Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jack Grealish 30 million

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:43 pm

Remember when AVFC said Grealish was worth £30 million and many on here (me included) told him he was off his head?

What’s he worth now do you think?

Re: Jack Grealish 30 million

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:51 pm

maccydee wrote:Remember when AVFC said Grealish was worth £30 million and many on here (me included) told him he was off his head?

30 free kicks a game.. :laughing6:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:55 pm

maccydee wrote:Remember when AVFC said Grealish was worth £30 million and many on here (me included) told him he was off his head?

Villa have apparently put an 80mil price tag on him with Man Utd being linked with him!

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Best gardening expert ever he loves to get down on either his arse or hands and knees to closely examine the grass :roll: :lol:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:01 pm

He's a bang average premier league midfielder

It's the fact hes young and English that puts his apparent price up.

If you had to pick the top 20 premier league midfielders this year would he be in the list ?

I'm not sure he would be in most of them

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

30 free kicks a game.. :laughing6:

:lol:

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:15 pm

very talented and Spurs could probably have had him for that amount 2 years ago before their new owners took over... wouldn't like to put a price on him now , has the virus devalued the market ?

Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:48 am

skidemin wrote:

very talented and Spurs could probably have had him for that amount 2 years ago before their new owners took over... wouldn't like to put a price on him now , has the virus devalued the market ?

I would be surprised if it hasnt

Maybe transfer fees now will not be se ridiculous

Always rated Grealish, and that volley against us was pure class

Maybe we can swop pack for him :D