Team v Leeds

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team v Leeds

Postby Brezza » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Need to start off solid and leave no gaps and make maximum use of our squad. Personal opinion I would go for
Smithies
Sanderson Morrison Nelson Bennett
Vaulks Bacuna Ralls
Adomah Hoilett
Patterson

Unleash Mendez and Tomlin mid second half.

Come on you Bloobirds

Great to have the footy back.
Brezza

Team v Leeds

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Team v Leeds

Postby Blue View » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:52 pm

I would start with a similar team to you except I would go with Murphy instead of Junior. I think he could give Ayling a torrid time.Then I would bring Mendez and Tomlin on in the second half unless we are well ahead.
Blue View

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:51 pm

Brezza wrote:Need to start off solid and leave no gaps and make maximum use of our squad. Personal opinion I would go for
Smithies
Sanderson Morrison Nelson Bennett
Vaulks Bacuna Ralls
Adomah Hoilett
Patterson

Unleash Mendez and Tomlin mid second half.

Come on you Bloobirds

Great to have the footy back.

Footy is back ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby phildavies » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:26 am

The big decision is who to start on the wings the rest likely picks itself (how anyone wouldn’t start Tomlin is beyond me) assuming all wingers are fully fit I would go with NML and Hoilett. Adomah and Murphy both decent impact players to bring of the bench if needed.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Return to General Chat