Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It will cause more problems than solve

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:58 pm

This black lives matter on the shirts it's going to cause problems , I've heard quite s few people saying fook black lives matter , all lives matter,it was wrong what happened to the guy but along with the protests that went on its pissing people off .

Re: It will cause more problems than solve

Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:29 am

ion wrote:This black lives matter on the shirts it's going to cause problems , I've heard quite s few people saying fook black lives matter , all lives matter,it was wrong what happened to the guy but along with the protests that went on its pissing people off .

Could not agree more, people are really getting pissed off with all of this blm they are not just the only lives that matter

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:38 am

ion wrote:This black lives matter on the shirts it's going to cause problems , I've heard quite s few people saying fook black lives matter , all lives matter,it was wrong what happened to the guy but along with the protests that went on its pissing people off .

Very true, the trouble is that if you listen to the media you would think that 99% of the population supported it where as most people I speak to agree with you.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:59 pm

JJ1927 wrote:

Very true, the trouble is that if you listen to the media you would think that 99% of the population supported it where as most people I speak to agree with you.

the extent our media and reporting has gone backwards is hugely disappointing . not just on this topic but every single one . they seem to pick a side or take a narrative so then exclude balance, context or stats/facts that do not fit..

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:18 am

Its starting to cause more problems already , banner on plane yesterday,it's a good job fans are not back on the grounds

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:16 am

ion wrote:Its starting to cause more problems already , banner on plane yesterday,it's a good job fans are not back on the grounds

BLM must be extremely pleased the way it's going

To divide is there aim

And sadly there winning

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:46 pm

ion wrote:Its starting to cause more problems already , banner on plane yesterday,it's a good job fans are not back on the grounds

its not good job mate ..its a real real shame there are no fans. im watching the TV and there is this assumption that everyone agrees with the BLM peaceful protests/ rioters....

Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:53 pm

skidemin wrote:

its not good job mate ..its a real real shame there are no fans. im watching the TV and there is this assumption that everyone agrees with the BLM peaceful protests/ rioters....

If there was a minutes silence for all this nonsense at a game we can attend

I would shout through it as loud as I could,

knee bender for a minute I'd just stand on my seat

No doubt have my season ticket that I've had 20 odd years revoked

But that's how all this nonsense has made me feel

Angry

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:47 pm

It is a good job that no fans are the grounds because everyone I've talked to who goes down the city thinks this going down on one knee for a drug dealer ,who holds a knife to a pregnant woman and has got a criminal record as long as you're arm is disgusting, fooking scumbag ,it don't make it right what the police man done to him and he will go to jail but don't make out this guy was a fooking angel,why ain't nobody protesting about three people killed in reading ,I'll tell you why BLM is a political tool causing mayhem

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:06 pm

ion wrote:It is a good job that no fans are the grounds because everyone I've talked to who goes down the city thinks this going down on one knee for a drug dealer ,who holds a knife to a pregnant woman and has got a criminal record as long as you're arm is disgusting, fooking scumbag ,it don't make it right what the police man done to him and he will go to jail but don't make out this guy was a fooking angel,why ain't nobody protesting about three people killed in reading ,I'll tell you why BLM is a political tool causing mayhem

you think its good that fans were not there so they could do this shit....