Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

York 2001 promotion pictures

Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:58 pm

I know it’s a bit of a silly question, but has anyone any pics of the York promotion game? I remember the pic in the back of the echo and I can pic a few of us lot out. Just putting a few pics together of promotion games, and missing this one. If anyone has and can share, great :bluescarf:

Re: York 2001 promotion pictures

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Trebanog bluebird wrote:I know it’s a bit of a silly question, but has anyone any pics of the York promotion game? I remember the pic in the back of the echo and I can pic a few of us lot out. Just putting a few pics together of promotion games, and missing this one. If anyone has and can share, great :bluescarf:

This probably isn’t helpful but I was watching that on YouTube the other day. Had no idea who one or two of the players were. Great hatrick from Leo

Re: York 2001 promotion pictures

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Trebanog bluebird wrote:I know it’s a bit of a silly question, but has anyone any pics of the York promotion game? I remember the pic in the back of the echo and I can pic a few of us lot out. Just putting a few pics together of promotion games, and missing this one. If anyone has and can share, great :bluescarf:

im sure ive seen pictures on here. maybe message Annis ?