Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Postby Jimmy Floyd » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:17 pm

I would have gone with Neil Harris again but I suppose they wouldn't 2 weeks in a row haha! Neil Harris's Cardiff are becoming a joy to watch!
Attachments
FB_IMG_1593429302674.jpg
FB_IMG_1593429302674.jpg (69.32 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
Jimmy Floyd
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:43 am

Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Postby Citysince72 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:40 pm

Bacuna & Glatziel be in that team for me to.
Citysince72
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:41 pm

Jimmy Floyd wrote:I would have gone with Neil Harris again but I suppose they wouldn't 2 weeks in a row haha! Neil Harris's Cardiff are becoming a joy to watch!

Was Brilliant at Preston
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:43 am

Citysince72 wrote:Bacuna & Glatziel be in that team for me to.

Agree with Bacuna - he's been superb over last two games. A real unsung hero doing a great job. Glatzel been sub though mate so I'd put him in next team when he starts tonight and scores a brace :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 4172
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am

Re: Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Postby Citysince72 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:50 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Bacuna & Glatziel be in that team for me to.

Agree with Bacuna - he's been superb over last two games. A real unsung hero doing a great job. Glatzel been sub though mate so I'd put him in next team when he starts tonight and scores a brace :thumbup:


Yep id go along with that.

But a brace ?

Now, some may say I'm harsh

But if he don't get atleast a hat-trick I want him fined a months wages

And extra training for 6 months

And his 20 minute water breaks taken off him
Citysince72
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Sat May 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Re: Team Of The Week - Sean Morrison

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:55 am

:occasion5:
Citysince72 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Citysince72 wrote:Bacuna & Glatziel be in that team for me to.

Agree with Bacuna - he's been superb over last two games. A real unsung hero doing a great job. Glatzel been sub though mate so I'd put him in next team when he starts tonight and scores a brace :thumbup:


Yep id go along with that.

But a brace ?

Now, some may say I'm harsh

But if he don't get atleast a hat-trick I want him fined a months wages :old: :bluescarf:

And extra training for 6 months

And his 20 minute water breaks taken off him
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 4172
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arabellaman, danielrees17, DEANO, djronnieb, Google [Bot], Jackflash, jimmy_rat, pembroke allan, Welshman in CA, WestCoastBlue, worcester_ccfc and 160 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.