Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone know when the ticket office re opens?

Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Had no joy getting a refund on their website

Re: Anyone know when the ticket office re opens?

Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:17 pm

Haven't got a clue mate, but I'm still awaiting the code since Monday to watch the match this Sunday on CCFC TV.
I sent the ticket office an email first thing today with no reply, as expected.
Feeling really cheesed off now. Only got to use one of my flexi five tickets and took option 2.
The way things are going, I will be listening in to Radio Wales instead.

Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:43 pm

They are all on furlough with only the managers working mainly from home

Everything is going to take longer especially given the timing of this

Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:10 pm

Cardiff city fc office is becoming like the holiday companies not replying to customers / fans and been generally awkward have rang myself and emailed 3 times over the last few days no replies to either just aswell the game is on sky was hoping to watch on ccfc tv or to be given a say where i would like my money/ refund to go.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Cheers for the replies. Looks like our club need to pull their finger out.
I gather their website is easier to navigate on desktop version but I've no idea how to transition to it on my mobile.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:30 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:Cheers for the replies. Looks like our club need to pull their finger out.
I gather their website is easier to navigate on desktop version but I've no idea how to transition to it on my mobile.

To be fair it's a bit hard when they are not allowed any staff to work as they are furloughed and they now have to deal with all this which is new to everyone with just one or two people rather than 10/15 people who would normally be dealing with season tickets.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:41 pm

Soon

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:04 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Haven't got a clue mate, but I'm still awaiting the code since Monday to watch the match this Sunday on CCFC TV.
Feeling really cheesed off now. Only got to use one of my flexi five tickets and took option 2.

I thought it was only season ticket holders that could get the free tv streaming? I was a flex 5 holder and chose the refund option as I don’t know if I’ll be well enough next season to go. That said I would have gone with the credit had I known it was free streaming? Or is it just free streaming for the games you had left perhaps. When I first read the options I’m sure it did t say anything under flex 5 holder being able to gain access to the streaming. Infact it didn’t even mention flex 5 as far as I remember.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:14 pm

I just checked and there was definetely no mention of flex 5 on the original message. It just said corporate and match day ticket purchasers etc. So flex five was under that as I’m not a st holder. So opted for the refund as I knew I wouldn’t get streaming as this was only mentioned under st holders. It seems to have changed since the original one. Oh well never mind....Too late now

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:44 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Haven't got a clue mate, but I'm still awaiting the code since Monday to watch the match this Sunday on CCFC TV.

I thought it was only season ticket holders that could get the free tv streaming? I was a flex 5 holder and chose the refund option as I don’t know if I’ll be well enough next season to go. That said I would have gone with the credit had I known it was free streaming? Or is it just free streaming for the games you had left perhaps. When I first read the options I’m sure it did t say anything under flex 5 holder being able to gain access to the streaming. Infact it didn’t even mention flex 5 as far as I remember.

My mistake....but when it stated season ticket holders and match day ticket holders, I thought I'd qualify for free streaming as I was in possession of a ticket for the Leeds game which I had purchased using my Flexi 5 card. Obviously I got this wrong if only season ticket holders get the privilege.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:08 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:

My mistake....but when it stated season ticket holders and match day ticket holders, I thought I'd qualify for free streaming as I was in possession of a ticket for the Leeds game which I had purchased using my Flexi 5 card. Obviously I got this wrong if only season ticket holders get the privilege.

Mate I’m not sure, it’s worth checking because it looks like you are correct because the information has changed since Monday. On Monday I opted for option 3 because there wasn’t a mention of having free streaming for any options for flex five holders. Then suddenly now, it states that flex five holders are allowed the options with the steaming. I’d check...I feel like I’ve been stitched up abit because it’s a case of not knowing something when I opted for refund and later something else being revealed. It’s fine though....I’ve got over it now lol