Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ YES YES “

Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:59 pm

We are your Bogey team Leeds yet again :lol:

CARDIFF CITY 2 LEEDS UNITED 0 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Well deserved :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ YES YES “

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Brilliant

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:03 pm

Updated :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:04 pm

It was great to see the positive impact Glatzel had when he came on. Some great touches and seemed like a completely different player to what we’ve seen previously. Leeds must bloody hate us and I love it!!!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Worked hard there.

Perfect game plan on how to beat dirty Weeds. Sit back, counter, pressure, force the errors. And took our chances well.

Defence were great. Always 6 behind the ball. Smithies fantastic save at 1-0.

You can pass the ball as beautifully as you like. Got to out that ball in the net. Enjoyed Mick McCarthy's commentary to be fair. Said as much. Cardiff's pragmatic football is winning.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:07 pm

That was well worth getting up at 4.00 am for. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:08 pm

Five shots on target against Leeds this season and five goals!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:09 pm

That win is a real confidence booster, we set up well today. Nice touch at the end when they played Mrs Robinson for Whitts. There were also a couple of big flags which was excellent.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:24 pm

Clinical today, plus an assist from Cardiff legend Pat Bamford... wonder where We Are Leeds is..

Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:25 pm

Very impressive today. I thought we were at it all over the park. Sanderson had a solid game after slightly shaky start and I also thought Nelson did well. As we all know, it's goals that count. 5-3 on aggregate after being 3-0 down. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :occasion5: :laughing6:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Great result and thought Glatziel made a difference when he came in......very solid at back but but isolated up front ....well done Neil Harris.....good to win after a long break....need to back it up at Preston

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:30 pm

Thought Glatzel and NML looked really sharp and connected well when they came on.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Simply proud to be a Bluebird fan today!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Leeds must love the capital of wales :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Great day today :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Leeds Leeds are falling apart again, loving it BLOOBIRDS

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:07 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:14 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Great day today :bluebird: :bluebird:

Bloody hell Bielsa got over to Spain quickly after the match :o :o

Actually can't be Bielsa next to Annis - Nobody has ever seen Bielsa smiling,

Especially after the scum have played the mighty Bluebirds!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:19 pm

I was celebrating like nothing else after the final whistle then I thought To myself
Hang on a minute be realistic it was Only Leeds we beat we are sooo used to that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:56 pm

Blueman39 wrote:Great result and thought Glatziel made a difference when he came in......very solid at back but but isolated up front ....well done Neil Harris.....good to win after a long break....need to back it up at Preston

Agree :bluebird: