Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:52 pm

skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Polls are frequently unreliable, and badly skewed. Usually to dupe so as to influence. Therefore, a pointless exercise as recent history has shown.

The Observer and the Guardian :lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn’t believe my fish and chips if they were wrapped up in either of those.

I agree they are not the best papers , but Boris is loosing the support of the people who made him PM.

Including me who voted for him.

going to vote for kier the knee ?
I don't think so...

Going to vote for Boris who in the last week or so:
Defended corruption in his own party

Announced a 'new deal' which works out to about a tenner a person a year (nothing for Wales though) and in most cases is less than what the Tories have cut. Has cut the affordable homes budget.

Plans to get rid of jury's

Appointed David frost as national security adviser.... A person with 0 experience and who was recently the CEO of the scotch whisky association.

Discovered that Boris would've found out that Russia was offering bounties to Taliban linked fighters to kill British troops all the way back in March.

Also not released the Russian interference report.

Missed the deadline to extend brexit negotiations so no deal looks like it'll coincide with a second wave (excuse there for brexiteers when brexit is a shambles). We shouldn't worry because this is still the easiest trade deal in history which can be completed over a cup of tea and is oven ready.

I would put 'I don't think so' to copy you but I think it's safe to assume you'll vote Tory regardless of whatever they do.

Maybe I should do a weekly 'what has the government ballsed up on' post. Might hit a word limit though most weeks.

no mate I don't always vote Tory ,that's where we differ.. but Corbyn was about 8 steps to far, Kier seems to be no better , taking the knee I found pathetic and naïve .. the sort of person the Nazis found easy to recruit 80 odd years ago..

Can the mods hire a German historian to do a Q&A on here please, hopefully it'll help stop the constant shite about Nazis being posted.

shite ?..your saying the Nazis did not find it easy to convince the German public. ?
you really need to get away from seeing the word Nazi and then jumping to 101 assumptions mate.
you do not need a German historian just a grown up friend.

And whats that got to do with kier taking the knee?
It's either you complaining that he's done it to jump on the bandwagon in which case I could show you thousands of politicians also 'bandwagoning' on causes or issues.
Or it's taking the knee for BLM itself which you're relating to the Nazis which wouldn't make sense as the Nazis weren't known for liking black people.

Re: Those who believed Boris / UK

Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:02 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:Polls are frequently unreliable, and badly skewed. Usually to dupe so as to influence. Therefore, a pointless exercise as recent history has shown.

The Observer and the Guardian :lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn’t believe my fish and chips if they were wrapped up in either of those.

I agree they are not the best papers , but Boris is loosing the support of the people who made him PM.

Including me who voted for him.

going to vote for kier the knee ?
I don't think so...

Going to vote for Boris who in the last week or so:
Defended corruption in his own party

Announced a 'new deal' which works out to about a tenner a person a year (nothing for Wales though) and in most cases is less than what the Tories have cut. Has cut the affordable homes budget.

Plans to get rid of jury's

Appointed David frost as national security adviser.... A person with 0 experience and who was recently the CEO of the scotch whisky association.

Discovered that Boris would've found out that Russia was offering bounties to Taliban linked fighters to kill British troops all the way back in March.

Also not released the Russian interference report.

Missed the deadline to extend brexit negotiations so no deal looks like it'll coincide with a second wave (excuse there for brexiteers when brexit is a shambles). We shouldn't worry because this is still the easiest trade deal in history which can be completed over a cup of tea and is oven ready.

I would put 'I don't think so' to copy you but I think it's safe to assume you'll vote Tory regardless of whatever they do.

Maybe I should do a weekly 'what has the government ballsed up on' post. Might hit a word limit though most weeks.

no mate I don't always vote Tory ,that's where we differ.. but Corbyn was about 8 steps to far, Kier seems to be no better , taking the knee I found pathetic and naïve .. the sort of person the Nazis found easy to recruit 80 odd years ago..

Can the mods hire a German historian to do a Q&A on here please, hopefully it'll help stop the constant shite about Nazis being posted.

shite ?..your saying the Nazis did not find it easy to convince the German public. ?
you really need to get away from seeing the word Nazi and then jumping to 101 assumptions mate.
you do not need a German historian just a grown up friend.

And whats that got to do with kier taking the knee?
It's either you complaining that he's done it to jump on the bandwagon in which case I could show you thousands of politicians also 'bandwagoning' on causes or issues.
Or it's taking the knee for BLM itself which you're relating to the Nazis which wouldn't make sense as the Nazis weren't known for liking black people.

I was getting at how easy it has been to manipulate a large chunk of the population which the Nazis and BLM have both done... that does not mean they have the same political goals.. :roll:
Kier is leader of the opposition mate not some ill informed youth .... and had no idea they had other agendas... you would expect his actions to be more considered..