Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRIXTON RIOTING - BBC IGNORES THE NEWS

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 am

Last night there have been riots with all the black people after vandalizing a police car and someone wielding a sword against the police. Videos on twitter amerges and I have to say this is disgusting from the black people. I guess not ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER after all.

BBC bias as always not evening going in-depth with the story. :roll:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyfVWcfIzr8 :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BRIXTON RIOTING - BBC IGNORES THE NEWS

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:12 am

What can you expect when you have incidents of vandalism being ignored and police saying
No interference of parties incase escalates to violence! got to say that people will start to think they can do what they like now as everything is videoed and (edited) so police will be seen as racist picking on ethnic people... :roll:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:15 am

I would stick to making silly youtube videos

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What can you expect when you have incidents of vandalism being ignored and police saying
No interference of parties incase escalates to violence! got to say that people will start to think they can do what they like now as everything is videoed and (edited) so police will be seen as racist picking on ethnic people... :roll:

Ive seen worse,Pompey v City and Jacks v City.Defending my young son from the morons who follow football clubs,

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:15 pm

stickywicket wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:What can you expect when you have incidents of vandalism being ignored and police saying

Ive seen worse,Pompey v City and Jacks v City.Defending my young son from the morons who follow football clubs,

I agree mate... never ever seen it described in the press as mostly peaceful though

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:48 pm

skidemin wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

I agree mate... never ever seen it described in the press as mostly peaceful though

Very telling tone from the BBC correspondent on the biased Barnett show this morning. Having made a very matter of fact statement that 22 police were injured she followed it up with " Only 2 were taken to hospital and they weren't seriously injured AT ALL.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:16 pm

It's a joke

I've seen footage

Black guys smashing up police cars, yes black not white in all the footage I've seen

And pricks bend a knee for BLM

Sort yourselves out,

Black people will play the race, victim card till the end of time

Fxck BLM I say,nothing but an anarchistic bunch of thugs

And yet every one slated Tommy Robinson

He reported on 1000s of young girls being groomed by Muslim men

No one listened

Tried advising what Antifa and BLM real intentions were

No one listened
He's racist, he's far right

But was he right ??

Hes not my cup of tea but I'd trust Robinson more than any media outlet, BLM, far left idiots all day

Fxck the BBC, fxck leftist media and fxck BLM

This country is fxcked

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:52 pm

I think we're moving closer to very serious rioting with tragic consequence. Unlike with rioting in the past these communities are awash with firearms. They're emboldened by the lack of criticism and encouraged by seemingly never ending support. The police have their hands tied behind they're back and with an evermore confident collaboration of militant left and downright criminal thugs the outlook is bleak. The police are attacked again on the streets of London and Khan apart there's not a word of criticism from the left side of politics. Terrible state of affairs when the main political opposition is pretty much hostile to those charged with keeping peace on the streets of our capital. Wouldn't want to be a Metropolitan Police Officer right now, I really fear for them.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:55 pm

It’s all part of the richness of multiculturalism and should be celebrated.. and what on earth do the Police think they’re playing at, turning up in Brixton to maintain order at the behest of the public. They should have taken the knee, given the black power salute, and started dancing.

They should fear for their jobs.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:46 pm

epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

Very telling tone from the BBC correspondent on the biased Barnett show this morning. Having made a very matter of fact statement that 22 police were injured she followed it up with " Only 2 were taken to hospital and they weren't seriously injured AT ALL.

fair play to those nice rioter people , so considerate..

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:39 pm

That’s why they get stopped and searched so much.

MBCT that’s a fact!

Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:56 pm

thats bullshit

The met ex officer on the radio earlier, advised policeman for some time are scared to stop and search black people as they will complain and just make false complaints. He advised thats why lot don't bother stop and searching black men

16 died in police custody, last year

Just 1 black man

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:19 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:That’s why they get stopped and searched so much.

MBCT that’s a fact!

any links to this fact ?

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:22 pm

Forget all else about last night these maniacs are floating advice to stay safe , dancing and partying and ignoring the common good.

Rubber bullets and pepper spray please.

Fines and jail, loss of benefits.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Citysince72 wrote:thats bullshit

The met ex officer on the radio earlier, advised policeman for some time are scared to stop and search black people as they will complain and just make false complaints. He advised thats why lot don't bother stop and searching black men

16 died in police custody, last year

Just 1 black man

stats are pointless..... in a whole month nobody from the butcher the baker the stickywicket maker gang has disputed or replied to a single statistic... well I did have one whose reply was yeah but although more white men are killed they are not killed because they are white re deaths in police custody... :?

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:35 pm

That's the problem mate

They are blinded by the nonsense they hear and see

That's why this country is in a powder keg situation.

Its going to blow pretty soon

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:44 pm

So why No riot gear on the police against 400 violent morons?

So why not zero tolerance, why only 4 arrests ?

Over 24 police now injured .

Why were they allowed to riot in Brixton?

Why are they not really condemning them?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyfVWcfIzr8

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Fair play to this lady on Sky she said it was 99% black youngsters involved in the whole riot , but BBC or SKY will not say its part of the BLM followers or anything else.

Now is the chance for the media to be fair and say it as it is :thumbright:

Who ever it is white or black let’s start being honest and fair :thumbright:

I have just watched the footage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:49 pm

Fear mate. Fear by the government, fear by the police hierarchy, fear of the media.

Do not report the unrest!

Powder keg. Inner city depravation.

The riots of 1981 are here again.

No one will dare to speak up

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:So why No riot gear on the police against 400 violent morons?

whats happening in our country is wrong and frightening...
our police ? never their biggest fan but they have an impossible job at the moment....every tw*t in the country is lining up to say how unfairly they apply justice so they just have to accept being attacked...

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Needs the head of the police

To toughen up, come out publicly and say violence will be met by the full weight of the law

And support the officers

Get there full armour on

and give as good as you get and knick these scum bags

Before it gets seriously out of control.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 pm

skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:So why No riot gear on the police against 400 violent morons?

our police ? never their biggest fan but they have an impossible job at the moment....every tw*t in the country is lining up to say how unfairly they apply justice so they just have to accept being attacked...

Absolutely. I'm a fan of our police service despite some awful treatment ( football fans in general ) over the years. I'll never get the concourse incident at Wolves out of my mind but despite some police rogues you need the police to deal with the arseholes that football fans can sometimes be.

London though is out of control right now. Black gang violence is moving into a different phase all together. Guns have changed the dynamic and why should we put our unarmed police against these paramilitary armed forces and get slaughtered if they dare step on crack in the pavement.

The guy with the machete in the film, he's endorsed by Raheem Sterling, he's endorsed by Ben Mee, He's endorsed by the BBC and the Premier League. When he finally slays that police officer the blood is on the hands of all those of who's taken the knee and given succour to these god damn awful people.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Give gang members and drug dealers 100 years like Guiliani did in New York.. they ratted each other out and copped for 10 years. Caused chaos for the gangs. They also stopped leaving bodies all over the place. If youre given 100 with no parole, it allows a for a clean up, and gives the Police a bit of back up.

Yes, why these people are supported by the BBC/Sky is complete insanity.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Where was the talk of black lives matter

When they were stabbing and killing other in London, biggest murder count for a long time. black on black murder

Does that not count now

Or it's only a real crime if a white man murders a black man

Where was BLM and all the other pathetic pricks then

Gone with wind returns to HBO with racial warning

What the fxck is going on,

PC is driving me nuts

I want to see the police smash some skulls

If Brixton was due to a football game

Be arrests galore, battered heads about
And a lot of future prison time

But these cxnts seem to be getting away with it

How much more fuel do they want to give the far right

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:49 pm

epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Absolutely. I'm a fan of our police service despite some awful treatment ( football fans in general ) over the years. I'll never get the concourse incident at Wolves out of my mind but despite some police rogues you need the police to deal with the arseholes that football fans can sometimes be.

London though is out of control right now. Black gang violence is moving into a different phase all together. Guns have changed the dynamic and why should we put our unarmed police against these paramilitary armed forces and get slaughtered if they dare step on crack in the pavement.

The guy with the machete in the film, he's endorsed by Raheem Sterling, he's endorsed by Ben Mee, He's endorsed by the BBC and the Premier League. When he finally slays that police officer the blood is on the hands of all those of who's taken the knee and given succour to these god damn awful people.

agree.. Gary Neville after the first protest said it made him feel warm and tingly...my first though was have they set fire to his house ..hasn't he got a TV set ? or did his not show police being attacked, an injured policewoman still having missiles thrown at her while on the floor.. a female Australian journo being attacked by a man with a screwdriver shouting allah akhbhar etc etc etc...
as for Mee and Dyche 2 men not from Burnley ,who are unlikely to live in the area long knocking someone who is from Burnley { at the time they had no idea who exactly } and talking for the whole community... :?

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:55 pm

London is lost to gangs
The police are powerless

We need the army to lock the place down and go through it house by house arresting and deporting any illegal immigrants and arresting anybody found with weapons or drugs in there houses.

Fines for anybody resisting
Automatic 3 year prison sentence for carrying a knife
Automatic 10 years for firearms

Then we need to recruit more police and give them the powers they need to deal with these issues

The place needs a big clean up and quickly

Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm

thomasblue wrote:London is lost to gangs
The police are powerless

We need the army to lock the place down and go through it house by house arresting and deporting any illegal immigrants and arresting anybody found with weapons or drugs in there houses.

Then we need to recruit more police and give them the powers they need to deal with these issues

yes indeed
but that's really a million miles away from where we are now..
nobody with any authority or voice { media } is standing up to it , the few that have have been shut down or hounded...
I expected this to turn a few weeks ago but all that happened was an anti far right campaign....

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:11 pm

skidemin wrote:
thomasblue wrote:London is lost to gangs
The police are powerless

yes indeed
but that's really a million miles away from where we are now..
nobody with any authority or voice { media } is standing up to it , the few that have have been shut down or hounded...
I expected this to turn a few weeks ago but all that happened was an anti far right campaign....

Ive got to be honest I don't think it is a million miles away. When the police force are ran out of a area like that they have lost power and it needs to be reasserted or we will have total chaos

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 pm

skidemin wrote:
epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:

agree.. Gary Neville after the first protest said it made him feel warm and tingly...my first though was have they set fire to his house ..hasn't he got a TV set ? or did his not show police being attacked, an injured policewoman still having missiles thrown at her while on the floor.. a female Australian journo being attacked by a man with a screwdriver shouting allah akhbhar etc etc etc...
as for Mee and Dyche 2 men not from Burnley ,who are unlikely to live in the area long knocking someone who is from Burnley { at the time they had no idea who exactly } and talking for the whole community... :?

The BBC did their usual report from Burnley. 4 interviewees from the town all condemning the stunt. But for me the BBC lost credibility last year when they promoted hundreds and hundreds of people who changed their mind from Leave to Remain in the Brexit saga. For the record I think the flyover was stupid. I don't disagree with the sentiment but we've got to stop creating the chasm in race relations in this country. Its want the far left want. I'm sure its not want the driver who delivered my new barbeque today. Its not want the lads at Hilti want when I picked up repaired tools today want, its not what those working in the paper shop when I picked up my paper want.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:30 pm

Extra police in London tonight to target illegal parties

Extra police have been put on the streets in London tonight to target illegal street parties and raves following violence in Brixton on Wednesday.

The Metropolitan Police said it has launched an "enhanced policing operation" after 22 officers were injured on the Angell Town estate in Brixton when trying to break up the event.

The force said it is aware of planned events and officers would be deployed in "enhanced personal protective equipment".

Commander Bas Javid said: "We remain in a public health crisis and these unlicensed events are illegal.

"Our role is to keep our communities safe and this evening people can expect to see a heightened police presence out in areas where we know these events are taking place. This is in direct response to concerns expressed by our communities, many of whom were scared and shocked by the events taking place outside their homes.

"We have taken the decision to deploy these additional officers in enhanced personal protective equipment. We want to reassure communities that this is as a precautionary measure for the safety of our officers and they will continue to engage with the communities they police.

"These officers are specially trained in public order and may have teams from the dog support unit with them. We cannot accept the levels of violence that were directed towards our officers last night and the damage caused to public and private property. Our policing response remains under constant review, and our priority is to keep everyone - including our officers - safe."