Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Football manager 2020

Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:43 am

Anyone playing this?

Got a lot of time on my hands at the moment so started again.

How far have people got with CCFC without cheating?

Re: Football manager 2020

Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:47 am

Only the mobile version. But that one seems a lot easier than the full version.

Took Billericay all the way to the top. Won PL, Champs League, FA Cup and League Cup every season for 10 years. Got a bit boring...

Then took City job. Got them up there now after a few seasons. Won PL last 2, can't quite win Champs league yet, I will!

I like to have little projects to make it more exciting (as the mobile version is so easy) so I'm snapping up any decent Welsh talent and my facilities improve them. Wales for the World Cup!

Re: Football manager 2020

Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:46 pm

I won the Premier League with Cardiff City after just 3 seasons as I cheated due to my competitive nature. Now I feel empty and worthless inside. :lol:

Like you, I have more time on my hands as working from home.

I could have sworn it said Cardiff City have the oldest average age squad in the Championship, which given the fact this game is known for its high level of detail, explains why our high tempo pressing game is struggling with an ageing squad.

Surely with an ageing squad, composure and ball retention should be a given. I sometimes wonder if it’s our tactics, the players ability to pass, or a mixture of both. Then again, I do find counter attacking exciting, but feel we need a plan B at certain points of matches, especially against lower placed opposition.