Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Breaking:Protesters starting to now get Virus

Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:27 pm

The Napoli lot will be the next after celebrating their CoppaItalia win this week..

Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
skidemin wrote:
stickywicket wrote:It's proof that mass gatherings are a breeding ground for the virus. As is work places in Wales.

18 June
]Nearly 100 workers at two factories which supply food to hospitals, shops and restaurants have tested positive for coronavirus.

Public Health Wales confirmed 58 cases at the 2 Sisters chicken factory in Llangefni on Anglesey, with all staff now being told to self-isolate.

In Wrexham, 38 staff have tested positive at Rowan Foods, which makes food for supermarkets across the UK.

Health Minister Vaughan Gething said the Anglesey outbreak was a "concern

so for the months of hundreds and hundreds of deaths an 100s of thousands of infections all our supermarkets stayed open..our distribution depots stayed open ,our food processors stayed open ..all covid free zones :lol: now all of a sudden its changed :? lots of blind eyes being turned to keep the country going thinks me...

i missed the Anglesey protests on the news but it stands to reason it was massive ,lots of sheep there..

Anglesey outbreaks are for two different reasons not connected ! And there as been outbreak in English food processing plants that tells you something is not right or simply
to be expected in a close environment? but one in anglesey appeared to be social distancing problem but the other was not ! These sort things probably happen for a while one suspects

I am aware.... wasn't my point though

Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 am

Foghorn65 wrote:Complete disregard for their own and any others health. Reaping what they've sown

Here Here only themselfs to blame

Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:01 am

A peaceful protest is understandable ( but not with virus still very active) but the more these moronic, anti establishment anarchists riot, destroy, vandalised and assault (black & white) they lose all public support from law abiding Joe public hence achieving nothing and creating a bigger wedge in society. Police need to get heavy handed.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:37 am

Foghorn65 wrote:Complete disregard for their own and any others health. Reaping what they've sown

This is so very true they really dont care for others