand. Am I just to assume we both ok ?

Never assume but he should be registered under your name in your your account there should be a symbol of two faces at bottom if you click on it your son st should appear with options there.. but you need to do each one separate to get refund as every person as a st number

Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Not long now...

thumbnail-3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Never assume but he should be registered under your name in your your account there should be a symbol of two faces at bottom if you click on it your son st should appear with options there.. but you need to do each one separate to get refund as every person as a st number

Thank you mate

I will go back on the site now.