Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No fans could benefit us I think

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:05 pm

Don’t get me wrong when we get behind the players there are no better fans in the country. However, this season we simply haven’t done that so I actually think that no fans could well benefit us.

Players like Hoilett, Glatzel, NML, Murphy and others will benefit from not hearing moans if something doesn’t come off.

Re: No fans could benefit us I think

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 pm

maccydee wrote:Don’t get me wrong when we get behind the players there are no better fans in the country. However, this season we simply haven’t done that so I actually think that no fans could well benefit us.

Players like Hoilett, Glatzel, NML, Murphy and others will benefit from not hearing moans if something doesn’t come off.

I said the same thing on another site ,I think players like glatzel will shine

Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
maccydee wrote:Don’t get me wrong when we get behind the players there are no better fans in the country. However, this season we simply haven’t done that so I actually think that no fans could well benefit us.

I think me and thee are similar wavelengths quite often.

Probably have similar high IQs. Much like Sven on here. He is also clever.

Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:08 pm

maccydee wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I think me and thee are similar wavelengths quite often.

Probably have similar high IQs. Much like Sven on here. He is also clever.

:lol:

Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:10 pm

Our record at the CCS is much better than at Ninan Park which was more intimating for our players than opposition at times. But you'll never get an atmosphere like 'that' Leeds game again

Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:25 pm

Pencoed wrote:Our record at the CCS is much better than at Ninan Park which was more intimating for our players than opposition at times. But you'll never get an atmosphere like 'that' Leeds game again

yep .. 10 full seasons at the CCS .. 3 play offs , 2 promotions, and 2 years in the prem at this stadium... and not finished in the bottom half of the Championship..

Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:23 am

Murphy especially - would love to see him play to his true potential.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Pencoed wrote:Our record at the CCS is much better than at Ninan Park which was more intimating for our players than opposition at times. But you'll never get an atmosphere like 'that' Leeds game again

It’s expectation. As the expectation has increased the tolerance of the fans for mistakes has reduced.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Personally I believe our fan base is full of passion. We’re very ambitious and want the best for our club. That passion boils over sometimes and that can work both ways positive and negative. On the winning days we are on top of the world. On bad days we’re rock bottom. This is also involves what we say and chant whilst watching a match. The highs and lows.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:26 pm

skidemin wrote:

yep .. 10 full seasons at the CCS .. 3 play offs , 2 promotions, and 2 years in the prem at this stadium... and not finished in the bottom half of the Championship..

How was our record in the first 10 full seasons at Ninian Park?