Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

david beckam and wife

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:34 am

slightly above average football with annoying wife...kids with silly names...i read in the paper this morning that the beckams have been given planning permission to build an underground escape tunnel from their house..ffs

Re: david beckam and wife

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:39 am

blue note wrote:slightly above average football with annoying wife...kids with silly names...i read in the paper this morning that the beckams have been given planning permission to build an underground escape tunnel from their house..ffs

To escape from her? :lol:

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:48 am

or her from him...the house is in the cotswolds not a middle east war zone.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am

blue note wrote:slightly above average football with annoying wife...kids with silly names...i read in the paper this morning that the beckams have been given planning permission to build an underground escape tunnel from their house..ffs

I agree the fact he is English contributed to his fame he’s a likeable guy no harm in him loved the interview he and posh done with Ali G for charity

Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:47 am

blue note wrote:or her from him...the house is in the cotswolds not a middle east war zone.

But its getting popular to invade footballers houses or even stop them in cars! Also been high profile robbery of rich people... guess living in a remote areas it's an escape route if invaders get in esentric maybe but why not..

Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:45 pm

top bloke.. we need more like him.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Slightly above average?

62 goals and 80 assists in 265 games for Man United.

6 Premier League titles, 2 FA Cups, a La Liga title and the Champions League.

Fair enough you may not like him for whatever reason but to pretend he was anything other than a class act on the pitch isn’t being sensible.

Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:15 pm

To have gone through the vile abuse that he received following the Argentina sending off I'm full of admiration for the way he's come through it all and be the balanced and hugely successful man and father that he is

Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:36 pm

He seems ok to me

Only problem I have with him

Is why didn't he go for baby spice first ?

Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Citysince72 wrote:He seems ok to me

Only problem I have with him

Is why didn't he go for baby spice first ?

:lol:

Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Escape From Vic ( tory ) ;)

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:03 am

I like beckham to be honest

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:48 am

Why ‘ffs’?

Have you seen all the footballers being attacked in recent times?
Be it home invasions or attacked on the road with machetes.

Fantastic footballer who played for some of the biggest clubs in the world.
Brilliant ambassador and does untold charity work around the world.

If I was in his position I’d certainly take similar steps to protect my family but then some people are just naturally jealous and bitter people.