Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Bullshit

There was failing yes, failure by ticketless Liverpool fans to stay at home

Simple.

if Liverpool drunk fans didn't steam in without tickets it

Wouldn't have happened, end of

Thousands travelled without tickets, how can the police, authorities be blamed for that, how can you stop thousands of drunk idiots trying to force there way in

Wake up whoever disputes it

Liverpool fans whilst not going to endanger life

Caused Hillsboro
And fully to blame for Heysel

End of

Scum club, scum fans.
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:28 pm

And failings by all sides is irrelevant

If thousands of drunk ticketless fans didn't force there way in

It wouldn't have happened no matter what.

I agree death was not there intentions obviously

But full blame is definitely the drunk ticketless Liverpool fans
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby NorthGwentBlues » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:15 pm

Im not a lover of Liverpool Football Club but to call them "Scum", really? You do realise most clubs fans view us as degenerates and lesser because we are Welsh and a "little abraisive". The original poster is a self proclaimed West Ham fan and we also seem to have a lot of "contacts" at Millwall, those ckubd arent scum just a history of working class support?

I have accepted and been part of conversations about the statement always the victim etc, but I was wrong, being seen to be anyless or better than any other club is divisive. I didn't want them to win the league as being one of two or three Cardiff "supporters" to Liverpools fans in school of 1000 it was hard to take, so ive grown up resenting South Wales plastics of all leanings, but scousers are no more scum than any other club. A port with a diverse cultural and ethnic history that is very similair to Cardiff, don't buy into the Northern scally shite, without Liverpool there would be no casuals either.

I don't like the Jacks but wouldnt call the few I know Scum as they are just rivals, want to seen them lose? Yeah every week.
NorthGwentBlues
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:17 pm

llantrisantblue1927 wrote:One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.



although I agree with much of your post ..Hillsborough did have previous.. I was working in London and got talked into going there for a Spurs v Wolves semi.....the game was never reported as a crushing incident because of the charge across the pitch at half time { which meant back then it was simply chalked down to hooligans..} but it was 100% crushing ,we were like sardines....and if you look at the clip there was no crowd disorder until half time..it was people struggling to breathe...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sp ... &FORM=VIRE
skidemin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:22 pm

skidemin wrote:
llantrisantblue1927 wrote:One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.



although I agree with much of your post ..Hillsborough did have previous.. I was working in London and got talked into going there for a Spurs v Wolves semi.....the game was never reported as a crushing incident because of the charge across the pitch at half time { which meant back then it was simply chalked down to hooligans..} but it was 100% crushing ,we were like sardines....and if you look at the clip there was no crowd disorder until half time..it was people struggling to breathe...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sp ... &FORM=VIRE


I agree mate, it was a bad decision to house Liverpool fans there

And most football fans in that day travelled ticketless to sold out games to

But,

simple fact is if thousands of ticketless fans didn't charge in it wouldn't have happened.

Regardless of any prior decision by the authorities, police etc

Nothing can prevent thousands of drunk ticketless fans charging in.

Blame has to lie with Liverpool fans for me
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
llantrisantblue1927 wrote:One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.



although I agree with much of your post ..Hillsborough did have previous.. I was working in London and got talked into going there for a Spurs v Wolves semi.....the game was never reported as a crushing incident because of the charge across the pitch at half time { which meant back then it was simply chalked down to hooligans..} but it was 100% crushing ,we were like sardines....and if you look at the clip there was no crowd disorder until half time..it was people struggling to breathe...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sp ... &FORM=VIRE


I agree mate, it was a bad decision to house Liverpool fans there

And most football fans in that day travelled ticketless to sold out games to

But,

simple fact is if thousands of ticketless fans didn't charge in it wouldn't have happened.

Regardless of any prior decision by the authorities, police etc

Nothing can prevent thousands of drunk ticketless fans charging in.

Blame has to lie with Liverpool fans for me



have to say that looking at the footage from the Liverpool game, there seemed to be far more scousers than there had been Spurs... but if you look at the link its clear there was crushing in the Spurs game...
skidemin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:32 pm

skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
llantrisantblue1927 wrote:One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.



although I agree with much of your post ..Hillsborough did have previous.. I was working in London and got talked into going there for a Spurs v Wolves semi.....the game was never reported as a crushing incident because of the charge across the pitch at half time { which meant back then it was simply chalked down to hooligans..} but it was 100% crushing ,we were like sardines....and if you look at the clip there was no crowd disorder until half time..it was people struggling to breathe...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sp ... &FORM=VIRE


I agree mate, it was a bad decision to house Liverpool fans there

And most football fans in that day travelled ticketless to sold out games to

But,

simple fact is if thousands of ticketless fans didn't charge in it wouldn't have happened.

Regardless of any prior decision by the authorities, police etc

Nothing can prevent thousands of drunk ticketless fans charging in.

Blame has to lie with Liverpool fans for me



have to say that looking at the footage from the Liverpool game, there seemed to be far more scousers than there had been Spurs... but if you look at the link its clear there was crushing in the Spurs game...



Yep agree

but I think there was quite a lot more Liverpool fans there that were ticketless

Its a horrible tragedy, no doubt about that.

But to attach blame away from Liverpool fans like Liverpool & the media have is shocking.

I remember the footage of the turnstiles that seems to have vanished and there was thousands trying to get in to that end.

No one could have stopped them

There was no intention from the fans to cause hurt, death i 100% agree on that

But there actions that day did cause the outcome
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:45 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
llantrisantblue1927 wrote:One thing I have never understood about Hillsborough is how the Liverpool fans were said to be blameless. That match was all ticket, and the amount of tickets that were issued would have been enough for the capacity of the ground. Hillsborough used to hold many big games at the time, yet no other match held there had any crushing at all.

Common sense would tell me the fact that there were so many people crushed in that end would be because there were far to many people in the end than it was designed to hold. But if there were only a certain number of tickets issued, how come that was the case. Obviously in many eyes there were too many people without tickets there, and we are not talking about one or two here, but thousands.

And yet the Scousers have the nerve to put the blame firmly on one or two coppers for not doing their job properly, and not accept any responsibility whatsoever. If they had come out and said we are partly responsible because the people who had turned up without tickets should never have been there in the first place, I would have some respect for them for at least acknowledging their part in it all. But nothing has come from them at all except blaming everybody else.

Detest the club.



although I agree with much of your post ..Hillsborough did have previous.. I was working in London and got talked into going there for a Spurs v Wolves semi.....the game was never reported as a crushing incident because of the charge across the pitch at half time { which meant back then it was simply chalked down to hooligans..} but it was 100% crushing ,we were like sardines....and if you look at the clip there was no crowd disorder until half time..it was people struggling to breathe...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sp ... &FORM=VIRE


I agree mate, it was a bad decision to house Liverpool fans there

And most football fans in that day travelled ticketless to sold out games to

But,

simple fact is if thousands of ticketless fans didn't charge in it wouldn't have happened.

Regardless of any prior decision by the authorities, police etc

Nothing can prevent thousands of drunk ticketless fans charging in.

Blame has to lie with Liverpool fans for me



have to say that looking at the footage from the Liverpool game, there seemed to be far more scousers than there had been Spurs... but if you look at the link its clear there was crushing in the Spurs game...



Yep agree

but I think there was quite a lot more Liverpool fans there that were ticketless

Its a horrible tragedy, no doubt about that.

But to attach blame away from Liverpool fans like Liverpool & the media have is shocking.

I remember the footage of the turnstiles that seems to have vanished and there was thousands trying to get in to that end.

No one could have stopped them

There was no intention from the fans to cause hurt, death i 100% agree on that

But there actions that day did cause the outcome



no intent I agree.. but blameless is a joke....health and safety awareness was not anything like it is today , was like the wild west mate.. had it been Cardiff id probably have along with most been pushing to get in not thinking of consequences... I know though that id also be feeling guilty if not totally at fault id defo recognise I was part of the problem... ive not seen too much of that coming from their fans....those pushing to get in have just kept quiet and campaigned to get the cops blamed...reality back then for coppers was the biggest issue at football was keeping fans segregated to stop trouble and every incident had trouble written all over it...because there was lots of trouble...…..must be difficult for people under 30 /maybe 40 to realise how mad and difficult to manage it all was..
skidemin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Top post mate

Like you I would have been pushing to get in to, we both know it was a massively different day and age and could have happened to any club

I remember Bury away when we got relagated and the crush getting out, that wasn't pleasant

And if that was Cardiff and us it happened to, I now i would have guilt for the rest of my life.

But Liverpool fans haven't, they have blamed every one they can apart from themselves

That's my biggest issue with them, I've made mistakes and had to accept fault, they never do

Just like Heysel, didn't they try to blame Chelsea fans for it ?

If they had admitted there fans were massively at fault for me, or atleast played a major part in the horror

Then my hatred for the club would not be as abnormal as it is today

I truly despise everything about them.
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby llantrisantblue1927 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:48 pm

Agree with you 100 per cent. They wanted the cop in charge Duckinfield I think his name was charged with manslaughter. The people who were in the ground that day without tickets, they are the ones who should hang their heads in shame and if anyone is guilty of manslaughter it is them.
llantrisantblue1927
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:51 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:23 pm

llantrisantblue1927 wrote:Agree with you 100 per cent. They wanted the cop in charge Duckinfield I think his name was charged with manslaughter. The people who were in the ground that day without tickets, they are the ones who should hang their heads in shame and if anyone is guilty of manslaughter it is them.


100% agree with every single word

But the media & Liverpool have had a love in since the 70s

Liverpool fans who were there without a ticket and charged in

Man up

And accept your guilty of manslaughter

End of, for me anyway.
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:54 pm

llantrisantblue1927 wrote:Agree with you 100 per cent. They wanted the cop in charge Duckinfield I think his name was charged with manslaughter. The people who were in the ground that day without tickets, they are the ones who should hang their heads in shame and if anyone is guilty of manslaughter it is them.



defo those without tickets but also many who had tickets contributed... how people that pushed and shoved to gain entry into an obviously already over crowded pen resulting in the deaths of people can absolve themselves of any blame at all beats me. every time this topic comes up it makes me think how I could have on another day been one of the dead , and also how I could have been one of those pushing at the back... awful day for football which resulted in football being a much safer environment { not that I saw it as dangerous back then } but I don't think the campaign in Liverpool achieves anything..
skidemin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:06 pm

skidemin wrote:
llantrisantblue1927 wrote:Agree with you 100 per cent. They wanted the cop in charge Duckinfield I think his name was charged with manslaughter. The people who were in the ground that day without tickets, they are the ones who should hang their heads in shame and if anyone is guilty of manslaughter it is them.



defo those without tickets but also many who had tickets contributed... how people that pushed and shoved to gain entry into an obviously already over crowded pen resulting in the deaths of people can absolve themselves of any blame at all beats me. every time this topic comes up it makes me think how I could have on another day been one of the dead , and also how I could have been one of those pushing at the back... awful day for football which resulted in football being a much safer environment { not that I saw it as dangerous back then } but I don't think the campaign in Liverpool achieves anything..


Remember the Vetch back in the 80s

It was always packed,

Getting in and out of that ground there was always a massive crush

How noone got injured there il never know

First time I went to the Vetch I was at the front by the fences

Cardiff scored, bedlam, smashed right into the fence

And every time I went there after I made sure i was at the back :D
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Norris ninian » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Mmmmmmm rules? Hitler made them too
Norris ninian
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:40 pm

Norris ninian wrote:Mmmmmmm rules? Hitler made them too


You sound like a rather thick, deluded little man Norris

Yes Hitler had rules now he's dead, his own fault wouldn't you say
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby llantrisantblue1927 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 pm

[quote][/quote]Mmmmmmm rules? Hitler made them too

What's that got to do with anything !!!
llantrisantblue1927
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:51 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:46 pm

Norris ninian wrote:Mmmmmmm rules? Hitler made them too



?
skidemin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:45 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby BLUECHUGGY » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:14 am

llantrisantblue1927 wrote:
In 1981 the cup semi final between Spurs & Wolves at Hillsborough, 38 fans were injured due to crushing caused at the Leppings Lane end. Result of this was Spurs fans had to sit on the perimeter of the pitch during the game. After years & years of enquiries & official cover ups, people find its still easier to blame the Liverpool fans. Over the years we as Cardiff fans have continually had a terrible reputation for our behaviour, some of it justified most of it not. The simple fact is each club, or city has their idiots that are not representative of the many.
Fairblue27

Posts: 105
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 9:31 am
Location: Cardiff


There were a whole host of reasons behind Hillsborough and there were failings on a lot of sides including the coppers AND the Liverpool fans. I don't find it is easier to blame the Liverpool fans in entirety, but they played a part in it, how anyone can say they didn't is beyond me. Not according to them though, totally innocent. In their eyes it is perfectly ok to turn up in droves at a ground without a ticket and try and get in and blame the resulting consequences on other people.

Totally agree mate, they turned up at the game without tickets rushed the gates people lost their lives but it was the police and everybody else that were to blame, total scum fans & club
BLUECHUGGY
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:00 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Fairblue27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:12 am

Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.
Fairblue27
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 9:31 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby BLUECHUGGY » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:54 am

Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact
BLUECHUGGY
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:00 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 am

BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby BLUECHUGGY » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 am

Citysince72 wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened

Very very true
BLUECHUGGY
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:00 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:36 am

Citysince72 wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened

I was at Celtic Park (Rangers v St Johnson SC SF) that day, with a poster from this board. A bad crush started and the Glasgow Police immediately opened the gates to another part of the ground, had they no acted so quickly l think lives would have been lost. South Yorkshire Police must bear a great deal of responsibility for the tragedy.
Jock
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:08 pm

Jock wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened

I was at Celtic Park (Rangers v St Johnson SC SF) that day, with a poster from this board. A bad crush started and the Glasgow Police immediately opened the gates to another part of the ground, had they no acted so quickly l think lives would have been lost. South Yorkshire Police must bear a great deal of responsibility for the tragedy.


I disagree totally

Simple fact is if thousands of drunk ticketless Liverpool fans didnt turn up and force there way in

Then it wouldn't have happened

How can you blame SYP

How were they to know thousands, with no tickets were hell bent on getting in at all costs would turn up

Police maybe at fault for not acting quicker, but at best that's a blame game from Liverpool

From what I remember they acted as quick as possible, them days were rife for trouble
So I think they had a huge amount to do without these idiots turning up with no tickets.

full blame is with Liverpool fans for me
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Fairblue27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:50 pm

You keep asserting as fact that thousands of ticketless drunken fans turned up and charged the gates. Where can I find this information as its not in the outcome of the official inquiry?
Fairblue27
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 9:31 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Jock » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened

I was at Celtic Park (Rangers v St Johnson SC SF) that day, with a poster from this board. A bad crush started and the Glasgow Police immediately opened the gates to another part of the ground, had they no acted so quickly l think lives would have been lost. South Yorkshire Police must bear a great deal of responsibility for the tragedy.


I disagree totally

Simple fact is if thousands of drunk ticketless Liverpool fans didnt turn up and force there way in

Then it wouldn't have happened

How can you blame SYP

How were they to know thousands, with no tickets were hell bent on getting in at all costs would turn up

Police maybe at fault for not acting quicker, but at best that's a blame game from Liverpool

From what I remember they acted as quick as possible, them days were rife for trouble
So I think they had a huge amount to do without these idiots turning up with no tickets.

full blame is with Liverpool fans for me

Scousers must take part of the blame but SYP must take their share, I’ve jumped turnstiles and Stadium walls to get into games,if you love your team you’ll do anything you can to get into the ground.
Jock
 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:55 pm

They have some scum, but are mostly just tossers :thumbup:
Bluebina
 
Posts: 10722
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby BLUECHUGGY » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Citysince72 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened

I was at Celtic Park (Rangers v St Johnson SC SF) that day, with a poster from this board. A bad crush started and the Glasgow Police immediately opened the gates to another part of the ground, had they no acted so quickly l think lives would have been lost. South Yorkshire Police must bear a great deal of responsibility for the tragedy.


I disagree totally

Simple fact is if thousands of drunk ticketless Liverpool fans didnt turn up and force there way in

Then it wouldn't have happened

How can you blame SYP

How were they to know thousands, with no tickets were hell bent on getting in at all costs would turn up

Police maybe at fault for not acting quicker, but at best that's a blame game from Liverpool

From what I remember they acted as quick as possible, them days were rife for trouble
So I think they had a huge amount to do without these idiots turning up with no tickets.

full blame is with Liverpool fans for me

100% agree but i think their maybe a few l/pool fans on here that won't even take part of there full blame
BLUECHUGGY
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:00 am

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Jock wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
Jock wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:
BLUECHUGGY wrote:
Fairblue27 wrote:Lots of opinions in this thread being quoted as statements of facts in relation to Hillsborough that simply regurgitate the myths that have evolved since the disaster.
The Hillsborough inquiry that exhaustively went through all the evidence found that fans were unlawfully killed, that is a fact.
It also dispelled, ' Liverpool fans arrived late without tickets' 'Drunken fans caused the disaster' ' Supporters forced the gates' 'Hooliganism was the root cause'.
I have no particular affinity to Liverpool but the evidence about Hillsborough is out there for all to see, you just need to google it.
Why was there crushing at the 1981 Cup semi final at Hillsborough, was that caused by drunken Spurs fans turning up late without tickets?
People prefer to churn out the same old tired answers because it fits the narrative of dirty scumbag scousers that the opening post seems to want. And that the disaster only occurred because it was Liverpool who were involved and wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved. A theory which is pretty much the reworking of the editorials of gutter press at the time, create a stereotype and stick to it.

The disaster occurred because of liverpool fans, nottingham forest fans were at the other end of the ground and how many of their own fans did they kill NONE, when its said that this wouldn't have happened if any other teams fans were involved, lots of teams have played at hillsborough in semi finals and not one of them has killed their own fans fact


Can't argue with that.

How anyone doesn't blame Liverpool fans is beyond belief

Liverpool fans 100% to blame, fact

Simple fact is, if thousands of there drunk ticketless fans didn't turn up and charge in

Hillsboro would never have happened

I was at Celtic Park (Rangers v St Johnson SC SF) that day, with a poster from this board. A bad crush started and the Glasgow Police immediately opened the gates to another part of the ground, had they no acted so quickly l think lives would have been lost. South Yorkshire Police must bear a great deal of responsibility for the tragedy.


I disagree totally

Simple fact is if thousands of drunk ticketless Liverpool fans didnt turn up and force there way in

Then it wouldn't have happened

How can you blame SYP

How were they to know thousands, with no tickets were hell bent on getting in at all costs would turn up

Police maybe at fault for not acting quicker, but at best that's a blame game from Liverpool

From what I remember they acted as quick as possible, them days were rife for trouble
So I think they had a huge amount to do without these idiots turning up with no tickets.

full blame is with Liverpool fans for me

Scousers must take part of the blame but SYP must take their share, I’ve jumped turnstiles and Stadium walls to get into games,if you love your team you’ll do anything you can to get into the ground.



Agreed mate I've done the same

But if I got caught I wouldn't blame the police and I'm sure you wouldn't either

But if I set fire to your home and it burns down

Do you blame me for starting the fire and chain of events

Or the fire service for not dealing with it quick enough?
Pretty sure youd want to set me on fire :D

That's why for me fault lies directly at Liverpool fans door
Citysince72
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Are Liverpool Fans SCUM?

Postby Fairblue27 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Not sure about the relevance of the analogy, but ultimately everyone is entitled to a personal opinion. The problem with social media is that all too often personal opinions start being considered as facts. But as the saying goes, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Something which we as Cardiff fans have been on the wrong end of over the years.
Fairblue27
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 9:31 am
Location: Cardiff

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluebina, bluebird58, CaerphillyBluebird15, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, Jimmy Floyd, Jimmy Scoular, Majestic-12 [Bot], nigelelec, pembroke allan, WenvoeHumph and 160 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.