Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ NEIL WARNOCK IS THE NEW MANAGER OF CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB “

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:30 pm

Good luck to him apart from the obvious. Turned this club round.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:21 am

stickywicket wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Good luck Neil, but not against us, for me you were one of my favourite managers , saved us from relegation, got us promoted and nearly kept us in the Premier :bluebird: :bluebird:

No backing while he was here ,Same with Malky always surviving on peanuts.

I wouldnt call spending £120million + peanuts for a club like Cardiff

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:26 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Good luck Neil

You gelled our club back together, for that I thank you

But I do feel your style is dated

And you should just enjoy retirement

Agree with your first two lines but his style is not dated short term at a club. For example if he gets Boro going again and keeps them up then his style will be spot on.

Who are you to tell him to retire? Why shouldn’t he keep working if there’s still a demand for him and he still enjoys it? Very strange comment.

He will stabilise Boro I've no doubt, but if he does stay further then I will give you a £50 wager he will not get another team promoted with his style

As for the retirement comment.

IT was meant in a genuine way

He's 71, his wife has suffered with cancer

So enjoy the last years stress free with his wife, he's earned that.

Oh and not if you are aware but I'm fairly certain Neil doesn't listen to me and my opinions

He probably has his own.

I can't stand the bloke

But in fairness, when he got the job with us many people on here said it was probably ten years too late and his style of football wouldn't get us promoted. Yet he did.

Can only see what he does with Boro if he's stays there for next season - which I think he will as he'll probably keep them up.

What is about him you don’t like mate not having a go just a bit curious that’s all ??