Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jailed for 3 months for breaking the law and now you want to

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:49 am

Jailed for 3 months for breaking the law and now you want to bring this up???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jailed for 3 months for breaking the law and now you wan

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jailed for 3 months for breaking the law and now you want to bring this up???

Words fail me.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:05 am

Pathetic.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:56 am

Now if it was a black man dressed up as a monkey she might have had a point.When will people like her learn that it does the cause no good at all when you try and make up something which is just not there,

Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:19 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Now if it was a black man dressed up as a monkey she might have had a point.When will people like her learn that it does the cause no good at all when you try and make up something which is just not there,

Tend to agree.

Since all this BLM stuff has broken out I have been in a few debates with the likes of this woman. The subject "White Privilege" seems to come out of the mouth of such people frequently. Its as if it is rampant in our daily lives yet I hardly come across any such incidents if any at all. I've given up debating with such people as its pointless becuase they do not listen to the other side and are content on throwing fuel on the fire.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:30 pm

You won’t be able to ask for a sliced white loaf soon :roll: and arrested if you say you want a small brown one
Not getting ridiculous
It’s got ridiculous

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jailed for 3 months for breaking the law and now you want to bring this up???

What you can't use cartoon animals to advertise products?

I don't understand?

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Now if it was a black man dressed up as a monkey she might have had a point.When will people like her learn that it does the cause no good at all when you try and make up something which is just not there,

its where people lose patience mate.. and there are plenty of examples..
how often can a player get a game stopped and an announcement made because he heard monkey noise chanting... only for 2 investigations to find no evidence and no one else amongst 62k people of all colours and races who also heard the chanting...?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:17 pm

It's getting pathetic.

And the problem for me is white people. We were not around in the slavery days, and I certainly am not privallaged.

Why are we doing everything to appease the black folk,

Just please and appease all folk for goodness sake

White people do you not realise black people are racist to ??

Just look at Abbott, Lammy for goodness sake

Name a famous white person (in today's society) who is openly as racist as them to

Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:29 pm

Citysince72 wrote:It's getting pathetic.

And the problem for me is white people. We were not around in the slavery days, and I certainly am not privallaged.

Why are we doing everything to appease the black folk,

Just please and appease all folk for goodness sake

White people do you not realise black people are racist to ??

Just look at Abbott, Lammy for goodness sake

Name a famous white person (in today's society) who is openly as racist as them to

A) Can you name examples of Abbott, and lammy being racist?
B) Trump, Johnson, Farage, 'tommeh', Katie Hopkins, etc

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:04 pm

Seriously??

Do your homework Mr "I wish I was black, I'm white and not important and ashamed of my white privallage and 100 years ago my aunties uncles nephews brothers wallclock was not nice to black folk, I still have to beg forgiveness, I'm that kind of non racist guy but have to prove it"

Andrew Neil interviewed her, she said "Jamaican mothers are better" when Neil asked quite a few times "Do you mean they are better than white mothers she didn't answer,

So as the protesters stated "white silence is violence"

Would the silence from a white mother on that question if the other way round cause uproar?

Doesn't racism work both ways with you??

I'm not going to waste my time with Lammy, check yourself, check his tweets and comments, educate yourself, stop reading the mirror, stop listening to BBC and sky and believing all the tripe they spout

Josh you have to come to terms with the fact black people are racist to.

And while your at it with this "prove it jibe" do come back with concrete evidence that Rod Lidl, John Clease, Tommy Robinson (who I may add I don't like) not because of what you racist white people say about him, but he's to punchy for me, Katie Hopkins, Douglas Murray etc
All been called right wing & racist, where is the REAL evidence.

Tell me, when was the last time a non white person was called racist ??

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Trump, Farage

How comes they do so well being such horrid white racists ?

Isn't Trump the president of the most powerful country in the land ?

Didn't Farage have a major part to play in Brexit and smash the EU ??

Didn't "racist" tommeh as you say try and out the Muslim groomers, got deemed a "racist" but just a little while later have his fears confirmed

Does having an opinion that may not be like deem us all racists ??

Are you saying all that voted for them 2 are racist ??

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:35 pm

Citysince72 wrote:Seriously??

Do your homework Mr "I wish I was black, I'm white and not important and ashamed of my white privallage and 100 years ago my aunties uncles nephews brothers wallclock was not nice to black folk, I still have to beg forgiveness, I'm that kind of non racist guy but have to prove it"

Andrew Neil interviewed her, she said "Jamaican mothers are better" when Neil asked quite a few times "Do you mean they are better than white mothers she didn't answer,

So as the protesters stated "white silence is violence"

Would the silence from a white mother on that question if the other way round cause uproar?

Doesn't racism work both ways with you??

I'm not going to waste my time with Lammy, check yourself, check his tweets and comments, educate yourself, stop reading the mirror, stop listening to BBC and sky and believing all the tripe they spout

Josh you have to come to terms with the fact black people are racist to.

And while your at it with this "prove it jibe" do come back with concrete evidence that Rod Lidl, John Clease, Tommy Robinson (who I may add I don't like) not because of what you racist white people say about him, but he's to punchy for me, Katie Hopkins, Douglas Murray etc
All been called right wing & racist, where is the REAL evidence.

Tell me, when was the last time a non white person was called racist ??

Are you responding to me because all I did was ask what racist things 2 people have said and gave some examples of racists and you've just come out with whatever that Mr shite was.
I've researched the 'Jamaican mother's are better' comment (something I think you need to do) and what she actually said was 'I'm a west Indian mum and west Indian mums would go to the wall for their children'. If I said 'British parents would go to the wall for their children' would you start screaming racism at me?

I'll assume the look yourself remark means you've got nothing for lammy.

I never mentioned Lidl, clease, or Murray so why should I prove they're racist?
Hopkins has called migrants cockroaches and feral humans who are spreading like nurovirus and wanted gunships to stop migrants crossing the Mediterranean. She's said racial profiling is a good thing. Enough evidence there?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Citysince72 wrote:Trump, Farage

Didn't "racist" tommeh as you say try and out the Muslim groomers, got deemed a "racist" but just a little while later have his fears confirmed

I'm not saying that voting for a racist makes you a racist but just because trump's the president doesn't make him racist.
Would you say that a Muslim man not letting to white people and only to Muslims was racist?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:52 pm

https://youtu.be/4lUNSNNPlLk

Think the silence and no comment confirms Abbot is as racist as any white

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:53 pm

just like this coco pops idiot both Abbott and Lammy see racism everywhere. whether its there or not... he even thought the white or black smoke from the Vatican during an election of a new pope has racist connotations.. mad as 2 frogs in a box..

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:55 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

I'm not saying that voting for a racist makes you a racist but just because trump's the president doesn't make him racist.
Would you say that a Muslim man not letting to white people and only to Muslims was racist?

If a Muslim refuses to let to a "white person"
It's his/hers choice
But if a white man refuses to let to A "Muslim" I'm pretty sure the white man would be called racist, wouldn't you agree ?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:07 pm

They're called Cocoa Krispies over here and have snap, crackle & pop on them.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:09 pm

...but are they black, white and female gender fluid?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:22 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:They're called Cocoa Krispies over here and have snap, crackle & pop on them.

they were called chico flores pops in Swansea during breakfast gate... :lol:

anyway do yours have a monkey... and does the monkey look like martin keown

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:17 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

It's his/hers choice
But if a white man refuses to let to A "Muslim" I'm pretty sure the white man would be called racist, wouldn't you agree ?

So just to confirm: Refusing someone something based on their skin colour is fine but not replying to someone is racist?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:22 pm

Foghorn65 wrote:...but are they black, white and female gender fluid?

I'm sure you've seen rice krispies, same 3 guys but you mat have hit on something for Kellogg's to consider.

Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:46 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

It's his/hers choice

So just to confirm: Refusing someone something based on their skin colour is fine but not replying to someone is racist?

You are not making sense dear

My last answer in response to the Muslim question was how the far left, left and you would see it

Your other question I've added below

Does make no sense, you say hes a racist, then just because hes president doesn't make him racist

Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:59 am

People laughing at this should take it more seriously, I’ve been left in bits by the Scots Porridge Oats ads

Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:03 am

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

It's his/hers choice

Diane Abbot is racist, hypocritical and thick as shite but she’s on your team so beyond criticism. You seem to be looking for racism every time you come on here, almost as if you want to demonise your fellow fans. What an unusual puppy you are.

Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 am

Ed Milliband made Abbott apologise for saying ‘white people love playing divide and rule’..

I think she’s racist, and tries to cover it up. That’s why she’s no longer on tv. She’s got good company in Labour as well, with their record on anti-semitism.

Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:46 am

Jock wrote:People laughing at this should take it more seriously, I’ve been left in bits by the Scots Porridge Oats ads

:)

Us Welsh ain't got any cereals, discrimination?

Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:54 am

Foghorn65 wrote:
Jock wrote:People laughing at this should take it more seriously, I’ve been left in bits by the Scots Porridge Oats ads

:)

Us Welsh ain't got any cereals, discrimination?

You have got Lavabread though :lol:

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:39 am

Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

It's his/hers choice

You are not making sense dear

My last answer in response to the Muslim question was how the far left, left and you would see it

Your other question I've added below

Does make no sense, you say hes a racist, then just because hes president doesn't make him racist

Right, I'll simplify it then.
I didn't ask how the far left or far right would see it, I asked how YOU would see it. Would YOU consider being denied something because of the colour of YOUR skin to be racist?

And for the trump line... you've somehow managed to get it completely the wrong way round. I said it doesn't matter what position he holds, it doesn't suddenly make him not a racist.
Has that cleared it up for you?

Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:46 am

Jock wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:

It's his/hers choice

Diane Abbot is racist, hypocritical and thick as shite but she’s on your team so beyond criticism. You seem to be looking for racism every time you come on here, almost as if you want to demonise your fellow fans. What an unusual puppy you are.

Funny because I didn't bring up racism here, I merely asked what they did to make them racists. In the same post there was a question about famous white people being racist and I answered it for them.

I didn't start this topic which is about racism
I didn't start the thread on which I'm responding to someone.
All I've done is ask a question, answer some questions, and ask if excluding someone based on their skin colour is racism. None of that is demonising anyone.