Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The actual Ticket office

Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:28 am

are they going to open the ticket office at the ground to sort out the numerous problems (in person) that this options policy has created ?

More for people who have multiple season tickets, with children etc.etc, which the system does not seem to have been catered for....not being able to link season tickets .....system defaulting season ticket numbers to wrong season ticket holder. I am quite sure there are other people with other problems, especially those that do not buy online, but visit the ticket office or buy over the phone.

any info gratefully received

Re: The actual Ticket office

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:41 am

I’ve tried and failed so far and will give it one more go tomorrow and if I fail I will email every Cardiff City department to give them my option.
Don’t know what else to do.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:49 am

theclaw wrote:I’ve tried and failed so far and will give it one more go tomorrow and if I fail I will email every Cardiff City department to give them my option.

I have never come across such a user unfriendly method of obtaining a refund! Surely to God this could have been made much simpler? :bluescarf:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:50 am

I'm sure they check the forums to see what problems are occurring. Common sense would be a simple phone number for the out of the ordinary queries, which they must have anticipated.

Given they are saying it could be up to 48 hours to get the code for streaming ....and the Leeds game is on Sunday, they have 2 days to get it sorted.

Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:03 pm

I’ve emailed them because although I’ve followed other people’s instructions on phone and computer desktop it’s not working. I think my problem is I purchased tickets/membership for my mother and sister at the same time. Under my name and my card and my account. However when I log in I can view the transaction that includes all 3 of us but it has my mother down as the owner of this transaction despite her not being there or paying lol! When I click on the icon to bring up the options it says no permission so I think they’ve made a mistake putting it under her name! Abit frustrating as it’s not my fault but I’m sure they’ll resolve it soon. On a positive note I’m glad the season is resuming and it’s something to look forward to in these hard times. :bluescarf:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:00 pm

how on earth did businesses manage before the internet with less staff. ?

Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:08 pm

TERRYB wrote:
theclaw wrote:I’ve tried and failed so far and will give it one more go tomorrow and if I fail I will email every Cardiff City department to give them my option.

I have never come across such a user unfriendly method of obtaining a refund! Surely to God this could have been made much simpler? :bluescarf:

Absolute disaster of a system even tech savvy people are finding it impossible to sort out.? Think I've managed it! but I have 2 st different st numbers but system doesn't allow you to see if both done as only one shown on account,
Can see very unhappy people come deadline with inability to choose options in time

Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Am I the only one that found it simple?
:lol:

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Am I the only one that found it simple?

After an email from club I get impression it depends on what you are using to open pages.. she sent me a snap shot of the page for account and some things are missing from my page compared to hers. ? That usually means using a fone ect is not compatible..

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:36 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Am I the only one that found it simple?

Done mine first time as well simple

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:20 am

Phew done it this morning :clap:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:33 am

theclaw wrote:Phew done it this morning :clap:

Any tips mate, I have 3 x flex tickets but cannot get anywhere.

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:45 am

skidemin wrote:how on earth did businesses manage before the internet with less staff. ?

It doe's make you wonder :o

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:35 am

BLUECHUGGY wrote:
skidemin wrote:how on earth did businesses manage before the internet with less staff. ?

the Manchester City FA cup game in the early 90s the club managed to sell all the tickets for the home ends { I think around 17k } in under 4 hours on a Sunday morning.. no internet, no phones.. ?

Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:46 am

skidemin wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:

the Manchester City FA cup game in the early 90s the club managed to sell all the tickets for the home ends { I think around 17k } in under 4 hours on a Sunday morning.. no internet, no phones.. ?

Apparently they are using a new system not sure if it's the one introduced this season or another new one? :o

Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:23 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
theclaw wrote:Phew done it this morning :clap:

Any tips mate, I have 3 x flex tickets but cannot get anywhere.

As much as I would love to I’m not really sure what I done differently to the numerous times that I had tried and failed.