Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Incredible / Shocking “

Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:47 pm

Ogmore tonight.Packed with youngsters.Cars everywhere.
Is the U.K out of control :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:00 pm

I think this is the people saying we are fed up with the lies and bullshit of this year. Trust me when i say when the public are not towing the new world we now live in there will be a new lockdown much harsher than before and the virus will be just an excuse.
Jack shit is said when BLM are out and about protesting and rioting. If there was a true pandemic not this then being out in the rays would kill any virus and you would be getting your virus fighting Vitimin D. And the feel good factor combating mental health.
You stand less chance on catching a virus on a beach than cooped up in a house which is a breeding ground for viruses.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:01 pm

stickywicket wrote:Ogmore tonight.Packed with youngsters.Cars everywhere.

Absolutely it is.

Very few people care anymore, it really does feel like it's turning into everyman for himself.

I don't think the nation has ever been more undevided.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 pm

This wouldn’t happen on a “normal” Thursday in June

90% of these morons are furloughed getting paid to do f**k all

If it’s safe enough to drive miles to go to a beach and come into close contact with hundred of people it safe enough to go back to work

The furlough scheme was initially a good idea now it’s not

Stop the “easy” money and get people back to work

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:53 am

RV Casual wrote:

Absolutely it is.

Very few people care anymore, it really does feel like it's turning into everyman for himself.

My niece's friend sent a video of barry island yesterday,it was absolutely heaving according to her,not a spacertain left to park in! People have had enough,especially this 5 mile b@locks, being locked up is not the answer imho,the hotter countries seem to be faring quite well with this virus,so there is a link to heat and vitamin d imho,look at Greece, turkey,India etc etc,all with really low numbers of deaths, but with big population numbers,especially India! ! Plus the public have lost faith in the leaders of this island,all contradictory messages imho.we all locked ourselves away, with very little resistance :? I can see another tougher one coming, as do others.personally I believe none of what we are being told regards covid,including the very misleading way of adding to the numbers on "suspicion " of covid being present,and the dying of and with is the one that is to me a huge difference,all might not agree,fair enough,we must all have our views on it one way or another though? Turkey only had partial lockdown,and bigger companies were encouraged to try to keep the economy alive! Here in wales,it looks like our grandchildren are going to be paying high taxes,because we have no real leadership,because in my eyes,Drakeford isn't one!!! :old: :bluebird:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:42 am

Don’t what made me think of this but the first thought that came into my head was All those umbrellas on the beach
I’m protecting my self and family from the harmful sun
What about this killer virus half witts :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:06 am

And this was in Ogmore yesterday

3 videos of even two of them women fighting

I have watched them, I don’t know how to put them on here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:08 am

And fighting all over the place with children there on beaches
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:22 am

skidemin wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:If any of them catch it and go to Hospital, refuse them entry and send them home and tell them to self isolate for 6 weeks. Let their families look after them.

yep a head to toe sand inspection while you die.. and if you happen to be a builder...tough luck..

Who mentioned “Builder”? Your one of those ones that cause the problem in the first place! Try and educate yourself by reading something and not adding or assuming something.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:11 am

Police respond to mass gathering of young people at Ogmore-by-Sea
Pictures and video being widely shared online show violent scenes at Ogmore by Sea

ByCathy OwenBreaking News Editor

UPDATED07:36, 26 JUN 2020

MASS GATHERING OF YOUTHS AT OGMORE BY SEA

Police are investigating after hundreds of young people descended on a Welsh beach despite the coronavirus lockdown.

Videos posted on social media showed huge crowds at Ogmore-by-Sea followed by violent clashes.

South Wales Police tweeted a plea to parents to "check where your children are" after reports of "large numbers of young people" gathering on the coast.

They said that two men in their 20s have been arrested and one person was injured.

The scene on Thursday evening

Dozens of people shared images of the scenes, with some appearing to show jetskis in the water, and many have criticised those who've gathered.

Police said they have received reports around 8.20pm following the gathering. Mass gatherings are still banned in Wales following the coronavirus pandemic.

At around 9.30pm South Wales Police said on Facebook: "We’re receiving reports of large numbers of young people congregating at Ogmore on Sea.

"We'd advise parents to please check where your children are this evening, what they are doing and ensure they are adhering to social distancing."

Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:26 am

RV Casual wrote:

Absolutely it is.

I’d say very few young people care, not sure what I do if I was 22 now..... :old:
The stats don’t lie, they prob see that less than 30 people have died from covid in England who didn’t have any underlying conditions and think wtf....

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:58 am

goats wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Absolutely it is.

I’d say very few young people care, not sure what I do if I was 22 now..... :old:
The stats don’t lie, they prob see that less than 30 people have died from covid in England who didn’t have any underlying conditions and think wtf....

30 people under 40 yrs old I should have added.....

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 am

Welsh Minister says

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:43 am

thomasblue wrote:The issue is for the first time in probably 70 years we have nearly the whole country at home and nobody abroad. Most people are furloughed from work so have plenty of time on there hands. Kids are off school. People have spare money as they have not been able to spend it with shops shut and it's coupled with a 30 degree heatwave and the government relaxing lockdown after three months.

It was always going to go wrong the seaside towns in this country can't take that much traffic .

In normal times Probably a quarter of those people today would have been abroad, another quarter in work and school and the rest would have been manageable.

I agree, but I also think the number of people with low intelligence is increasing, maybe this virus was sent to cull some of the thickos?

it's almost watching a David Attenborough documentary on natural selection, here on the beach we have half a million humans with low intelligence, there is a deadly virus but the thickos don't see the danger, they catch the virus and die off, and the more intelligent avoid the virus, by sunbathing in their garden or somewhere quiet instead!

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:47 am

Pulisnewport wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:If any of them catch it and go to Hospital, refuse them entry and send them home and tell them to self isolate for 6 weeks. Let their families look after them.

yep a head to toe sand inspection while you die.. and if you happen to be a builder...tough luck..

Who mentioned “Builder”? Your one of those ones that cause the problem in the first place! Try and educate yourself by reading something and not adding or assuming something.[/quot

I was being sarcastic towards your ultra stupidity ...fact { you like that word }..
if any of them catch it....know them all do you...

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:50 am

Cardiff Bay yesterday and after everyone has left

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:56 am

Shocking

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:08 pm

The ones who said we should stay in the UK this Summers please please do so
:thumbright:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And fighting all over the place with children there on beaches

same thing happened down langland bay.Plus shagging in front of older people.
Then they all leave all their rubbish behind.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:13 pm

At least drakeford has got the excuse he's been looking for to keep lockdown until next year! Not sure what people were expecting 30c temps 3/4 of population not working! Being delusional if think we wasnt going to see crowded beaches even newgale neat me was busier than bank holiday and thats nearly 2Miles long .... :o

Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Ogmore rugby boys at it

Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:Ogmore rugby boys at it

V who? They clearly must have known each other.....

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:
thomasblue wrote:The issue is for the first time in probably 70 years we have nearly the whole country at home and nobody abroad. Most people are furloughed from work so have plenty of time on there hands. Kids are off school. People have spare money as they have not been able to spend it with shops shut and it's coupled with a 30 degree heatwave and the government relaxing lockdown after three months.

It was always going to go wrong the seaside towns in this country can't take that much traffic .

In normal times Probably a quarter of those people today would have been abroad, another quarter in work and school and the rest would have been manageable.

I agree, but I also think the number of people with low intelligence is increasing, maybe this virus was sent to cull some of the thickos?

it's almost watching a David Attenborough documentary on natural selection, here on the beach we have half a million humans with low intelligence, there is a deadly virus but the thickos don't see the danger, they catch the virus and die off, and the more intelligent avoid the virus, by sunbathing in their garden or somewhere quiet instead!

yes its killing old people with existing illnesses mate.. not 20 year olds.. jesus check it out its been the same for 4 months now..

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:34 pm

PM: 'People are taking too many liberties'

Excitement is brewing around the lifting of lockdown rules next weekend, but there are widespread concerns that people are already flouting guidelines.

This afternoon Boris Johnson has urged caution during a visit to a restaurant in east London. The Prime Minister said there was a risk of a "serious spike" in coronavirus infections if people take "liberties" with social-distancing rules.

"If you look at what's happening elsewhere in the world where people have been coming out of lockdown, I'm afraid what you're also seeing is people taking too many liberties with the guidance, mingling too much, not observing social-distancing.

"So in some parts of the world - I won't name them - you have got spikes, really serious spikes, in the instance of the disease so it is crucial that people understand that on July 4 we get this right, we do this in a balanced way."

Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:Unbelievable

Apparent the truth is coming out that some of these pictures if Bournemouth beach were of the air show last year not the beach thursday .

Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Travel companies report their biggest Saturday sales EVER as bargain hunters rush to book Spain before 'traffic light system' letting Brits go on holiday to the safest destinations WITHOUT quarantine is unveiled on Wednesday and comes into force on July 6

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Of course our precious media would never share fake news.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:27 pm

thomasblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Unbelievable

Apparent the truth is coming out that some of these pictures if Bournemouth beach were of the air show last year not the beach thursday .

Of course they're f*cking fake!

People on this forum need to realise the impact of fear mongering and fake news and fact check shit before they share it. Especially more prominent figures.