Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should Wales make people from England self isolate?

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:02 am

I see Scotland have been advised to do this, should Wales?

Re: Should Wales make people from England self isolate?

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:07 am

Bluebina wrote:I see Scotland have been advised to do this, should Wales?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -days.html

I reckon Drakeford would love this to protect his precious Tenby and Snowdonia!

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 am

Great idea, first we get the away teams to either self isolate for 2 weeks after they play us or they will have to send their youth team so they can isolate and not the first team

Tidy.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:56 am

Foghorn65 wrote:Great idea, first we get the away teams to either self isolate for 2 weeks after they play us or they will have to send their youth team so they can isolate and not the first team

Tidy.

I forgot about them, good idea :thumbup:

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 am

its fckn mental and about time people started looking at the difference in tone coming from Westminster compared to these tinpot dictators....

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

https://www.abolishthewelshassembly.co.uk/

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Why would anyone want to come to the land that time forgot (well Drakeford)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:49 pm

skidemin wrote:

its fckn mental and about time people started looking at the difference in tone coming from Westminster compared to these tinpot dictators....

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

Trying hard to keep you safe despite the efforts of the mindless few who are too weak minded and selfish to protect their fellow citizens by breaking all the rules...and you want to abolish them. :lol:

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 pm

moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

Trying hard to keep you safe despite the efforts of the mindless few who are too weak minded and selfish to protect their fellow citizens by breaking all the rules...and you want to abolish them. :lol:

safe ? ive heard of more suicides than covid deaths of people I know...and a couple of women who have always seemed really level headed not in work having had breakdowns initially brought on by coronaphobia… so please don't laugh , you might want to die or don't mind having your life fckd up ... most people prefer life.... abolish the assembly and lock kent up....

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:48 pm

skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

safe ? ive heard of more suicides than covid deaths of people I know...and a couple of women who have always seemed really level headed not in work having had breakdowns initially brought on by coronaphobia… so please don't laugh , you might want to die or don't mind having your life fckd up ... most people prefer life.... abolish the assembly and lock kent up....

You are so angry mate...and the answer is to abolish the government? Would rather abolish the absolute clowns in Westminster. Palm greasing boys club and absolutely so far removed from the electorate it's f*cking unbelievable. But there you go mate...we'll never agree, that's for certain. :thumbup:

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:00 pm

moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

You are so angry mate...and the answer is to abolish the government? Would rather abolish the absolute clowns in Westminster. Palm greasing boys club and absolutely so far removed from the electorate it's f*cking unbelievable. But there you go mate...we'll never agree, that's for certain. :thumbup:

im angry because people are dying mate, people are ill and people are going to die who need not die....angry does not come close... also its completely taking the piss out of those who have worked and whose children have been in school...if you want to hide then hide... and if he is bricking it he should go and hide too and leave someone younger or younger in mind take over...

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:15 pm

skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:
moonboots wrote:
skidemin wrote:

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

im angry because people are dying mate, people are ill and people are going to die who need not die....angry does not come close... also its completely taking the piss out of those who have worked and whose children have been in school...if you want to hide then hide... and if he is bricking it he should go and hide too and leave someone younger or younger in mind take over...

Every death is tragic mate but are you suggesting that more people are dying from suicide in the last 3 months in Wales than from coronavirus? Come on!! It doesn't even come close!! Looking at deaths over and above the 5 year average, a truer picture than purely looking at covid deaths, Wales is doing much better than England. You can only conclude from that that the Welsh government have handed things better than the UK government. Recent polls have shown Welsh people to be happy with the way things have been handled here. English people are not saying the same about their government. You may have an axe to grind but the stats don't support you and neither does popular opinion :thumbright:

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 am

Is that the same poll that stated there are now record highs in support of Independence? Whats that, a record breaking 6%..bunch of spankers

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:39 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Is that the same poll that stated there are now record highs in support of Independence? Whats that, a record breaking 6%..bunch of spankers

Keep denying if it makes you happy. Poor response by the way. Easy to play that game..isn't it?!!

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:00 pm

What’s poor is that some gullible fools believe and then post opinion polls, because they’re too idle to make the point themselves ..
Look at the rates for Wales by area.. it’s an embarrassment you can’t spin, tho will probably try.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:35 pm

Interesting article I thought which I’m posting as a lot on here re abolish lately hopefully get people thinking
https://nation.cymru/opinion/abolish-th ... cal-party/

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:56 pm

No they shouldn't but there should be some restrictions, my mum and dad are elderly and I live in Poole, I haven't been able to see them since Mid Feb, planning on coming home at the end of next week for the day only, to see them from a distance and then drive straight back, are any of us doing anything wrong?

Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:20 pm

skidemin wrote:

ABOLISH THE ASSEMBLY

Abolish Wales more like, just be honest.

If we get rid of our national parliament, we have no right be a nation, therefore, we should just merge with England fully. So next after the assembly should be the 'national' football and rugby teams. No national anthems or flags either.

Only St. George's cross and GSTQ.

I genuinely cannot believe that such spineless, cucked Welshmen exist.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:04 pm

Bluebina wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -days.html

I reckon Drakeford would love this to protect his precious Tenby and Snowdonia!

;)

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Anyone from Leicester ??

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:47 am

No need to WG doing a great job already by stopping anyone going anywhere ...why would the English come here to be stuck in their 2nd home with nothing to do! Ffs even stopping ryan air starting flights from an airport they own because our numpty leader forgotten WG bought it...... :D