Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Just one game “

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:09 pm

For those interested :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares once again Champions, but this year just one game from promotion to La Liga 2, been 57 years since last promoted :bluescarf:

Matches 19th July :bluescarf:

They are thinking of letting fans, neutral ground in Malaga for Atletico Baleares :bluescarf:

la rosadela stadium is in Malaga
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Just one game “

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:13 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:14 pm

:bluescarf:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 pm

I said at the start of he season Baleares would be promoted this year. They fully deserve it after last years debacle. Anyone who wins their league should be promoted automatically. If not the system is wrong. My fingers are crossed. Promotion and new stadium. Fantastic.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:07 pm

What are the team they are playing against like mate? Are they in with a good shout?

Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Brezza wrote:I said at the start of he season Baleares would be promoted this year. They fully deserve it after last years debacle. Anyone who wins their league should be promoted automatically. If not the system is wrong. My fingers are crossed. Promotion and new stadium. Fantastic.

You did Brezza and yes they without a doubt deserve to abs fingers crossed your right :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:44 pm

RV Casual wrote:What are the team they are playing against like mate? Are they in with a good shout?

Stephen, a little bit unknown and surprise champions of their league thus season , so playing a team I know little about.