Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please read my view.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:52 pm

I was so disappointed with our players taking the knee and those doing the Black power pump that was particularly stomach churning.
No these are millionaires most of them that have made money from the club the fans and sponsors. They have nothing in common now with those living in poverty and the ghettos. They have privileges we could only dream of.
Security for there kids and Grandkids. Now the slavery thing yes we have had a tainted past but the whole of humanity has had a tainted past no matter what colour they are.

They are there using their mobiles and technology that these tech firms use slavery in Africa and South America. Where do they get the materials for the batteries that run them ? Not Tesco that’s for sure.
They are mined using child slaves that will have vastly shortened lives but these BLM only are interested in the slave trade hundreds of years ago.
In Africa now the slave trade is huge but they are slaved by other Black tribes or criminals. Where is the fight against them ? Or that fight isn’t the in thing because they are not white oppressors.

You have other Black sportsmen like Hamilton who wears his Hugo Boss where that company made the uniforms for the Nazis. His company of which makes him him tens of millions used to make car parts from slave Labour. Does his morals say he dumps his gravy train ? No
Then you have Anthony Joshua who told a rally that they should only buy from black businesses despite most of his training camp being white, his promoters are white and the vast majority of his fan base is white. And where was his morals when fighting in Saudi Arabia ? Millions of pounds Make morals disappear.

Now our pampered stars that put aside there morals for the pound sign I would say if you think you are repressed then look up a sportsman called Jack Johnson he was a remarkable sportsman but he suffered horrific racist abuse. Most of you youngsters would of never heard of him so do your research on him.

One of BLM main financial backers is George Soros a Nazi collaborator who turned in fellow Jews and pillaged their property as a reward and he even admits to this. Where is there outrage.

Now one thing everyone needs to realise this whole episode has been orchestrated to have everyone fighting and now shit is getting real and these footballers need to realise they are putting petrol on the bonfire.

As Cardiff fans they are very tolerant we have worshipped black players like Robert Earnshaw, Nathan Blake, Danny Gabbidon, the Bennett Brothers to now Sol Bamba and who can ever forget the legend I saw Eddie score despite being shit gave us one of the most memorable goals at Ninian Park.
Black lives matter will breed white lives matter and there the hate and divide begins. What the establishment don’t want to here from blacks and whites is All Lives Matter. Why can’t we all agree on this ?

Re: Please read my view.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:04 pm

5167EEB4-2567-46A9-ACB2-ADC56C787A82.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was so disappointed with our players taking the knee and those doing the Black power pump that was particularly stomach churning.
No these are millionaires most of them that have made money from the club the fans and sponsors. They have nothing in common now with those living in poverty and the ghettos. They have privileges we could only dream of.
Security for there kids and Grandkids. Now the slavery thing yes we have had a tainted past but the whole of humanity has had a tainted past no matter what colour they are.

They are there using their mobiles and technology that these tech firms use slavery in Africa and South America. Where do they get the materials for the batteries that run them ? Not Tesco that’s for sure.
They are mined using child slaves that will have vastly shortened lives but these BLM only are interested in the slave trade hundreds of years ago.
In Africa now the slave trade is huge but they are slaved by other Black tribes or criminals. Where is the fight against them ? Or that fight isn’t the in thing because they are not white oppressors.

You have other Black sportsmen like Hamilton who wears his Hugo Boss where that company made the uniforms for the Nazis. His company of which makes him him tens of millions used to make car parts from slave Labour. Does his morals say he dumps his gravy train ? No
Then you have Anthony Joshua who told a rally that they should only buy from black businesses despite most of his training camp being white, his promoters are white and the vast majority of his fan base is white. And where was his morals when fighting in Saudi Arabia ? Millions of pounds Make morals disappear.

Now our pampered stars that put aside there morals for the pound sign I would say if you think you are repressed then look up a sportsman called Jack Johnson he was a remarkable sportsman but he suffered horrific racist abuse. Most of you youngsters would of never heard of him so do your research on him.

One of BLM main financial backers is George Soros a Nazi collaborator who turned in fellow Jews and pillaged their property as a reward and he even admits to this. Where is there outrage.

Now one thing everyone needs to realise this whole episode has been orchestrated to have everyone fighting and now shit is getting real and these footballers need to realise they are putting petrol on the bonfire.

As Cardiff fans they are very tolerant we have worshipped black players like Robert Earnshaw, Nathan Blake, Danny Gabbidon, the Bennett Brothers to now Sol Bamba and who can ever forget the legend I saw Eddie score despite being shit gave us one of the most memorable goals at Ninian Park.
Black lives matter will breed white lives matter and there the hate and divide begins. What the establishment don’t want to here from blacks and whites is All Lives Matter. Why can’t we all agree on this ?

In all this nonsense your post is spot on

I started loving the city and becoming a life long fan all these years

Later because of Dave and Gary Bennet

Now our players bend to this nonsense has me debating why I bother with these pampered clowns

I grew up in a council estate, lived next door to a black boy whose white family adopted him

As his parents didnt want know

He worshipped his white parents

And had a start in life as his "black parents" were not around

Noone cared about his colour

And he died at 16 from meningitis

His "white parents" the whole "white street" were devastated

His funeral to this day is probably the

most heartbreaking I have been to

These morons need to realise 99% of white people in the UK are not racist

But all this BLM SHIT

Is dividing normal white folks attitude

Dangerous times ahead

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:56 pm

I think it is very sad what is going on and I believe it is going to get much worse before common sense wins.

My personal opinion is although I will admit there is a racist problem in the UK it is on a very small scale. Compared to the USA for sure. So its very sad when I hear comments like a white man got the job over the black man because of the recruiting process OR the white man uses White Supremacy over the Black man becuase it is rife in this country. These sort of statements have come from the Liberal Left side of our society and as far as I am concerned they are adding fuel to a dwindling fire. Sadly the right will start adding fuel to the fire and it will build from there. This fire will only be put out when we all come together and quash these minority groups from spreading their poison.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:57 pm

There's no need to turn on our players. I'm pretty sure that alot of them would prefer not to be dragged into any of this.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Norris ninian wrote:There's no need to turn on our players. I'm pretty sure that alot of them would prefer not to be dragged into any of this.

Look they were the ones doing the knee and the black power fist pump. But we are told it’s the players choice but in all honesty I don’t believe they are given a choice. Any player that does not comply would be labels a racist. But a lot are doing because they want to. But politics is not allowed in football. What they do away from the ground is there business but doing it in the ground. That’s shocking.
And how many would do it if the fans were there ? I don’t believe many because the shit would hit the fan.
Personally no politics should be took to the ground if I agree with them or not.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:22 pm

All lives can't matter until black lives do. It isn't difficult. If black people do nothing, nothing will change. When they do something, silently without hurting anyone, you complain. When they riot, you complain. Of course all lives matter but at the moment, black lives are less important and not just in the US, and that isn't OK.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:24 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Norris ninian wrote:There's no need to turn on our players. I'm pretty sure that alot of them would prefer not to be dragged into any of this.

Look they were the ones doing the knee and the black power fist pump. But we are told it’s the players choice but in all honesty I don’t believe they are given a choice. Any player that does not comply would be labels a racist. But a lot are doing because they want to. But politics is not allowed in football. What they do away from the ground is there business but doing it in the ground. That’s shocking.
And how many would do it if the fans were there ? I don’t believe many because the shit would hit the fan.
Personally no politics should be took to the ground if I agree with them or not.

Politics, religion and race issues should never ever come onto sport.

Now BLM kick up a storm over a street thug with ahistory of violence getting killed by a cop who probably knew his form for being a thug

Yet no one gives a fxck about the pregnant women he tried to rob.

Fxck him and any white or black violent thug that lives that life and ends up gone.

Or we gonna bow a knee to every thug (white or black that dies badly)

BLM is a political movement under the (protected black lives matter) label

Someone in government get a fxcking grip and see these anarchistic scum bags for what they really are.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:31 pm

petesmeat wrote:All lives can't matter until black lives do. It isn't difficult. If black people do nothing, nothing will change. When they do something, silently without hurting anyone, you complain. When they riot, you complain. Of course all lives matter but at the moment, black lives are less important and not just in the US, and that isn't OK.

You are making it out as if Black lives are 2nd class citizens.

A Black man has just as much of a chance to improve himself as a White man does in this country. You don't need to look far to see that.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
petesmeat wrote:All lives can't matter until black lives do. It isn't difficult. If black people do nothing, nothing will change. When they do something, silently without hurting anyone, you complain. When they riot, you complain. Of course all lives matter but at the moment, black lives are less important and not just in the US, and that isn't OK.

A Black man has just as much of a chance to improve himself as a White man does in this country. You don't need to look far to see that.

I am a white man, I have never been racially abused or passed over for a job because of the colour of my skin. Black people have. All of my black friends have been racially abused in this country. I know that many black men and women are passed over for jobs, that is why there is a disproportionate number of black people in senior positions all over the country. Most people are decent however there is a sizeable minority that are not.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:36 pm

If you live in South Central possibly yes

But in the real world

YOU are talking utter shxt which I really do hope is a pxss take

This isn't Mississippi 1920 you dumb fool

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:37 pm

Citysince72 wrote:

If you live in South Central possibly yes

But in the real world

YOU are talking utter shxt which I really do hope is a pxss take

This isn't Mississippi 1920 you dumb fool

Novel idea, white men probably shouldn't decide whether a country is racist or not when they're not the ones getting racially abused. If all of the black people I know think there's an issue, there's an issue.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:41 pm

petesmeat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I am a white man, I have never been racially abused or passed over for a job because of the colour of my skin. Black people have. All of my black friends have been racially abused in this country. I know that many black men and women are passed over for jobs, that is why there is a disproportionate number of black people in senior positions all over the country. Most people are decent however there is a sizeable minority that are not.

Strange as I have many black friends and most have got on well but

Others haven't got the jobs they want, not because there black just didnt have the skills or experience and admit it

Don't use "because I'm black victim mentality nonsense"

Just like my white friends, some get the jobs they want others dont for fxcks sake

YOU are living in a different decade to us

And a reason were having these issues

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Others haven't got the jobs they want, not because there black just didnt have the skills or experience and admit it

Just like my white friends, some get the jobs they want others dont for fxcks sake

No, I am not. You are living in a different decade. Black people and other minorities are underpaid and in positions lower than their skill set compared to white people. It is systemic and it needs to change. It is a fact and is not up for debate.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I was so disappointed with our players taking the knee and those doing the Black power pump that was particularly stomach churning.

I cannot believe this is a pinned post. What an embarassment. When was the last time you had to leave your house and think about the colour of your skin at all? Never. It's about solidarity, and making change through statements like this and forcing the issue down people like yourselves throats, who just do not get how white priveledge is a very real thing. I'm proud of our players, they done the club very well, unlike a small selection of our fans.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:54 pm

petesmeat wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

No, I am not. You are living in a different decade. Black people and other minorities are underpaid and in positions lower than their skill set compared to white people. It is systemic and it needs to change. It is a fact and is not up for debate.

If you really believe that happens more often than not your spouting utter shit

Not saying there's a very tiny % it happens to

But it happens to white people to

We make our own future generally

Don't hear many Asians in the press Moaning about being hard done playing the victim card do we?

That's because they work hard, and if they fail they try again not Just advise all who will listen
"it's because were brown victim mentality"

Tell me, why should a black man get a certain job if he's not got the credentials, experience and maybe good attitude for it ?

If I'm employing I go for the best

Regardless of skin colur

Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:57 pm

Apart from the odd one or two. We are all faceless keyboard warriors.
Why should anybody listen to any of us?
We haven't got the guts to put our name to anything we post.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:00 pm

Black people are paid less than white people, fact. f**k me. It isn't f*cking difficult, all they want is to be treated the same. Just have a read of this message board if you want to see how asian people are thought of, by the way.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:02 pm

petesmeat wrote:Black people are paid less than white people, fact. f**k me. It isn't f*cking difficult, all they want is to be treated the same. Just have a read of this message board if you want to see how asian people are thought of, by the way.

"Black, Asian and ethnic minority employees are losing out on £3.2bn a year in wages compared to white colleagues doing the same work, according to a study that adds to pressure on the government to introduce mandatory reporting of race pay gaps."

Link https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/dec/27/uk-black-and-ethnic-minorities-lose-32bn-a-year-in-pay-gap

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:04 pm

f*cking stroll on

Peteslittlemeat
Stickywicket

Your the reason this country is fucked

Why I waste my time answering I don't know

Boredom probably

YOU 2 really are dumb cretins

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:06 pm

Gareth Baker wrote:
petesmeat wrote:Black people are paid less than white people, fact. f**k me. It isn't f*cking difficult, all they want is to be treated the same. Just have a read of this message board if you want to see how asian people are thought of, by the way.

"Black, Asian and ethnic minority employees are losing out on £3.2bn a year in wages compared to white colleagues doing the same work, according to a study that adds to pressure on the government to introduce mandatory reporting of race pay gaps."

Link https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/dec/27/uk-black-and-ethnic-minorities-lose-32bn-a-year-in-pay-gap

Seriously

A guardian article

Either taking the piss or your a dick

Id say dick

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Gareth Baker wrote:

Seriously

A guardian article

Either taking the piss or your a dick

Id say dick

Think you might have lost your head bud.

I'll try and get a Daily Star link just for you?

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:27 pm

That article is high on hyperbole, and low on evidence. I’ve worked with black/Asian guys for 30 years, and they’re paid the same rate as everybody else, different projects, different companies. Post whatever bullshit reinforces your fancy, but pay scales are absolute.

Let’s be honest, if you look to the Guardian for solace, it’s already too late.

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:33 pm

rumpo kid wrote:That article is high on hyperbole, and low on evidence. I’ve worked with black/Asian guys for 30 years, and they’re paid the same rate as everybody else, different projects, different companies. Post whatever bullshit reinforces your fancy, but pay scales are absolute.

The analysis is by the revolution foundation, not the Guardian. You can use that as your excuse to deny the truth and keep spinning your bigoted narrative though, if you want?

Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Gareth Baker wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:That article is high on hyperbole, and low on evidence. I’ve worked with black/Asian guys for 30 years, and they’re paid the same rate as everybody else, different projects, different companies. Post whatever bullshit reinforces your fancy, but pay scales are absolute.

The analysis is by the revolution foundation, not the Guardian. You can use that as your excuse to deny the truth and keep spinning your bigoted narrative though, if you want?

Two sides to the story hey?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/13/white-po ... -12392566/

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:21 am

The guardian who once supported the slave trade. Close the Fooking rag down.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:28 am

Gareth Baker wrote:

you can not pay differently for doing the SAME JOB now can you { its against the law } and the article does not say that now does it ?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:43 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Gareth Baker wrote:

Two sides to the story hey?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/13/white-po ... -12392566/

Oh, okay. You're arguing one singular case that you can find (which seems to be complete horseshit!) against £3.2BN.

Yup, that's even.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:44 am

ALL lives includes ALL black lives to most people... not just the very very small percentage killed by a white cop who you have clearly identified with .... ALL lives ALL colours… these BLM protests have far more to do with a WHITE cop than they do with George Floyd or any other black mans life , had the cop been black it would be a case of wait until the nxt black man dies in a black/white incident... his death has been used while literally hundreds of other black homicides are ignored....shame on you....shame on BLM... because both you and they are pretending to care about black lives when you do not.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:03 am

skidemin wrote:shame on BLM... because both you and they are pretending to care about black lives when you do not.

Oh my dear god. You're a lost cause. I can't believe you typed that, thought it was ok, then submitted it and still thought it was ok to say this. Can't be arsed.