Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why can’t I watch the game?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:29 am

I have a season ticket but it’s not giving me an option to watch the game on the website. I have all the accounts necessary.. is there something I’m missing?

Re: Why can’t I watch the game?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:40 am

So I’ve got it down to that I haven’t picked my option of what I wish to do with my refund yet. But I can’t find anywhere on the website on how to do that either. I can’t stand the city website. Nothing is ever easy!!!

Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:42 am

BlueDredd wrote:I have a season ticket but it’s not giving me an option to watch the game on the website. I have all the accounts necessary.. is there something I’m missing?

Same question here... I've redeemed my supplied code and watched the Leeds game. I've logged into my city account, but where is the link for today's game ? only option appears to buy a new subscription.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:04 pm

We have a similar issue here with my lads ST sub.

Works fine on the PC, yet throws a wobbly on the app. Done the usual restart, log in/out, reinstall app.

Toing and froing with support who are to be truthful - hopeless.

It's clearly in our case an authorisation fault on the app yet they said use the audio stream via the app - same fault.

Hopefully this gets sorted as I'm away for a few weekends and really cant be doing with the hassle of trying to sort out something I have no control over.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:06 pm

You need to go on the City TV link and click on Live if you're on a PC.

On the app, it's the middle button at the bottom that looks like a tv with triangle in it.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:26 pm

Does anyone know how I can get the code ready for the Charlton game?.. I’ve only today selected my option for refund, so should I just expect an email?

Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 pm

My email with the code came after about 48hrs from making my options so hopefully for you before the Charlton game.