Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What’s good for the goose and all that !!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Now that politics have been allowed into football with letting a far left marxist group with extremist ideals into football then under fairness it is now ok to bring DFLA flags into the ground.
And seeing the Black Power fist pumps is shocking. Politics wasn’t allowed in football for a reason now it’s allowed expect others with different viewpoints to enter our arenas when we are allowed back.

Re: What’s good for the goose and all that !!

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Lack of spectators has allowed this to happen because I think the displays we have seen this week would have been met with some sort of spectator disapproval even though this would have resulted in the inevitable cry of racism by the usual mob and their compliant friends at the BBC. There must have been many players who felt uneasy- as well as officials, commentators and TV pundits- but unfortunately we have a culture on certain matters that to criticise or to take a stand will invite some sort of sanction. In the absence of being able to show our disapproval at the ground the only way the clubs will know the strength of opinion from the silent majority is to formally complain- but no one will.

Reminds me a bit of the old Communist states.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Shut up we won let's get over all this

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:52 pm

I think allowing all this knee bending, fist pumping nonsense has set a very dangerous precedent

Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:04 pm

I would have thought Ofcom would have been all over this considering BLM extremist views.. seems they’re now in dereliction, as are our political framework.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Has the BLM replaced the Kick it out campaign?. It looked very militant and strange to be honest

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:01 pm

It depends on your agenda.

If don't agree but you don't have any sort of political agenda, you will fully understand why these things have happened.

If you don't like it and you have a political agenda, you'll claim its a far left movement when in fact that is simply not true. I, myself, know people who would never ever support a political party even left of centre but they support the movement.

This is just like Kick It Out.

I draw a line between politics and football. This is a massive cultural issue and although there is a political side to it, this is far beyond politics.

I'm not at all happy this is a sticky when people should be talking about a win. There were plenty of politics topics stickies over the Coronavirus but this is a step too far in my view.

I'm dropping it as a sticky but it won't shock me if other moderators disagree.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:34 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:It depends on your agenda.

If don't agree but you don't have any sort of political agenda, you will fully understand why these things have happened.

If you don't like it and you have a political agenda, you'll claim its a far left movement when in fact that is simply not true. I, myself, know people who would never ever support a political party even left of centre but they support the movement.

I draw a line between politics and football. This is a massive cultural issue and although there is a political side to it, this is far beyond politics.

I'm not at all happy this is a sticky when people should be talking about a win. There were plenty of politics topics stickies over the Coronavirus but this is a step too far in my view.

its massively political.. and you know that.... its really not very popular either ...

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:26 pm

skidemin wrote:

its massively political.. and you know that.... its really not very popular either ...

If people can not see its totally political it's no wonder Britain is not GREAT anymore

Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:47 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

If people can not see its totally political it's no wonder Britain is not GREAT anymore

Just checked, it's still known as Great Britain.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:12 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Just checked, it's still known as Great Britain.

I rechecked just to be sure. You are right it still known as Great Britain but the poster said it’s not great anymore he never mention anything about the country name.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:53 pm

So you don’t agree with it and drop it as a sticky Worcester. Bit of bias there isn’t it ?

Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:So you don’t agree with it and drop it as a sticky Worcester. Bit of bias there isn’t it ?

Not at all.

Just don't think it's the time to have non-football topics as stickies.

Some people have already said they're sick of seeing them up there all the time.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:03 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So you don’t agree with it and drop it as a sticky Worcester. Bit of bias there isn’t it ?

Not at all.

Some people have already said they're sick of seeing them up there all the time.

Well I disagree it’s relevant very relevant and it’s football related because it happened at the football. Another moderator thought it was topic enough to be made a sticky. If anyone does not want to read it they can skip the thread. Dew dew

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:54 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:

Not at all.

Well I disagree it’s relevant very relevant and it’s football related because it happened at the football. Another moderator thought it was topic enough to be made a sticky. If anyone does not want to read it they can skip the thread. Dew dew

Totally agree with you NB.
Is Worcester head moderator or are they all equal? If so what a total lack of respect to which ever moderator made it a sticky.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Not at all.

seems to have got quite a few views considering people are complaining....

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:41 am

Am I missing something

If I see a topic headline I decide wether to or not to go into it

Maybe put a sticker up
Advising the "adults on here it's not compulsory to enter the topic

Advise them they have a choice

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:57 am

Lmao.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:10 am

Three white people were stabbed to death by a Libyan asylum seeker in Reading on Saturday in a terrorist attack. It would only be fair to make a statement that white lives matter at football grounds now the precedent has been set by BLM.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Three white people were stabbed to death by a Libyan asylum seeker in Reading on Saturday in a terrorist attack. It would only be fair to make a statement that white lives matter at football grounds now the precedent has been set by BLM.

don't hold your breathe..

Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:23 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Three white people were stabbed to death by a Libyan asylum seeker in Reading on Saturday in a terrorist attack. It would only be fair to make a statement that white lives matter at football grounds now the precedent has been set by BLM.

Tony your not getting the message the BBC and media are telling you

IT'S only Black lives that matter now

Us white privellaged folk don't matter anymore

Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:01 am

Careful Tony you’ll offend Worcester with such a political comment.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:45 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:Careful Tony you’ll offend Worcester with such a political comment.

Bit disappointed TBH Worcester could get a Job on the BBC with his unfairness of opinions :lol:

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:Careful Tony you’ll offend Worcester with such a political comment.

Bit disappointed TBH Worcester could get a Job on the BBC with his unfairness of opinions :lol:

its not a political decision gov honest :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:07 pm

skidemin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

its not a political decision gov honest :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

:lol: :lol: :laughing5: :mrgreen: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:42 am

WHAT !!! Off the BBC and the rest of the cotton wool wrapped do gooders ha ha ha ha ha.

PS. Can a moderator please moderate Worcester the moderator as this board has a long tradition of free speech and long may it last as if some get their way that will be removed too.

f*cking sick to the back teeth of BLM and their hate fueling !!!!

Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:35 pm

JulesK wrote:

WHAT !!! Off the BBC and the rest of the cotton wool wrapped do gooders ha ha ha ha ha.

PS. Can a moderator please moderate Worcester the moderator as this board has a long tradition of free speech and long may it last as if some get their way that will be removed too.

f*cking sick to the back teeth of BLM and their hate fueling !!!!

Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:51 pm

JulesK wrote:

f*cking sick to the back teeth of BLM and their hate fueling

I second every word mate

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
JulesK wrote:

f*cking sick to the back teeth of BLM and their hate fueling

I second every word mate

Very well put. Totally agree.