Patterson looks fitter than ever. :laughing6: :ayatollah:
salopiancity

MATCH THREAD v LEEDS

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MATCH THREAD v LEEDS

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:23 am

So far City holding their own and looking up for this game. Early indications that City will press four men forward in an attempt to disrupt Leeds passing out from the back

Paterson chasing hard and looking fit (as per above post)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 am

Leeds coming into the game a little more and a free kick on the edge of the City area thankfully comes to nothing
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:25 am

Drinks break...

Why don't they stop the click, if it's an agreed stop? :?
Sven

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:26 am

Need to make the most of these set pieces. Couple of poor deliveries so far.
jimmy_rat

Postby big-jambo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:26 am

Decent stream - just use an adblocker http://freestreams-live1.com/sky-sports-football/
big-jambo

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:31 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Need to make the most of these set pieces. Couple of poor deliveries so far.

Agree :thumbup:

Leeds a little bit on top now but that is City's style to allow it at times before counter attacking

Opportunities are increasing but not really threatening so far, as they get caught offside after a penalty box melee
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:37 am

After 30 mins Luke Ayling goes close with a decent effort that was very well covered by Will Caulks

City appear to have changed their game plan after initially pressing for 15 minutes (unachievable for the 90) and are now playing a game similar to what we are used to seeing under Neil Harris
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:39 am

Goal! :ayatollah:

Junior Hoillet runs forward, dinks to his left and powers a sweet shot past the Leeds keeper

He then runs to the side and holds up a Peter Whittingham No.7 shirt

Class act after a class goal :clap:

CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 LEEDS UNITED :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:48 am

Albert Adomah booked for a high tackle when it was clear to all that (a) he was looking at the ball, and (b) he didn't make the contact suggested by the Leeds player

Moments later, Hoilett booked for a sneaky tug on Ayling
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:51 am

A mad melee in the City box sees Leeds go close but Bamford is offside and a good spot from the Assistant Referee

Jaclyn Phillips booked for an ugly talke spoon after
Sven

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:53 am

HALF-TIME: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 0 LEEDS UNITED :clap: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Sven

Return to General Chat