Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man City v Liverpool

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:22 am

The worry was and still is LIVERPOOL fans will travel to Man City to celebrate the Winning of the Premier League for the first time in 30 years
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Man City v Liverpool

Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:37 am

I think if Manchester City win tonight at Chelsea, this could be a mistake.

Because that would create a scenario where Liverpool could win the league at Manchester City next week.

Short journey between Liverpool and Manchester, so I'd say their fans are very likely to congregate outside - it's their first title in 30 years.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:20 pm

We must rememeber Liverpool are never at fault

So whatever happens

Liverpool fans will not be blamed

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:33 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I think if Manchester City win tonight at Chelsea, this could be a mistake.

Because that would create a scenario where Liverpool could win the league at Manchester City next week.

Short journey between Liverpool and Manchester, so I'd say their fans are very likely to congregate outside - it's their first title in 30 years.

just wear BLM gear , no crime committed ,sorted, they can have free reign to smash the City up to boot...

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:41 pm

No Need to worry - They think it's all over - It is NOW ;)

LIVERPOOL - Premier League Champions :clap:

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:16 pm

FT - MAN CITY 4 : 0 LIVERPOOL .

Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:22 pm

skidemin wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I think if Manchester City win tonight at Chelsea, this could be a mistake.

just wear BLM gear , no crime committed ,sorted, they can have free reign to smash the City up to boot...

they could of opened the City club shop for the attire? :lol: